Quantcast

Oh, how I wish I had this guys number...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
Oh my lord...I want his child. *swoons* Funny shit! Sounds like a guy I almost dated.

cold comfort

it's a shame he had to go and delete her number ... i was hoping for a third message. the way that second message actually had the ability to escalate from the first unbelievable one was just too precious. :rolleyes:

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
OMG!:eek: He sounds really insecure and desperate. Maybe he was nervous and doesnt take rejection very well. So he started saying a bunch of stupid crap.:D:D:D
Mimosa, I have heard a girlfriend of mine talk just like this before she "adopted" another stray "puppy" of a boyfriend. Don't even think about it. You cannot help fix these guys and trying to is useless and you will end up on the losing end. In the words of Monique SSBBW, "Step away from the Lost Boy " (except she said Blue Box).

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
Mimosa, I have heard a girlfriend of mine talk just like this before she "adopted" another stray "puppy" of a boyfriend. Don't even think about it. You cannot help fix these guys and trying to is useless and you will end up on the losing end. In the words of Monique SSBBW, "Step away from the Lost Boy " (except she said Blue Box).

Amen.......I keep adopting man children myself.......Gawd, somebody please stop me :doh:

At least I wasn't married to that last asshole.....

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
sorry, had to bump Dimitri. I needed a good laugh. Everyone should know the only best last good man in New York with no problems we all call or actually don't call - Dimitri.

Kouskous

wow
I hope he knows that everyone is laughing at him. Maybe he will gain some insight to just how wrong his behavior was.

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
I just had to bumb this again. This is a classic and it needs to be heard by everyone.

Latest posts