• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

NJ Plus Size Singles Party - Sat. November 24th - 4 Year Anniversary! - Club Ample

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLUB AMPLE

BBW Parties Like No Other
Yep that's right.. we've been hosting parties for 4 years in New Jersey now!

This might be the last thing everyone in NJ is thinking about right now with all the devastation from Sandy, but by the end of the month.. you'll probably need to let loose a little.

JOIN US!! Plus size singles, couples, admirers and friends all welcome!

WHEN: Saturday Novembver 24th
Party 10pm-2am
WHERE: Hanover Marriott
401 Route 10 East · Whippany, New Jersey 07981

Cover Charge @ the Door $20

Dance Party 10pm-2am
DJ Spinning Top 40 Dance Rnb Hip Hop
Cash bar in the Ballroom

$99 Sleeping Room Rate if you mention Ample
Rooms are NOT required to party with us.

Tel for Hotel Room Booking 973-538-8811

Group booking code ABDABDA
http://www.hanovermarriott.com/

THE PARTY IS IN THE BALLROOM

DJ Spinning all your favorite tunes!
TOP 40 DANCE & A SPLASH OF EVERYTHING ELSE
WE BRING IN A FULL CLUB SOUND AND LIGHT SYSTEM

For Party Info Call Bill 860.604.9248

| 21+ Only - WE I.D. |
DRESS CODE
NO BASEBALL HATS OR ATHLETIC WEAR
NO TIMBS/HIKING BOOTS - NO LOUD CRAZY T'S
Think sexy classy and neat.
DRESS TO IMPRESS

The Party is in the Ballroom Open to the Public 21 and Up

Complimentary on-site parking

406958_10151342711631834_777882321_n.jpg

Driving Directions

FROM ATLANTIC CITY/JERSEY SHORE
Take the Atlantic City Expressway West to the Garden State Parkway North to Route 287 North. Follow to Exit 39, Route
10 West. Go through first traffic light (you will see the hotel on other side of highway at this point), stay in right lane and
take second right after the light (sign reads Cedar Knolls U-Turn). This will bring you to Route 10 East.
We are the first entrance on right.
FROM NORTHWEST NEW JERSEY/POCONO AREA
Take local roads to I-80 East. Take I-80 East. Exit 43 to I-287 South. Take Exit 39B, Route 10 West. Go through first
traffic light (you will see the hotel on other side of highway at this point), stay in right lane and take second right after the
light (sign reads Cedar Knolls U-Turn). This will bring you to Route 10 East. We are the first entrance on right.
FROM CENTRAL & SOUTHWEST JERSEY
Take NJ Turnpike North to Exit 10, Route 287 North. Follow Route 287 North to Exit 39, Route 10 West. Go through first
traffic light (you will see the hotel on other side of highway at this point), stay in right lane and take second right after the
light (sign reads Cedar Knolls U-Turn). This will bring you to Route 10 East. We are the first entrance on right.
FROM JFK AIRPORT
Take the Van Wyck Expressway to The Whitestone Expressway. Go over Bronx Whitestone Bridge, to the Cross Bronx
Expressway to the George Washington Bridge. Take Route 80 West to Exit 43, 287 South. Take Exit 39B, Route 10
West. Go through first traffic light (you will see the hotel on other side of highway at this point), stay in right lane and take
second right after the light (sign reads Cedar Knolls U-Turn). This will bring you to Route 10 East. We are the first
entrance on right.
FROM LAGUARDIA AIRPORT
Take the Grand Central Parkway to the Triboro Bridge, to the Major Degan Expressway North, to the George Washington
Bridge. Take Route 80 West to Exit 43, 287 South. Take Exit 39B, Route 10 West. Go through first traffic light (you will
see the hotel on other side of highway at this point), stay in right lane and take second right after the light (sign reads
Cedar Knolls U-Turn). This will bring you to Route 10 East. We are the first entrance on right.
FROM NEWARK AIRPORT
Exit Airport to 78 West. Follow to Route 24 West. Take 24 West to Route 287 North to Exit 39, Route 10 West. Go
through first traffic light (you will see the hotel on other side of highway at this point), stay in right lane and take second
right after the light (sign reads Cedar Knolls U-Turn). This will bring you to Route 10 East. We are the first entrance on
right.
FROM THE LINCOLN TUNNEL
Take Lincoln Tunnel to Route 3 West to I-80 West. Take I-80 West to I-287 South. Take Exit 39B, Route 10 West. Go
through first traffic light (you will see the hotel on other side of highway at this point), stay in right lane and take second
right after the light (sign reads Cedar Knolls U-Turn). This will bring you to Route 10 East. We are the first entrance on
right.
FROM THE GEORGE WASHINGTON BRIDGE
Take bridge over to New Jersey and follow signs for I-80 West. Take I-80 West to I-287 South. Take Exit 39B, Route 10
West. Go through first traffic light (you will see the hotel on other side of highway at this point), stay in right lane and take
second right after the light (sign reads Cedar Knolls U-Turn). This will bring you to Route 10 East. We are the first
entrance on right.
FROM THE TAPPAN ZEE BRIDGE
Take the bridge to Route 87 North, to I-287 South. Take Exit 39B, Route 10 West. Go through first traffic light (you will
see the hotel on other side of highway at this point), stay in right lane and take second right after the light (sign reads
Cedar Knolls U-Turn). This will bring you to Route 10 East. We are the first entrance on right.

Latest posts

Back