• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Official symbol for being an FA/FFA/Size Accepter???

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t3h_n00b

The other day, I was walking around and realized that I'm a little jealous of my gay friends. My gay friends can always sport the rainbow if they want to telegraph their preference and to show solidarity. Everybody knows what the rainbow is and what it means and it has become a very powerful symbol for the lgbt community. I wish we had that (FA's, FFA's, and Size Accepters). We really need a symbol of size acceptance and FA/FFA/Size Acceptance. I know this has been talked about before, but there didn't seem to be any conclusion or consensus, so lets try it again...no harm in that I hope. What are your ideas?

Latest posts

Back