Ode to Women With Many Candles On Their Birthday Cake(s)

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by Sonic Purity, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Jan 31, 2019 #1

Sonic Purity

Sonic Purity

Sonic Purity

The outlying data point

Minds filled with wisdom from years of living, regardless of the degree of formal education—precious!

Hearts filled with compassion, from experience, and witnessing—advantageous!

Bodies with stories to tell of the past, exciting possibilities for the future, and best of all, mature (in all the best/most positive senses of this word) passions and joys of the present (with another and/or merely living)—beautiful and sexy!

Time brings change brings variety—bodies, minds, and otherwise, vaguely analogous to the greater variety of the details of a fat person’s body vs. the more limited variations of a thin person’s body. Often at a point in life when they’ve nailed “adulting”, the woman of many years is vastly more likely, able, and equipped to be her own person and follow her own joy.

These can be true at any age on an individual basis, and similarly not at all true regardless of advanced age, again on an individual basis. I believe that statistically they tend to be more true with greater age.

I look forward to many more people adding to the above. Now i’ll throw in some personal stuff.

Personally, i find it easy to not be ageist: it is an honor to interact with any adult of any age. I have never thought nor said anything like “Oh, these kids today” about anyone of any generation—especially not any adult!

So many things about society don’t make sense to me. The societal fixation about women having to be young (and pretty, and that’s a whole other subject) and diminishing in perceived value with age and, from at least some viewpoints, becoming worthless or nearly so after child-bearing age utterly baffles me. I understand the theoretical evolutionary drives or mandates that are supposed to drive men of all ages towards young fertile women, but that seems like something for prehistory, not the last millennium or several.

As i caressed my True Love’s leg when i was something like 23 and she was 22, i remember thinking {You’re not quite fully ripe yet. Another few more years should do it}. We did stay (living) together that long, and it was true: she matured beautifully on every level.

All things being equal—and they’re never equal—if, hypothetically, there were two women equally attracted to me and i felt equally attracted to them, and the only difference between them was age, i’d go for the one closest to me in age in a second. Likely more in common: more shared life experiences, often from similar warpage from whatever happened to be happening in our outer environment(s) in our formative years.

Let’s try another hypothetical. Two BBW (of whatever size of sexily succulently large), again equally attracted to me and initially in terms of personalities/interests/world views, there’s equal compatibility between either of them and me, both ways. Let’s say one is 2 years older than me and the other 14 years younger. Let’s say their body shapes and sizes are highly similar—close enough that the measuring tape would have to come out to measure differences—but they’re not identical. The young one has perfectly smooth, near-flawless skin, and fairly upright breasts (to keep this post sexual enough for the Fat Sexuality conference). The older one has wrinkles, sagging here and there, and other visible signs that we humans associate with age and aging. Left to gravity, her breasts hang low, with her nipples pointing straight down to the floor. The younger one has 20-20 vision. The older one has reading glasses. The younger one has lovely natural light brown (or any other color) hair. The older one has lovely white or salt-and-pepper or other “old lady” hair. Remember: they’re both equally into me, and in this hypothetical, i get to pick. I’m going with the older one.

Chronological age can be highly misleading. A few years ago i corresponded with a 37 year old going on 67, in terms of how she held herself, her world view, her chosen activities, etc. I’ve seen online models and one non-model self-described hypersexual woman older than me who come across as decades younger, not merely from surface cosmetic work but how they live their lives (at least how those are portrayed, since i know none of them personally).

Human biological aging is at least partially reversible right now today (and has been in some ways for years), and they’re working on the rest. But more to the point of this post, whatever degree of physical aging, mature/older women are of high value, and appreciated!

LizzieJones, Aqw and DragonFly like this.
  2. Feb 1, 2019 #2

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Ahem Prema Global Moderator

What a lovely post! Thank you.

3. Feb 1, 2019 #3

Aqw

Aqw

Aqw

The post tittle : "Ode to Women With Many Candles On Their Birthday Cake(s)" says it all and is so poetic.
    Thank you

LizzieJones likes this.
  4. Feb 5, 2019 #4

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Notice Anything Different? Global Moderator

While I agree that the more "mature" women have an allure all their own, I wouldn't necessarily discount the charms of the younger set. There are pluses and minuses to every decision and each person is unique. Lucky for you to have had two lovely ladies of relatively equal appeal to choose from. But I truly get the desire to be in relationship with someone with a pool of shared experiences with which to draw from. But as we all know, each person is different and thus choosing in this hypothetical scenario probably comes down (and usually does) to something other than biological age.

While biological age can sometimes affect what we can or can't do in terms of what our bodies will allow, it is often our intellectual age that is a deciding factor. Give me a gal who is excited, enthusiastic, and passionate about something. Give me someone who knows what they want and how to get it. Bouncing off the walls (a metaphor for great sex) is great but if it I we can't connect intellectually, we've got a long term problem. And since we need to keep the sexualness (I know that's not a word but it should be) going, I love a woman whose experience and maturity come through in the bedroom (or bathroom, laundry room, kitchen, garage, backyard, on the beach, in the woods, etc) and she can gently (or more forcefully if needed) direct me to fulfill her desires and is open to suggestions as well.

LizzieJones likes this.
  5. Feb 6, 2019 #5

LizzieJones

LizzieJones

LizzieJones

Excellent post BEK. I like the way you think. :)

BigElectricKat likes this.
  6. Feb 6, 2019 #6

bigisland

bigisland

bigisland

To quote one of my favourite authors Margaret Coel
    “First we are young, then we are old, then we are wonderful.”

LizzieJones and Aqw like this.
  7. Feb 6, 2019 #7

Aqw

Aqw

Aqw

Very nice.

8. Feb 8, 2019 #8

choudhury

choudhury

choudhury

Just to chip in somewhat irrelevantly here, I find that as I get older the age bracket I tend to be attracted to moves with me, at least somewhat. I mean, when I was 19, girls of that age were highly desirable for me. Now that I'm pushing 50, I find it bizarre to go for someone so young, while women in their 40s strike me as quite desirable. I'm curious about whether this pattern will continue as I advance in years.

wrenchboy and BigElectricKat like this.
  9. Feb 8, 2019 #9

Aqw

Aqw

Aqw

If you are lucking enough to live with a women for a long time, still being in love, I'm sure this will continue for long.

10. Feb 8, 2019 #10

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Notice Anything Different? Global Moderator

When I was 22, I dated a gal who was about 36. She was intelligent, worldly, and utterly confident in herself and her abilities. It was quite the turn on.

11. Mar 9, 2019 #11

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

wrenchboy

I am the same way too. And I think we are not alone.
    I am 51 and I am primarily attracted to women in their 40s and 50s.
    Attitude has a lot to do with it too.
    Take two women of similar size. The 50yo is grouchy and thinks she is better than others I will pass her for the 30yo who is friendly and fun.
    But I will try the 50yo first.