OK Cupid advice for FFAs/Fatties

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

djudex

I'm out
:smitten::smitten::smitten:

I want to jump back on Facebook chat but then Im not productive. I told myself 10 minutes on Dims then I jump off.

Damn you internet and Judex! Why are you both pulling me so strongly away from my responsibilities!
I can't speak for Facebook but as for me I have my own gravity field.

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
I can't speak for Facebook but as for me I have my own gravity field.
Ill be in the cornfields of Colorado on Friday. Beam me up then ;)

(Sorry Im sure everyone in this thread is like "Eww get a room")

(And if you are, from your mouth to Gods ears)

djudex

I'm out
Knowing this fine oversized body of men and women it's more likely to be

"Eww get a room! ...and uh...you know...take pictures and stuff..."

:p

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Sounds like something Id want if I wanted a chubby guy within a 20 mile radius, but c'mon you guys know me. 18,000 kilometers or GTFO ;)
The only FFA friends on feabie who have found fatties without some long distance factor live in major cities and even then not always.

(And if you are, from your mouth to Gods ears)
Voila

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
The only FFA friends on feabie who have found fatties without some long distance factor live in major cities and even then not always.

Voila
Hahaha. I was hoping to go to Banff this year and stop in Alberta, however thats been postponed. :doh:

Mark my words guys I will make it to the Texas of Canada :wubu:

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic

bigmac

Hahaha. I was hoping to go to Banff this year and stop in Alberta, however thats been postponed. :doh:

Mark my words guys I will make it to the Texas of Canada :wubu:
Banff is beautiful but I always liked Jasper (the redheaded stepchild park) better. The highway connecting the two (the Columbia Ice Field Parkway) is a must drive. Like Texas, Alberta is huge and it takes forever to get around (whole lot of nothing north of Edmonton).

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
I recently found out about Vulcan, Alberta too. I had my doubts about Alberta but now Im thinking "What is this magical place?"

ouroboros

FYI: I found my boyfriend on feabie. He is both fat and a feedee, so it's a win/win. Lol although honestly there is an extremely slight long distance factor.

djudex

I'm out
FYI: I found my boyfriend on feabie. He is both fat and a feedee, so it's a win/win. Lol although honestly there is an extremely slight long distance factor.
Long distance can be a real sumbitch

ouroboros

Long distance can be a real sumbitch
It's only just far enough away that it's annoying. The main issue is traffic patterns. It could be just over an hour or it could be two and a half hours. Lol

fat hiker

You know what goes well with rage? Ham, or as you call it in Canada "bacon".
Hmmm... nobody in Canada calls the stuff in that photo 'bacon' - and we have no idea why Americans call it "Canadian Bacon". We would call that stuff 'sliced ham'.

Probably it's like French Toast - which in France, is called 'German Toast'. You can always blame it on the neighbours, I guess.

fat hiker

Banff is beautiful but I always liked Jasper (the redheaded stepchild park) better. The highway connecting the two (the Columbia Ice Field Parkway) is a must drive. Like Texas, Alberta is huge and it takes forever to get around (whole lot of nothing north of Edmonton).
But very beautiiful nothing, as the Peace River valley illustrates so well:
http://www.desmog.ca/sites/beta.desmogblog.com/files/styles/series_image/public/IMG_7684 (2) Don's kids bank original.jpg?itok=G7WxYZAZ
http://www.koocanusapublications.com/rvwest_test/images/uploads/12-20-2.jpg

bigmac

I recently found out about Vulcan, Alberta too. I had my doubts about Alberta but now Im thinking "What is this magical place?"
Vulcan's not much of a town. Its even smaller than the little town I went to high school in a few miles to the north. But the town does have an interesting history:

Vulcan was named by a surveyor for the Canadian Pacific Railway after the Roman God of Fire – Vulcan. Originally, all the streets of Vulcan were named after gods and goddesses of the classical world such as Juno, Mars, and Jupiter. The community was incorporated as a village on December 23, 1912 and then as a town on June 15, 1921. In July 1927, a major tornado destroyed many homes and the new curling rink in the town. That tornado was made famous when a photograph of it approaching Vulcan was used for the "tornado" article in Encyclopedia Britannica.

Vulcan once had nine grain elevators, more than any other location west of Winnipeg, making it the largest grain shipping point at that time.[citation needed] Due to the changing economics of the agricultural industry, the original elevators were taken down one by one. Today, Vulcan has only one of the "prairie skyscrapers" left that once could be seen miles away.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulcan,_Alberta

bigmac

Yes, it can be very beautiful but also very desolate. I spent many years working in northern Alberta. I helped install instrument landing systems at airports in Alberta and the Northwest Territories, mapped peat lands for the University of Alberta Botany Department, collected insects for the Canadian Forest Service, and worked as a Park Ranger at Notikewin Provincial Park on the Peace River. There were lots of days when I saw more bears than people.

Latest posts