BOTH One Night [BHM, BBW, MAGIC, EXPLICIT CONTENT]

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

byutane

Grabby Hands Sr.
One Night
by byutane​

Part 1

"Man, I love Halloween!" Lissa adjusted her hood, making sure her hair was properly swept back underneath it. She'd managed to bump her head against the ceiling on the taxi ride over, thanks to her platform boots.

"Lissa, it's great, but what are you supposed to… be?" Angie asked. She was painstakingly done up as Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn, dyed bunches, jean shorts, Electra Heart makeup and all. The resemblance was not insignificant.

"It's Death! Out of The Seventh Seal!" Lissa gave a twirl. She'd slicked her usually black and curly hair back and under a tight hood, covering everything and anything left visible with white face paint. Her short, curvy body was hidden by a long cloak, which was saved from trailing on the floor by her platforms. "And also Bill and Ted, I guess."

"You could also pass for Palpatine. Or Voldemort."

"Ew, no." Lissa made a face. "Check this out though!" She lifted her right arm to be horizontal, moving aside a fold of black cloth to reveal a voluptuous tan leg. Underneath the cloak, she was wearing fishnets and a black garter. "It's the law that Halloween costumes have to be sexy these days, right?"

"So, you're Sexy Seventh Seal Death."

"Yeah!" Lissa brandished a pair of chess pieces, a black queen and a white king, extracted from a pocket somewhere. "I've got my theming down pat." Angie finally broke into a broad grin.

"Never change, Lissa." She gave her a careful pat on the head, so as not to dislodge anything. "Come on, let's get inside." The two had been invited to a Halloween party which was being held in one of their university's student halls - the epicenter of the whole thing, Darryl Carvey, was an intense social butterfly who was in Lissa's physics lectures, hence her spot on the guest list. Darryl's partner, Cody, was on a computer science course and had elected to add everyone he had lectures with too, including those from the English module he'd done on the side. Plus everyone who lived in their building. Take all those people and their plus ones, add almost the entire hall as the venue and stoke it with the understood reputation of a "Carvey Party", and you had a Halloween Lissa wouldn't have missed out on for the world.

"Don't you think it's a bit of a security risk?" Angie asked Lissa, watching a small gaggle of strangers exit the building as they approached.

"Everyone inside knows what's going on. People's rooms have locks and shit, I'm sure it's fine."

"I just don't want to run into a weirdo," Angie shivered.

"Remember, your building is like, right over there, we can leave early if you get uncomfortable." The girls had planned to stay in Angie’s room that night, unless other, more favourable options presented themselves, naturally. The pair entered and worked their way through the throng that had gathered on the ground floor, the party already having spilled over from the floor above. Common areas were the busiest, with people fiddling with spotify queues, chatting and dancing, adding to and (mainly) raiding from potlucks of drinks.

"Lissa, I’m going to go say hi to the flatmates," said Angie, meaning those she shared a floor with who’d also shown up, "you good?"

"I’m gonna find Darryl and give him his Halloween present!" Lissa produced a bottle of Jack Daniels from somewhere in her cloak.

"What else do you have under there!?" Angie laughed, "come find us if you get bored!" Lissa knew Darryl quite well, much better than most people at the party, having started sitting next to him in seminars the term before. He had a very quick mind but a short memory, and Lissa wanted to make sure their friendship was long lasting - and gifts never hurt.

"Elizabeth! I almost didn’t recognise you!" She found Cody first, who gave her a hug upon seeing her, "what are we, something from Scooby Doo?" He’d taken the easy route and come as a cat, with eyeliner-whiskers and nose, a black turtleneck, fluffy ears on a headband and a velvet tail hanging from his belt. Cody was built like Lissa, short and soft, and although he liked parties he wasn’t quite as extroverted as his boyfriend was. Darryl was the one who liked dressing up.

"Don’t worry about it," Lissa waved the bottle at him, "more importantly, this is for you two."

"Oh, perfect! Can you believe it, all these students, and nobody is bringing drinks!" He gave a sarcastic, but not mean-spirited laugh. "Much appreciated, Lissa. Did you come with anyone? You need to see Darryl’s costume."

"I came with Angie-" but Cody was already off in search of his boyfriend. Lissa trotted to keep up, not entirely trusting her footing. She could deal with heels, but platforms were a struggle. "What did he come as?"

"Ta da!" Peeking out from under a massive foam headpiece, shirtless and covered in fake blood, was Darryl.

