ODE to OLDER MEN--much sexier than young men

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by KittyKitten, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Apr 18, 2010 #21

Nutty

Nutty

Nutty

Everybody has to start from somewhere :rolleyes:

2. Apr 18, 2010 #22

CastingPearls

CastingPearls

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home In Rembrance

Absolutely--which is why I added the following sentence.

Not to mention there is something to be said for youthful energy and stamina.

3. Apr 18, 2010 #23

Nutty

Nutty

Nutty

Yeah i just excluded the other parts in the quote before to make myself sound smart :p. I knew what you meant before :D

4. Apr 19, 2010 #24

KittyKitten

KittyKitten

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

Older men rule! They are just so darned sexy and confident. I would much rather date a Denzel Washington than a Lil Wayne or Akon.

Another thing, why is it when an older woman dates a young man she is a sexy cougar? Yet an older men chasing some young thing is considered to be a pervert? That is a crazy double-standard.

5. Apr 19, 2010 #25

CastingPearls

CastingPearls

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home In Rembrance

Ahhhh...I don't care what they call it. That's just jealousy.

6. Apr 19, 2010 #26

mossystate

mossystate

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad

Huh?

o_O

I think we are living in two different countries. Just being labeled a cougar ( ugh ) says that it is not really thought of as ' normal '. A man has to be around 30 years a womans senior before he catches the same kind of flak a woman catches if she is with a man even ten years younger.

7. Apr 19, 2010 #27

LuvBigBoned

LuvBigBoned

LuvBigBoned

Think you're being a wee bit too sensitive. When I first heard "cougar" back in the mid-1990s, it meant a hot woman in her late 30s to mid 50s (and not necessarily one who looked younger facially) who COULD snag a younger guy if she wanted. I think it still means the same thing today, judging by the "cougar-in-training" t-shirts you can see preteens wearing.

My wife saw one of those and sneered, "they should be trained by me. I didn't just get the younger guy to fuck me -- I got him to marry me!"

And age tells nothing -- I was more disciplined in many ways, more mature in some ways at 24-29 than I have been from 38 or so forward.

8. Apr 22, 2010 #28

KittyKitten

KittyKitten

KittyKitten

I also feel that a lot of these younger men in this generation were raised without strong father figures so they don't know how to behave like proper gentlemen--they have a misconstrued idea on what it means to be a man.

I am a strong believer in that it takes a man to raise a boy. In my household, my father was a strict disciplinarian of the boys--he guided them with tough love.

But then again, I feel like I wasn't supposed to be born in this generation.

9. Apr 22, 2010 #29

DitzyBrunette

DitzyBrunette

DitzyBrunette

"I'll never be sorry."

Negative. I'm a single Mom and my son has spent something like 5 hours with his "father" in his life. The douche is not in our lives and I've been raising him as a single Mom since conception. My son is sensitive, considerate, brilliant, has excellent impeccable manners, opens doors for ladies, has so much respect for women and humanity it's crazy that he is only 9 yrs old. He is well on his way to growing up to be an amazing man and I've done that by myself. He cries when he sees suffering on the news and he can't bear to see homeless people or hear of anyone in pain or sick. He, on his own, asked me if we could donate to St. Judes and he donated his whole penny jar (nearly 20 bucks) to the Hope For Haiti fund. His own words - he wants to grow up to be a doctor so he can make people better and use the money he makes to build homes for the homeless. This is all from a little boy whose father is not and never has been in the picture. If a Momma raises a boy who is not all of these things, they have failed. A woman can raise a true gentleman if she cares enough to give all of her time and effort to the cause.

10. Apr 22, 2010 #30

Sensualbbwcurves

Sensualbbwcurves

Sensualbbwcurves

SensualFatGirlCurves

I find myself also be attracted to men older than myself, but I would not rule out a younger man if he came my way if he held my interest.

11. Apr 25, 2010 #31

Webmaster

Webmaster

Webmaster

Chief Emeritus

https://www.facebook.com/conrad.blickenstorfer, Ma
    We've all been younger and then we get older. It's all relative. Everyone is someone else's older man or older woman, just as everyone is also someone's younger man or woman. By and large, being of the same generation and sharing the same formative background and being of the same Zeitgeist, is generally seen as the best recipe for getting along and making it as a couple, with age deviations on either side progressively decreasing the odds. I see nothing wrong with making the case for exceptions, though it should be done without disrespect for the norm.

