OK Cupid

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Paquito

don't July to me
FFA: Female Fat Admirer.

I think this definition needs to be restated. Also, carrying chicks home? Oh, so you hit on drunk women, who might not be in the best cognitive shape at the moment.

It's making more sense.

Viciousnj84

Then.

What.

Are.

You.

Doing.

Here?

You're supposedly fairly fit, and don't like fat women. Since you aren't fat and don't like fat, you've clearly taken a right turn at Albuquerque.
Im a big guy I thought I was on the BHM FA forums? Ok now im done : )

Dromond

Old school
https://www.facebook.com/john.m.pedigo, M
We could be in the same place and not know it. Im going home with the hot chicks. On a serious not I think im done with this I had my fun sad to say. Keep living the good life people together we can end world hunger! Until the next day Vicious is out! ..............................Some of you are probably on your knees right now Thanking god.
Pfft. I've already got the hot chick.

JoyJoy

Mr. Vicious, I went to CVS at your advice to stock up on tissues, since I've gone through about 8 boxes after reading your initial posts and finding out that I have no chance at winning your affection, but sadly, they were completely sold out. I'm thinking all the other women you've let down so eloquently got there before me.

I did, however, see that they have this handy item on sale and thought you might want to stock up. There's a coupon in the Sunday paper, too, so you can double your savings, and I bet you could charm people into clipping theirs and sending it on to you. You could keep Captain Happy happy for months!

luvbigfellas

Has lips like morphine
Yo on the real girls love creepy guys I dont know why its like that it just is you walk up to a lady and Just dont walk away they are going home with you in your arms I just happen to like the ones that I can actually carry : / . Women are strange.
I'm a small girl. And I think given the opportunity, I might just haul off and punch you in the face. And laugh because you got knocked out by a 5'2", 135 lb girl. :doh:

LalaCity

Then.

What.

Are.

You.

Doing.

Here?
I've been wondering the same thing. If he's a few crunches away from Adonis-hood, has contempt for fat people, and doesn't think our resident FFAs are up to snuff, I can't fathom why he didn't long ago take lightly to his non-chubby feet and depart for the realm of the genetically-blessed -- unless they have some secret written exam that we don't know about.

AmazingAmy

I've been wondering the same thing. If he's a few crunches away from Adonis-hood, has contempt for fat people, and doesn't think our resident FFAs are up to snuff, I can't fathom why he didn't long ago take lightly to his non-chubby feet and depart for the realm of the genetically-blessed -- unless they have some secret written exam that we don't know about.
Judging by his grammatical skills, he probably couldn't pass it.

Freedumb

RAZZLE DAZZLE!!!
I find it highly amusing how the personality of the poster continually changes. Actually I'm more amused with their smugness and obliviousness too the fun we're all having.

LalaCity

And now he's buh-bye. I can't feel too sorry for him -- he's got twenty pages' worth of submissive hot chicks to comfort him, after all.

Fat Brian

retarded disfigured clown
It looks like he might only be on vacation, maybe you'll be able to smack him when he does this again.

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
Same old, resident troll... it'd be nice to have one with a different pattern of action.

Maybe we could all take turns playing the tool?

Latest posts