Non Weight Gain Erotica

Discussion in 'Story Readers & Writers Dialogue Board' started by b01, Jul 23, 2017.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine by donating:

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

1. Jul 23, 2017 #1

b01

b01

b01

So I'm looking pretty hard lately for some stories with SSBBW, SSBHM or both (this is where labels are useful) are the focus. There is plenty of stories out there (a lot for free), but most of them I've seen have to do with weight gain. So half the stories end up being about feeding someone food. Though I do still like some of them, that's not a turn on for me and it takes up too much of the story.

Any suggestion about where I can find hot steamy reads where the focus is not about making the SSBHM/SSBBW fatter? Thanks in advance!

Here's some stories that I've read recently that I like:

Late Night at the Grocery Store - By FFABoots (~FFA, SSBHM, Sexual Foreplay)
    The New Prince

2. Jul 24, 2017 #2

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing

It's been many moons since I've posted a story in here. However, if you care to look for them, none involve gaining (I'm not into it either). Mostly just sex with a fat woman if you can dig that. I have one story that has the characters enjoying a piece of cake before sex...but I have found "forbidden food" something of an aphrodisiac in my own world though it's not about being fed/feeding.

The first one I wrote is titled "Self Love". There's also one that involves a BHM.

If you are interested and find one, please let me know what you think?

3. Jul 24, 2017 #3

b01

b01

b01

I found them, http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/search.php?searchid=6595915

Now to get reading.

4. Jul 25, 2017 #4

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing

One warning: be sure it says it was written by me. I posted stories by others after editing some of them to help out in the Dims library. Don't mistake those for mine :)

5. Jun 21, 2018 #5

hutti

hutti

hutti