• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Nuts!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrankySpice

Unwashed.
Ah, nuts. And I'm not talking about nuts as anatomy or nuts as crazy, but just simply....NUTS!

I just polished off a can of macadamia nuts that I bought a few days ago and am so sad they are gone. Texture wise, macadamias are my favorite, probably surpassed only by Brazil nuts. There's something so delectable about that crunchy yet fall-aparty texture of both of these nuts that I just love.

When it comes to nuts with other foodstuffs, my favorites have to be pistachios, almonds, and filberts. Pistachio ice cream? YES PLEASE! Hazelnuts (aka Filberts) in chocolate? YES PLEASE! Almonds in...well, just about anything, really...but lately in yogurt? YES PLEASE!

In fact, I'm trying to think of a nut I don't love in some capacity, and I can't come up with any. I'm not big on plain walnuts, but in brownies or on salads...yum yum yum. Pine nuts in italian food or with hummus....to die for. Pecan pie....well, 'nuff said.

So what kind of nuts are you nuts about?

Latest posts

Back