• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Oh My, You American Men are Fat, or: How I Became an American Citizen

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I always thought that Canadian and American men were, on average, the same size....I was wrong.

I've just flown into Washington, DC, for a conference and it is like night and day compared to the men of Toronto. We are talking sensory overload, here; I will not be incredibly productive on this trip.

Seriously though, you Americans know how to do it right. When I got to the hotel, they gave me a warm, fresh cookie at the check-in. Then in the room, there is a card to evaluate service - the first question is "Did we welcome you with a warm chocolate chip cookie at check-in?"

Hahaha! Cheers, Americans (your FFAs are spoiled!)!!

Latest posts

Back