"Oh my god, pyramid head!" Lissa clapped with delight, "it’s perfect!" He’d obviously paid attention to the details, carefully spray painting the oversized head to look like sharp, rusted metal, staining a cloth with tea and fake blood to act as the skirt, and finally dousing himself in red and black body paint to give the full effect. As always, he had to stand out.

"Lissa!" Darryl waved a slender arm. That was one problem - he’d had to airbrush the appropriate musculature onto his extremely slender frame. While he didn’t have any extra fat on him, he scarcely had any muscle, either. He hadn’t needed to enhance his height, though - even with her boots, he still towered over Lissa. "What do you think!"

"Stunning!" She gave an enthusiastic double thumbs up, "ten out of ten!"

"At first I was going to ask Cody to come as James, but then I thought, without pyramid head, James just looks like some guy, you know… that’s no fun and it’s not like we wanted to be joined at the hip all night." Darryl planted a kiss on Cody’s cheek, making him blush. "Just most of it."

"Before you go get a room, I have this for you two!" Lissa performed her trick again, pulling the gift from ‘nowhere’ in her robes.

"Oh, thank you!" Darryl accepted it enthusiastically. "Come over and I’ll pour you one. Cody?" Cody shook his head.

"I was just talking to Zanib a minute ago, I don’t want her to wander off. I’ll catch you later!" He disappeared into the crowd. Darryl found some glasses in a cabinet and poured a pair of generous shots.

"To Halloween."

"To Halloween!" They clinked their glasses together and downed their shots, slamming their glasses back on the counter in unison. "Now, Lissa, forgive me, but your costume is a little… obscure."

"C’mon, Darryl, I would’ve thought you’d get what this is." They’d discovered a shared enthusiasm for creepy media during their group project.

"If I didn’t know better…" he poured another two shots. "Is it The Seventh Seal?"

"And the prize goes to the man down in front!" Lissa grinned and sipped her drink. "Check this out, though." She showed off a leg once again, making Darryl burst out laughing.

"Is that your chess strategy? Distraction?"

"It would work!" The two laughed and drank for a little longer, before Darryl was drawn away by hosting duties.

Lissa remained leaning on the counter in the common area for a little longer, people watching. There were fewer superheroes than she’d been expecting, with a lot of people going for hastily DIY’d zombies and Luke Skywalkers and Wednesday Addamses and Pennywises. She knocked back another drink and was about to find someone to mingle with, when she caught sight of someone else in a cape - except this person had a loose hood that covered their face, and the colour was a deep, deep purple. Almost black, but not quite. Lissa poured them a drink and took a few wobbly strides towards them, smiling.

"Hey, twins!" Whoever it was took the glass wordlessly and drank.

"Thank you." Their voice was low and husky, and although Lissa thought she probably ought to be able to, there was something about them that made it impossible for her to make any more concrete observations about them at all. Part of her mind struggled, wondering why she couldn’t see the shape of this person’s facial features even though she knew they were smiling, but an overwhelming calmness put those questions to rest almost immediately. It was oddly reassuring. This person put Lissa at ease. "You’re dressed as Death."

"Nice of you to notice," Lissa grinned. "I didn’t think people would recognise it. Have you seen the movie?"

"No." A couple of seconds silence followed.

"I guess it’s cultural osmos-"

"Did you come here today because you want to be something else?"

byutane

Grabby Hands Sr.
"What?" Lissa hardly registered the rudeness of this person talking over her. The question burrowed deep into her brain, getting lodged, forcing her to pay attention to it.

"Given the chance to become anything…" the figure leaned in close, somehow still unidentifiable in the shadow of their hood, "to truly disguise yourself… would you?"

"I don’t know what you mean," Lissa gasped, confusion building up inside her. She wanted to tell this person to lighten up, to quit being so cryptic, so oddly invasive, but she just... couldn’t.

"I’ll speak plainly." Another formless, unknowable smile. "For just one night, I can give you the appearance you’ve always desired." Lissa opened her mouth, but nothing came out. Any other evening, she’d have thought she was being sold something. But that strange force was still driving the question into her mind, forcing her to take it seriously. She felt cold. "Don’t you want to be taller? Surely that’s the reason for these?" She felt them kick against the sole of her boot. She couldn’t move. "Are you covered up like that because you want to be slimmer?" The fabric of her costume shifted, brushing against the apex of her round tummy.

Lissa was absolutely, utterly compelled to answer the question with complete honesty.