Britty likes this.
  12. Apr 26, 2010 #32

isamarie69

isamarie69

isamarie69

Live and let die!!!

In my resent years i've dated mostly younger men, Now we all know my dreamboat is 67 so i have no problem with the older fellas. As for stamina, the 2 fellas older then me that i well lets just say they had it all over the younger ones, or atleast were able to come back a second or third time :D But im soperficial and would still date the young hot ones :D

13. Apr 30, 2010 #33

LuvBigBoned

LuvBigBoned

LuvBigBoned

I hear that. I've got a thousand faults that keep me from thinking of myself as a good person, not sure I'm a good husband or even that I should be a father. But I'm the parent who is involved at school, makes the playdates, gets the kid going in the morning, into bed at night and gets called by the kid when she's got a major or minor problem; a citizen who cares about neighborhood and country; and a multi-tasking husband who can bring home the bacon while frying it up in the pan (wife was stunned at my cooking skills even after 15 years together), willingly does dishes and laundry, doesn't forget birthdays or anniversaries or holidays and is a gentleman in public (around the house, wife and I are pretty coarse).

And the only thing my father, a friend of mine today, had to do with my upbringing is donating chromosomes. Mom was my mother and father. It takes a man to make a boy. It takes a parent to raise a man.

DitzyBrunette likes this.
  14. Apr 30, 2010 #34

jtgw

jtgw

jtgw

Er that's all I have to say more or less.

:)

15. May 1, 2010 #35

KittyKitten

KittyKitten

KittyKitten

I've also found a lot of men these days just don't respect or like women. We're just sex objects or something to be disrespected. Read many blogs on the true nature of how so many men feel about women. They just have a negative opinion of women.

Many base their hatred out of a small group of women being gold-diggers. I don't support gold-digging, but if you're going to mandate that a woman has to have a certain type of ass, size of tits, color skin, hair type, waist size, booty shape, etc etc, then don't turn around and complain that a woman wants you to buy gifts for her.

Then you chase these certain type of women and wonder why your heart gets stomped on. Later, you go on Youtube making videos of women "women ain't shyt", "black women this, that, ". Come on, it was your dumb ass that was superficial and choose her for her looks and not personality.

If men can judge women on superficial beauty standards, it is no surprise that many women judge men by the size of their pocket books.

katherine22 likes this.
  16. May 1, 2010 #36

Blackjack

Blackjack

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa

"Men base their hatred of women out of a small group. I can generalize about all men, because I've read a few blogs about it."

17. May 1, 2010 #37

KittyKitten

KittyKitten

KittyKitten

Hello Mr. Happyface83 fan.

It's not just in blogs, I sense it everywhere--on the streets, media, etc. Keep in mind, I never said 'all' men, but MANY. I used a qualifier, Mr. Happyface83 fan.

Don't get too defensive. If it's not about you, you can hop scotch along.

:):eat1:

18. May 1, 2010 #38

lily352

lily352

lily352

I'm somewhat fascinated by the idea that a lot of men "these days" just don't respect or like women. Personally I don't think this is a new idea. Maybe not everyone teaches manners like they did in the 1950s, but I'm pretty sure that that goes for men and women.

Either way, I prefer dating men who are a few years older (2-4), but I don't think I have much of a reason for doing so. Figure that out. haha

19. May 2, 2010 #39

bmann0413

bmann0413

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!

Hey, I may be 21 but I'm kinda mature for my age. Honestly, I don't really know if any older females are truly attracted to me though. Hmm.

20. May 3, 2010 #40

JMNYC

JMNYC

JMNYC

Oh, I am diggin' this thread. For the first time in my adult life, I am growing facial hair, and there is a splendid sprinkling of grey in my beard. Just got the whole thing shaped today at an old-fashioned barber shop with a (yikes!) straight razor. Dayum! I be lookin' devilish now. Thanks for the buzzard-plug.