not so "Skinny"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Lear

I found a video titled "skinny" on youtube this morning that seems to fit this place perfectly

"Skinny"

GPL

Oh yeah! Lots of skin indeed!!;)

Thank you for posting,
GPL.

altered states

señor member
I think I recognize most of the sources, but does anyone know where the footage from 0:17-0:27 is from? (extreme closeups of a woman busting out of a s/m bondage outfit) Whatever it is, I need to see more!

metalheadFA

Setting fire to memories
I didnt notice it when I watched the film but the kid in roadtrip seems to be enjoying (if you know what I mean) having the gorgeous Mia Amber Davis on him! What I wouldnt give to have had that scene I reckon it would have taken a few takes... one of my first BBW crushes!

Coop

Proud owner of Megas
That movie made me fidget gleefully.

admirer

When you check out "Skinny," check out the Kelligrl films associated with it, especially "Tummyroll" or "Bellyroll." Amazing....

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.
tres huevos said:
I think I recognize most of the sources, but does anyone know where the footage from 0:17-0:27 is from? (extreme closeups of a woman busting out of a s/m bondage outfit) Whatever it is, I need to see more!

it was a short video that i found on a yahoo group years ago. it was cool to see it again here. if i find the video, ill post it here.. it's pretty damn cool.

EDIT: Found it. I'm uploading it onto Youtube. I titled it "Bursting Out" and tagged with "fat, bbw, expansion, art." so if you search for those, it should be one of the links.

EDIT AGAIN: Nevermind, it didn't work as I had planned...

GalleryLurker

Whose enormous belly is that? I mean the one getting a rub with the huge wave motion. A good choice for the still-frame before you start the video.

Aireman

Forever 2 Wheels!
I recognize several of the vids spliced together. Very nice job! I loved it.

ManOWar

That may be the single hottest video I have ever seen. Wonder what all them girls would add up to if you weighed every one in the video. Probably 20,000 pounds or something.

Latest posts