"NO Hate Zone!" 2.0

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

WhiteHotRazor

Time Travelling
Hi my name is Nate and I love everyone tall, short, skinny, fat, white, black, yellow, brown and also purple, pink, green, orange, yellow,and red (since muppets are people too)

... and even Bimbos :D

johnnytattoos

blah blah blah
Hi my name is Nate and I love everyone tall, short, skinny, fat, white, black, yellow, brown and also purple, pink, green, orange, yellow,and red (since muppets are people too)

... and even Bimbos :D
:mad:I'm anti purple people. We're fighting now razor.

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
This thread gets the Boobie Princess Stamp of approval :)

yaaaay Chris....

AGAIN.

-Mucho love to everyone though, seriously-

Krissy

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
So, if we're not hating....

I think we should spread love...

of seth rogan....
but ALSO
Jonah Hill.

I think Jonah Hill gets neglected on here as far as celebrity crushes go *swoon*

johnnytattoos

blah blah blah
So, if we're not hating....

I think we should spread love...

of seth rogan....
but ALSO
Jonah Hill.

I think Jonah Hill gets neglected on here as far as celebrity crushes go *swoon*
I watched Pineapple Express the other night and while it was funny, every time Seth did his growl/yell/voice thingy...I thought the sub woofers in my home theater were gonna blow up. Wanna fight?

extra_fat_guy

Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!
It has been awhile since I posted on here. I do come back to visit every other day or so. It would be nice to have more no hate threads. I see enough hate in my day to day life, so Chris thanks for starting this thread. :bow:

Laina

Passionately Apathetic
:mad:I'm anti purple people. We're fighting now razor.
I am a firm supporter of the Purple People's Rights Brigade. (YOU turn that into a workable acronym!)

If you're gonna fight him, you have to take me on, too. I warn you, I am far more formidable than I appear. Do not let my small stature fool you. I hide a 6'5, superjacked superhero in my little 5'3 skin. True story.

johnnytattoos

blah blah blah
I am a firm supporter of the Purple People's Rights Brigade. (YOU turn that into a workable acronym!)

If you're gonna fight him, you have to take me on, too. I warn you, I am far more formidable than I appear. Do not let my small stature fool you. I hide a 6'5, superjacked superhero in my little 5'3 skin. True story.
:pyeah..but you have a sexy tattoo...so you get a pass.;)

Laina

Passionately Apathetic
:pyeah..but you have a sexy tattoo...so you get a pass.;)
Aww...no battle to the death, then?

Life is so unfair!

Also, because this post is not complete without a little culture:

"No! To the pain...To the pain means the first thing you will lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists. Next your nose..."

Latest posts

Group builder