nothin' fancy.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

exile in thighville

groups/347570880589/
if you haven't seen any posts from me in awhile, that's cuz i quit. i need to rebuild my existence. parties concerned know where to find me. mods feel free to move this where appropriate. thanks for seven or eight years. bye.

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
Dan, you don't get to quit before I get to know you. Therefore, YOU'RE FIRED.

No really, that's silly. I haven't even internet flirted with you yet.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
From the board point of view that is a damn shame, cause you're a really good guy to have around. But I totally understand the having to focus on reality thing. All I can say is that some time in the future, when that part has had lots of TLC, and you are feeling over most of the Dimensions withdrawal symptoms, come back to visit. This is a pretty nice place to visit when you can keep it as a healthy sideline. Of course, I've struggled with that last bit myself, so I can understand if you just decide it is best to stay away altogether.

Regards;

Ed

MisticalMisty

I think it's something in the air. A few of us were talking about it the other night in chat. Dimension's goes in cycles where it's really great and other times where there just seems to be too much tension among everyone. It's usually every 6 or 9 months or so.

It's just all of us women being hormonal at the same time :p. In all seriousness, we are like a family here and sometimes you love your family and sometimes you want to roast them like marshmellows over an open camp fire. You gotta stick it out and take the good with the bad.

exile in thighville

groups/347570880589/
edx said:
From the board point of view that is a damn shame, cause you're a really good guy to have around. But I totally understand the having to focus on reality thing. All I can say is that some time in the future, when that part has had lots of TLC, and you are feeling over most of the Dimensions withdrawal symptoms, come back to visit. This is a pretty nice place to visit when you can keep it as a healthy sideline. Of course, I've struggled with that last bit myself, so I can understand if you just decide it is best to stay away altogether.

Regards;

Ed
thanks. i still read, i just don't really have anything to say on here anymore.

CuteyChubb

Queen of Hearts
Hi Dan,

I don't know you at all. We've never disagreed or agreed. Please stick around. Don't let somebody run you outta here. Ok? If you are mad and want to fight, PM me. :p

Seth Warren

May she always be True
dan ex machina said:
So, you're not quitting, just going on hiatus? Quitting is so permanent...a hiatus gives hope to the masses.

Mini

Right, not nice
dan ex machina said:
That never stopped you before. :)

Easy joke out of the way, I hope you can get whatever it is that needs sorting out sorted out. Best of luck.

Tina

Older and wiser now
Gonna miss your posts, Dan. Like the rest, I hope it's temporary and that you are able to accomplish what you desire during your time away.

Latest posts