• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Not a Fat Admirer, but writes WG Fiction. Opinions?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovelymars908

Non-FA WG Writer
I wanted to get this off my chest. The title essentially says everything about the subject matter in this post. (sorry if this is in the wrong forum!)

I'll be blunt: I am not a fat admirer in the slightest and I never was. I'll just leave it at that I'm only on the sidelines of the FA community where having my interests aligned with them are concerned. One thing is certain that I came to enjoy writing weight-related fiction that started almost five years earlier and it's been a major literary source of inspiration ever since. I admit my writing, in particular, is hugely impacted by me not being a traditional FA is going to be handled a lot differently than other writers, such as being non-erotic. One big factor is evident that I don't write about FA-characters or chubby chasers because I lack the exprerience of being one or the other.

But I'll be honest that I only talked about this once to a few close people but I'm curious from hearing opinions from more writers. What would you think of non-FAs who writes weight gain fiction and how their perspective affects the habits of their weight-related fiction? I'm just curious about how other writers would receive it.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back