"No freakin’ way!" She sputtered, suddenly able to move again. "What kind of pop psychology bullshit is that? You think I’m compensating for something? I’ll have you know -" she would never usually say such a self aggrandising thing out loud, but the words just swelled up inside her and burst out - "I am adorable!"

The figure was silent.

"Oh, that’s wonderful. How refreshing!" Lissa took a couple of deep breaths. Maybe she’d had too much to drink. Maybe she needed some air, that was probably it. "Enjoy your evening, Elizabeth. I’ll be keeping an eye on you."

"Uh…" before she could speak again, whoever it was had disappeared. That strange weight finally lifted from Lissa’s mind. It was such a relief, she didn’t consider that she’d never mentioned her name. "Jeez. You too, I guess." She sighed, thinking back to what Angie had said about weirdos finding their way in. Well, it wasn’t like she’d gotten hurt or anything. Lissa drifted towards a sitting area where a few other physics students were huddled around an old Wii, playing Mario Kart and getting heckled. She loitered until she got the chance to play (usually she picked Daisy but to stay on theme she chose Dry Bones), but stopped for a chat and another drink and eventually a snack with Aaron, a long suffering history student who she’d been in halls with before he moved out. The two shared the pain of a generally unrecognised costume, Aaron's homemade pastiche of Maria Theresa of Austria having led most people to assume he was Cinderella. He was telling her about his dissertation plans while they picked at a makeshift buffet that’d been set up on the ground floor, when he stopped talking mid-sentence and pointed at something over her shoulder.

"Hey, Lissa. I’d be a bad friend if I didn’t point that guy over there out to you."

"Hmm?" Lissa turned as discreetly as she could.

"He’s your type, right?" The one in question was easy to spot. To be Lissa’s type, he would have to be.

"You could say that." The guy was about average height, with a fluffy head of rust-brown hair and soft, rounded facial features. Nice looking lad. But most importantly he was straining the seams of a Totoro hoodie and a pair of grey jeans with a big, flabby body that Lissa couldn't take her eyes off of.

"You like the chubby ones, don't you?" He couldn't have been described as merely "chubby", though. By Lissa's trained eye, he had to weigh somewhere in the neighborhood of 180kg. At least.

"I haven't seen him around before. Do you recognise him at all?" Aaron shook his head.

"Go on, talk to him. I won't be offended." He was engrossed in checking his phone. It would probably be a good moment to approach.

"Ah, thanks! I'll see you later, alright?"

"Let me know how it goes…" Aaron wriggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"You wish." Lissa took a deep breath.

She drifted closer, examining the young man while also trying not to be seen to be examining. He wore his belt under his belly and as such it was allowed to fill his hoodie, which was zipped tightly over his stomach. The hood itself was down, letting the Totoro ears rest on the slab of back fat that showed through the fabric. He might have had an impressive stomach, but his hips and legs (and other areas) hadn't gone neglected. He had pretty, long eyelashes. A sweet double chin that led unbroken down to a cute, fat neck. Lissa plucked up her courage.

"Hi there," he looked up at her. His expression was, neutral, yes, but not unpleasant.

"Hello." Ah, a Scouser.

"I know it's open bar, as it were, but can I get you a drink? I know where the good stuff is kept," she grinned.

"Ah, sure. Is there any decent beer? I've only seen people drinking Heineken."

"Someone inflicted a case on the ground floor. There's a much better drinks table upstairs!" She guided him through, talking over the ambient noise as they went, "so how do you know Darryl and Cody?"

"It's Cody, we had some lectures together when he was doing English. That's what I do, English."

"Physics for me!"

"Oh, I couldn't handle that. You must be smart," He huffed lightly as they climbed the steps to the first floor. "GCSE physics was quite enough." Oddly, despite the rising pinkness in his face and his obviously short breath, he kept trying to speak despite how halting his sentences were. Then, having arrived on the second floor, he accidentally knocked into an end table and two party-goers before Lissa could even get him a lager.

"You alright there?" She asked.

"Yeah, sorry. Just not used to-" he coughed. Lissa obliged him with the first can that came to hand. "Thanks." He took a long swig. "So, where's your scythe?"

"Left it at home," Lissa smiled, pleased at the interest. Hopefully it would lead to more. "Do you have that little, spinny thing on you? Maybe you could get it for me."

"Sadly I don't. What a pair!" He took another sip.

"I'm Elizabeth, by the way. But everyone calls me Lissa."

