Newbie.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Hi, I'm new.
I creeped this forum for a few days, and it seemed like a lot of fun, so I figured I ought to join in.
I'm sure you can imagine, I'm a fan of big handsome men. I kind of always really knew, but I've really begun to embrace this in the past couple of years. I'm the kind of girl that will give nearly any guy a fair shot, so I've dated guys all over the board, weight-wise, and I just realized that I'm much happier with big guys. Yep.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
welcome (((ESTHER))) thanks for joining in..it's much more fun in my opinion to be part of the fun rather then apart from.it....and even better to surrender to your DESIRES and admit FAT GUYS ARE SEXIER!!!!!! HUG BETTER + CUDDLE the best!!! are generally great kissers and make us girls feel nice and SAFE + Secure!!!

:smitten:

Louis KC

Welcome Esther! May I be the first to throw my hat in the ring and then throw my handsome and SINGLE self at you to do with as you please?!:smitten::smitten:

99Haints

Hi, I'm new.
I creeped this forum for a few days, and it seemed like a lot of fun, so I figured I ought to join in.
I'm sure you can imagine, I'm a fan of big handsome men. I kind of always really knew, but I've really begun to embrace this in the past couple of years. I'm the kind of girl that will give nearly any guy a fair shot, so I've dated guys all over the board, weight-wise, and I just realized that I'm much happier with big guys. Yep.
Hi! I'm new as well.

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
Hi, I'm new.
Welcome to the boards.

Esther

Queen Black Acid
welcome (((ESTHER))) thanks for joining in..it's much more fun in my opinion to be part of the fun rather then apart from.it....and even better to surrender to your DESIRES and admit FAT GUYS ARE SEXIER!!!!!! HUG BETTER + CUDDLE the best!!! are generally great kissers and make us girls feel nice and SAFE + Secure!!!

:smitten:
I totally agree. I've had a much more satisfying sex life since giving in, that's for sure.

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Welcome Esther! May I be the first to throw my hat in the ring and then throw my handsome and SINGLE self at you to do with as you please?!:smitten::smitten:

Haha. Nice to meet you. ;)

blimpy4000

welcome to the board.
I hope you enjoy your self here.
just jump in on any topic of your choosing and keep poking people with a stick until you get someone to talk to you like me. (pokes some one with a stick)
"OW. jerk, (punch)"

(holds nose) I have to go

by the way, your are extremely beautiful

imfree

In Remembrance
Welcome to Dimensions Forums, Esther.
You'll meet some great people in here.

shirmack

Text Messaging Addict....
Hi, I'm new.
amazing pic.... Welcome to the boards

MsGreenLantern

Keanu Drakula The Centaur
I'm not a large man or anything, but wow you're so intensely pretty! And also, the name Esther is not used nearly enough anymore. It's an adorable old-fashioned name.

Lavasse

Hello from a fellow newbie! Welcome so far I dont think any of these people bite, well unless you ask them too maybe ;) lol

Latest posts