Not that anyone cares, but...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ola

Keeper of 'tinis
Utterly pointless and silly thread. :p In here we post about things that no one cares about!

Not that anyone cares, but I like kittens.

:D

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Not that anyone cares but being a drag queen isn't about wanting to look like a woman, it's about not conforming to society's standards. This justifies my reason to be one though I am biologically female. But not that anyone cares.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I've known lots of girls into drag.

Also, I was taught to put on make up by a drag queen.
Yeah, I was first taught makeup by a drag queen cuz my mom always put wine coloured lipstick, powder foundation, bright blue eyeshadow, and black mascara. Truly... she would look like Mimi from The Drew Carey Show when she put on makeup. And she still does it. I actually have to go tonight and throw out some makeup that she's got in her purse or else she'll continue to wear the most putrid colour combinations ever.

-----

imfree, Maine Coons are such beautiful cats :) I've never known one to be small, lol. But they're also such sweet precious babies.

-----

No one cares, but... I need to fix my sleep schedule. Going to bed at 4AM and getting up around 11 or 12 is not really a good thing.

HayleeRose

Imfree: Your cats a beast!!! in a good way though, cause its also adorable.

Not that anyone cares, but I haven't done ANYTHING outside of my house in about a week.

imfree

In Remembrance
Imfree: Your cats a beast!!! in a good way though, cause its also adorable.

Not that anyone cares, but I haven't done ANYTHING outside of my house in about a week.
Not yet, hahaha!, the picture came from the internet.
Ours still has some growing to do, she looks just like
the beast, but in kitten size. Alleigh looks to have
quite a bit of Maine Coon in her.

Being off oxygen for a couple months, adjusting to
it, and not having a usable car, pretty much keep
me housebound, so I'm with you on not doing
anything outside the house.

View attachment Alleigh Kaht 9-10-2010 wb lg.jpg

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
Not that anyone cares but I tell people that I gave actual birth to my dog. Because I love her that much and she is my baby and I love her THAT much.

Ample Pie

Fattitude Problem
not that anyone cares, but the fact that I can juggle, that I taught myself to juggle, makes me really proud of myself.
:confused:

Paquito

don't July to me
Not that anyone cares, but I forgot if I'm supposed to take the pro or con side for my Global Issues paper. Hopefully my professor e-mails me back soon...

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
Not that anyone cares, but I forgot if I'm supposed to take the pro or con side for my Global Issues paper. Hopefully my professor e-mails me back soon...
Take both sides. Your professor will be impressed, and it's excellent preparation for a political career.

Ola

Keeper of 'tinis
Not that anyone cares, but I'm stuck on Skype as usual. :p

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Not that anyone cares but there's really nothing exciting about the town I'm stuck in.
Same here. Nor is there anyone to hang out with.

-------

Not that anyone cares, but... I've made some pretty obvious progress in the past 2 weeks and I don't know exactly how, but I don't mind it one bit :happy:

Ola

Keeper of 'tinis
Not that anyone cares, but I love making mindless and completely irrelevant posts. :p

Emma

I've known lots of girls into drag.

Also, I was taught to put on make up by a drag queen.
I once tried to drag up when I was about 15 with my two gay mates at the time. They wanted to go to this hotel for drinks that only let men in, we thought that maybe I could pass for a man if I made myself look like a drag queen. It didn't work.

AmazingAmy

Not that anyone cares, but I'd rather quit my job than go in today. It's just the inevitable dealing with and fixing of things that are beyond my control. Why can't I have a more supportive boss?

imfree

In Remembrance
Not that anyone cares, but I love making mindless and completely irrelevant posts. :p
You're not alone in that. I stay out of trouble best by
posting entertaining, but meaningless, stuff in Dimms.

Ola

Keeper of 'tinis
You're not alone in that. I stay out of trouble best by
posting entertaining, but meaningless, stuff in Dimms.
Haha! Awesome to hear, my good man! Goofy is the way to go. :D ;)

Oh and not that anyone cares, but I'm looking forward to watching my favorite hockey team play this afternoon. Woot!

Latest posts