Not sure what I’m doing wrong

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
It’s completely my fault
I wouldn't say that. Look, you are attractive and obviously outgoing. You also don't want to mess around with folks who have no intention on building a lasting friendship/maybe more. There's nothing wrong with asking for transparency and honesty from the get go. Weeds out the fakers, takers, and heart breakers.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Thank u- You’re very sweet- kittery trading post, bek! But I’m a lot to take!

I really really appreciate ur feedback!!!
Not a problem. Hell, we're all a lot to take. certainly there have to be people out there that are not only willing and able but also desirous of what each of brings to the table. I have no doubt that you'll find a few guys who are open, honest and worth your time.:)

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Thank u- You’re very sweet- kittery trading post, bek! But I’m a lot to take!

I really really appreciate ur feedback!!!
Yeah, my ex in-laws used to live up in Rochester, NH. We stayed in Portsmouth for a couple nights and ventured over to KTP! It was so unique (at least in my book).

RVGleason

I’m going to go full on RVGleason and watch the monkees and then the real Mary poppins with the only skinny man I’ve ever loved- dick van dyke!
Don’t give up, you’ll find a nice guy. Enjoy your life and things will fall into place. You’re a nice person and I’m sure you’ll find someone.

Last edited:

RJI

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses
Honestly I’ve had much better luck on regular dating sites, by messaging fat guys whose profiles are interesting to me. This drastically ups the odds that they are single, local and interested in a real connection. It does make finding a feedee or gainer more difficult, but lots of fat guys are foodies, at least. If you’re ok with putting erotic fat chat on the back burner, I recommend this as a way to find a fat man to appreciate enthusiastically.
This is good advice!
Many of my larger friends aren't used to getting attention from women. If they feel that the only reason you are talking to them is a fetish, you will most likely scare them off.
Go the traditional dating route and build a relationship if possible and just admire them while slowly letting on about your preferences.

Tank

good morning everyone,
I’m looking for some advice-
I’m an ffa - I have a smaller build than the ssbhms/ssbbws I’m very attracted to.

I have met a few- ssbhms mostly- on the usual sites. Things go ok for a few days as they initiate communication- kik or even Skype- then as we start to get to know one another and we move from “fat chat” to more, I get ghosted.

I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong- I hope I am a kind person and am very accepting and truly am trying my best, but after being “dumped” so often, I realize I must be the one driving folks away.

Any thoughts???

Thank you!!!!
Too bad you're not a little closer to me. I'm in southern NH

Colonial Warrior

Perhaps you are not doing wrong.

By my experience, I can assure you that it will be the best they would be ghosting you after a few days instead of lying to you or using you for other purposes.

As fast as people who are not interested in a relationship with you ignore you, your chances of knowing someone who is interested in you increase.

Just keep moving and learning from your past mistakes and someday your SSBHM Romeo will appear!

Latest posts