No Way to Edit Posts?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

deltaJim

It doesn't seem like there's a way to edit/delete posts after you make them. I've searched long and hard to be able to make such changes to my forum posts, but it seems like these features don't exist?

Am I just missing something?

BigElectricKat

If you are bored or in need of some convo, PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
You should be able to edit this very post. Look in the bottom line of your text box. To the left of your location (United States), You see the words: Report, Edit, Delete, etc. (at least I think you'll see them).

deltaJim

I see the edit button at the bottom of my post on this thread, but not on other threads. It'd be nice if I could edit every post, not just ones from this thread.

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
You should be able to edit any/all of your posts. The only exception my be if it was placed in the Approval Queue by a moderator.

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
@BigElectricKat If you aren't a subscribing member, I don't think you can edit after so many minutes/hours (and even subscribers have a limit... ie one year sub gets a month after a post is made to edit). I think only the lifetime paid subs get unlimited editing.

BigElectricKat

Staff member
Global Moderator
I didn't know that. Learn something new everyday around here! Thanks.

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Regular members can edit their own posts for 1 day, Supporting members can edit their own posts for 1 month.

Latest posts