"I'm Cal-Callum." Again he stumbled over his words. Maybe he was nervous. Lissa had dealt with skittish young men before. She would have to take the gentle approach.

"Say, do you know anything about this new paper idea that's floating around the English department? I want to get in on it but I can't get a hold of anything but rumours." Callum gulped some more beer, visibly loosening up. He smiled. Cute.

"Maybe I do, actually." He started explaining, outlining that the endeavour was set to be a casual, down to earth piece with more comedy than the official student paper - more accessible to people who weren't hounding it for their degree - getting increasingly relaxed as he did so. While simultaneously trying to make a pitch for her involvement as a cartoonist, Lissa drifted further and further into his personal space, carefully feeling her way so as not to spook him. She cursed her platform boots - at her usual height, she would be able to casually brush her arm over his side or lean against him and physically show interest in his body. As it was, she was up too high to do anything but use her hands, and although Callum seemed a lot more relaxed than he had before she didn't want to risk scaring him off.

While they chatted, Lissa thought she saw Darryl across the room - with his giant head, he was hard to miss - only, his airbrushing work suddenly looked a hell of a lot better. On closer inspection… no, that had to be somebody else who'd borrowed Darryl's costume. Whoever this was, they were seriously buff, like, real, actual pyramid head buff. Whoever it was, they were talking to Cody. They were getting awfully close to Cody. But Lissa didn't want to stare, especially when she had a cute guy she was doing her best to butter up.

"So… maybe I'll see you at the first planning meeting." Callum's eyes widened.

"Uh - yeah. Sure." Damn, maybe that had sounded like she was ending the conversation. Lissa went into damage control mode.

"Not that I want to wait that long," she gave him a small, cheeky grin. Callum flushed. "So, how come I haven't seen you around before, if you're involved in so many societies?" She was sure she would've noticed a guy like this at D&D - even if it was one of those things people often attend patchily, they were both members, so how could she have missed him?

"I, er… I wasn't always. I'm trying to put myself out there more."

"Hey, me too," Lissa grinned. "That's what the whole cartoonist thing is about. I want to be involved in something creative."

"Is-" somebody bumped into him from behind, nudging him forwards and into Lissa. She stumbled, but managed to keep her weight forwards, such that she ended up leaning against Callum's stomach. Intellectually, she knew she should probably shift backwards and give him some space again, but her body absolutely refused to move. He was so soft. Callum had frozen too, mouth agape, getting increasingly red, probably mortified, but doing nothing to pull away from Lissa. She looked up at him, still pressed against his warm, accommodating body.

"Don't you hate it when people just publicly make out at parties?" She asked, voice raspy.

byutane

Grabby Hands Sr.
"Aye." He kissed her. Lissa managed to keep control of herself and not start feeling him up in public, but she couldn't resist putting her arms around him - or at least, as far as they would go around him. She felt like she was melting into him, the warmth and size of his body making fireworks go off in her mind.

"Ah…" when they broke apart, she knew that her face was openly and obviously lustful, but she really couldn't care less. Callum looked at her with bright, shining eyes.

"Do you want to get out of here?"

"Let me just tell my friend where I'm going, alright? I'll meet you outside in five." He shot her a massive grin.

"See you there, Lissa." Her whole body was tingling. She stalked through the party at record pace, scanning for a head of white red and blue hair. After a couple of minutes she spotted Angie from behind and tapped her on the shoulder. Maybe it was just the party atmosphere, or the shoes, but Angie seemed like she might've gotten… taller?

"Hey, Liss! What's goin' on?"

"Oh, wow! When did you learn how to do the voice?" Angie sounded startlingly like Margot Robbie. In fact - while she’d always had the pale and slender body and the full lips, there was something new in the cheekbones and nose that just… "so, I'm about to hook up with somebody, I'll text you to let you know where I am for the night, okay? Remember to text me if you-"

"Aw, Lissy, you don't gotta worry about me," Angie winked. "I'm a big girl. And, I think I’m ‘boutta get lucky tonight too," she giggled.

"Okay…" Lissa shivered. Angie wasn't usually so blasé. "Keep me updated, alright?"

"Alright, alright, I will." Angie suddenly gave her a tight hug. "Have fun!" While Lissa found her way out to the front of the building, she thought about the glimpse she'd caught of Darryl. And the hooded person who'd come to talk to her earlier that night.

