• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking Newbie= Midwestern FA seeks his SSBBW pear goddess for long-term

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 130318

This man seeking a large heavy fat sweat lady
Midwestern Professional and well educated single (divorced) man. Live alone on a lake and work from home. Children are adults on their own. I like boating, fishing, beach, trails, nature, travel, dining out, attending events. I belong and long to be paired with a nice sweet loving very large bottom heavy woman. I tend to make friends easily and versatile in social gatherings. I am seeking compatibility and a true deep loving relationship. I just know I prefer and would be the most content being finally "home" with my large love. I am fully out and look forward to being socially present and attentive to my partner. I am proud of what I prefer.

Attachments

• WIN_20200625_131315.JPG
    WIN_20200625_131315.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Back