Quantcast

Non Weight Gain Erotica

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

b01

So I'm looking pretty hard lately for some stories with SSBBW, SSBHM or both (this is where labels are useful) are the focus. There is plenty of stories out there (a lot for free), but most of them I've seen have to do with weight gain. So half the stories end up being about feeding someone food. Though I do still like some of them, that's not a turn on for me and it takes up too much of the story.

Any suggestion about where I can find hot steamy reads where the focus is not about making the SSBHM/SSBBW fatter? Thanks in advance!

Here's some stories that I've read recently that I like:

Late Night at the Grocery Store - By FFABoots (~FFA, SSBHM, Sexual Foreplay)
The New Prince

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
It's been many moons since I've posted a story in here. However, if you care to look for them, none involve gaining (I'm not into it either). Mostly just sex with a fat woman if you can dig that. I have one story that has the characters enjoying a piece of cake before sex...but I have found "forbidden food" something of an aphrodisiac in my own world though it's not about being fed/feeding.

The first one I wrote is titled "Self Love". There's also one that involves a BHM.

If you are interested and find one, please let me know what you think?

b01

It's been many moons since I've posted a story in here. However, if you care to look for them, none involve gaining (I'm not into it either). Mostly just sex with a fat woman if you can dig that. I have one story that has the characters enjoying a piece of cake before sex...but I have found "forbidden food" something of an aphrodisiac in my own world though it's not about being fed/feeding.

The first one I wrote is titled "Self Love". There's also one that involves a BHM.

If you are interested and find one, please let me know what you think?
I found them, http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/search.php?searchid=6595915

Now to get reading.

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
One warning: be sure it says it was written by me. I posted stories by others after editing some of them to help out in the Dims library. Don't mistake those for mine :)

Latest posts