That odd feeling slipped back into her mind. She got this sense of benevolence from it, which grew into a calm that let any concerns slide directly into the back of her mind the second she caught sight of Callum again. He was leaning with his back against the wall a few feet from the door, hands resting on the most prominent part of his round belly. Lissa watched him for a moment. He was subtly pressing against his fat, kneading it a little bit, eyes down and obviously totally enraptured by the sight of it. The visual was incredibly erotic, the idea of a guy so in love with the texture of his plushness that he can't keep his hands off it. Lissa wished she could just have him right then and there.

"Hey, enjoying yourself?" Lissa asked, making him jump.

"Uh-!" Oh dear, he was embarrassed.

"Hey, don't worry about it. Nothing to be ashamed of," she winked. "Hopefully I'll be doing the same in a little while." Callum swallowed.

"Lissa, I - listen, I live just over in A block, but… do you mind if we stop by the Tesco express first?"

"I don't mind, but why?" Lissa got the sense she already knew why. She added a wry little smile to the end of her question, eyes already starting to sparkle with anticipation. It seemed like the evening was only going to keep getting better. "You hungry?"

"I'm really hungry." Without saying a word, they both knew exactly what was going on. The look they gave each other said it all; Callum planned to eat until he could barely move, and Lissa would be helping. She grinned broadly.

"Alright, big guy. Let's get you something to eat." Callum flushed again. As they started walking, Lissa asked, "do you, like being called that kind of thing?"

"Yeah, I do." He stuck his hands in his pockets, keeping his gait slow for Lissa's benefit. "I - I don't like humiliating stuff, though. Don't call me fat in front of the cashier or something, alright? And don't call me a pig."

"Don't you worry. I like to tell big cute guys like you just how handsome they are," she gently nudged him with her shoulder. His eyes practically glittered.

"I only actually got to be this size recently," he breathed, his excitement obvious. "It feels amazing. I never thought I could feel so - comfortable, in my body."

"Oh, are you gaining on purpose?" Lissa's stomach was doing flips. She'd never just bumped into someone like this on pure chance. It felt incredibly good to be trading fetish talk back and forth so naturally.

"I guess I am," he shrugged. "I can tell my appetite's gotten bigger, so, I… I figure, if you're into that, I should show off a little."

"Show off?"

"I think I can eat a lot." Lissa beamed,

"Can't wait, big guy."

They got to know that side of each other a little better; when they realised they liked what they liked, whether they'd ever tried it before, that kind of thing. Lissa, it turned out, had more practical experience than Callum did, but no less enthusiasm. While Lissa got herself a meal deal dinner, Callum filled several shopping bags with whatever he could get his hands on, needing Lissa's help to carry everything back due to sheer volume. On the return journey, they chatted a bit more broadly, mostly about movies - they found an overlap in taste with an interest in sci fi, where Callum's arthouse tendencies and Lissa's slasher preferences converged. Lissa decided that she liked him. Quite a lot, she liked him. He listened and had interesting stuff to say and, of course, he was really hot. Better not to put too many expectations on the "first date" as it were, but she was starting to get up her hopes a little bit. Maybe they could be a thing.

"Okay…" Callum buzzed them into his building, which felt oddly quiet compared to the party. Callum threw himself too hard at the stairs again, but managed to catch his breath by the time they found themselves in his room. It was surprisingly neat and tidy, though seeing him standing in the middle of it - obviously a lot bigger than the hypothetical person the space had been designed for - Lissa supposed it had to be unless he wanted to be knocking stuff over left and right. They unloaded the haul into his desk, depositing boxes of donuts, sandwiches, bags of crisps and chocolate bars and a big bottle of soda next to Lissa's modest purchase.

And a box of condoms.

Lissa got a little thrill at what an incongruous selection it must’ve looked like. Probably the ultimate expression of a fun evening.

"Dude, you can eat this much?"

"I can try," he grinned. "I really felt like playing the fat guy today."

"Before we get started, you mind if I do something about…" she waved her hands at her face. "Like can I borrow a brush or something?"

"Oh, sure, you can use my bathroom." His room had a tiny ensuite, just a toilet and sink and a mirror, but that was good enough for Lissa's purposes. She shed her cloak and hood, revealing her fishnet legs and a fitted black t shirt, letting her long black curls bounce free.

"Oh my god that's so much better."

"Yeah," Callum scanned her, up and down and up and down again. "Not to be, too much, but… I didn't know you were hiding such a great body under there." Lissa tossed her hair and struck a pose, showing off her generous rear and thick thighs.

