Quantcast

Official symbol for being an FA/FFA/Size Accepter???

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

t3h_n00b

The other day, I was walking around and realized that I'm a little jealous of my gay friends. My gay friends can always sport the rainbow if they want to telegraph their preference and to show solidarity. Everybody knows what the rainbow is and what it means and it has become a very powerful symbol for the lgbt community. I wish we had that (FA's, FFA's, and Size Accepters). We really need a symbol of size acceptance and FA/FFA/Size Acceptance. I know this has been talked about before, but there didn't seem to be any conclusion or consensus, so lets try it again...no harm in that I hope. What are your ideas?

8lack0p5

What a positive and creative idea. I agree a symbol that easily identifies us in public would help break the barriers that we feel in social situations. If nothing else it would be a great ice breaker. A Cornucopia aka the horn of plenty comes to mind first. It is associated with the American holiday Thanksgiving and is usually seen filled to overflowing with fruit and grain. Furthermore the fruit could include apples and pears which could be viewed as body types. Many things could work but this is a start.:)

Velvet

I think thats a terrific idea!:D

The other day, I was walking around and realized that I'm a little jealous of my gay friends. My gay friends can always sport the rainbow if they want to telegraph their preference and to show solidarity. Everybody knows what the rainbow is and what it means and it has become a very powerful symbol for the lgbt community. I wish we had that (FA's, FFA's, and Size Accepters). We really need a symbol of size acceptance and FA/FFA/Size Acceptance. I know this has been talked about before, but there didn't seem to be any conclusion or consensus, so lets try it again...no harm in that I hope. What are your ideas?

lostjacket

I found it.
God, I would love this. Would certainly make things quite a bit easier.

AJTano

What a positive and creative idea. I agree a symbol that easily identifies us in public would help break the barriers that we feel in social situations. If nothing else it would be a great ice breaker. A Cornucopia aka the horn of plenty comes to mind first. It is associated with the American holiday Thanksgiving and is usually seen filled to overflowing with fruit and grain. Furthermore the fruit could include apples and pears which could be viewed as body types. Many things could work but this is a start.:)
I'm not sure if a Cornucopia would give us the best image, though the idea is creative.

I think we should actually do it this time, though.

Latest posts