"Like you're one to talk." She left him briefly to wash her face in the sink, brushing out the remnants of paint in her hair as best she could. Finally, her natural, tan complexion showed through, complimenting her warm brown eyes. She took a moment to text her location to Angie, reminding her again to tell Lissa what she was doing that night. When she emerged, Callum had abandoned his hoodie on the floor and was sat on his bed in a roomy white t-shirt. It showed off his upper arms, which were broad and soft and pillowy, and let Lissa better see the contours of his stomach and chest.

"So, I was thinking, maybe we should eat normally first. Then we can move on to, you know." A pleased little smile crossed his face.

"Sure. Don't worry, I eat quickly." Callum told her a bit more about the paper while she ate, nibbling on a sandwich in between sentences. Maybe he was just holding back while they were talking, but Lissa couldn't help but think he wasn't eating like a guy who could put away three boxes of donuts (plus all the other snacks he'd bought). It turned out they had a mutual acquaintance in the guy who was leading the charge, a chemistry student called Nick, which only raised more questions in Lissa's mind as to how they never met before. Maybe Callum had been even more reclusive than she'd thought.

"Okay, I designate this as the bin," said Lissa, depositing her wrappers into one of the empty plastic bags. "We're gonna need one."

"You really have done this before, you're so prepared," said Callum, shuffling up against the headboard. "I was thinking, if I'm laid out like this, would you sit in my lap while you feed me?"

byutane

Grabby Hands Sr.
Part 2

"Absolutely. So… how, uh, domineering do you want me to be?"

"Hmm." Callum thought about it for a second. "I told you I don't like being talked down to. Or called names." Lissa nodded. "But… you are the one in control, here. Or at least you will be, when you're on top of me. I don’t want to have much say at all."

"Ooh. The kind of thing that needs a safeword, then?" Callum nodded.

"Let's make it 'newspaper'. Since we've been talking about it so much," he grinned.

"Alright, then. Hit the bed a few times if your mouth is too full to talk but you want to stop, okay? Or like, tap my thigh or something, I’ll get the message."

"Shit, I love the thought of that." Lissa dragged the desk a little closer to the bed so she could reach everything, though it was hardly necessary considering the size of the room. Then she climbed on top of Callum, taking a moment to knead his belly, which pooled soft and yielding around his waist thanks to his position. "I can't believe this, honestly, I didn't… ever think I would be this lucky. You're so beautiful," Callum breathed, feeling her soft thighs through her fishnets. His gaze lingered on her garter, which when she kneeled like that squeezed the flesh of her upper thigh and forced it to swell outward around the fabric. "Think I might eat you instead," he chuckled.

"If you're good," Lissa purred, opening one of the donut boxes. It made sense to her to start with the heavy stuff. "Now open wide, big guy. I want to see you eat everything." Callum took an enthusiastic bite, chewed, and swallowed surprisingly quickly, coming back for a second and finishing the thing with the third.

"I can take the challenge," he smirked. Lissa gaped at him, hypnotised by the view she'd just witnessed of that adorable, plump face with its cheeks full. "Come on, look at the size of me, Lissa. I'll starve if we don't pick up the pace."

"Oh, you got it," Lissa grinned wide and grabbed two donuts, one of which she pushed further into his mouth, forcing him to take bigger bites. "I want to see this gone," she told him, making him finish it as soon as he could open his mouth again, "look at you, on an empty stomach." She grabbed a roll of soft flab from around his waist, squeezing just tight enough to make him moan with pleasure. "I want your belly round and packed full, drum tight, you hear me?" Callum nodded, accepting another oversized bite from one hand while Lissa kneaded his fat with the other. "You're going to keep growing. I'm going to make you so big -" before Lissa could grab more food, Callum flung his arms around her and kissed her, cutting her off. She felt his literally sweet tongue flick into her mouth, instinctively snuggling up against his big body. There had been a small niggle in Lissa's mind when she'd started those last few sentences, thinking maybe her secret hope for more than a one night stand was showing through too much, but it didn't seem to have offended Callum. The opposite, in fact.

"Make me massive," he gasped, "I want to eat like this every day. I want to live like a king."

"Hey, you're a really good kisser, you know," Lissa added, gently nipping at his soft neck. "Now, back on your back. You're far from finished." She set about feeding him the rest of the donuts, trying to move quickly so he could eat as many as he could. A couple of times he made a muffled grunt or moan in protest, trying to shift his head away from her, but his hands remained resolutely at his sides or on her thighs, so she took hold of his chin and held him still while she brought another mouthful to his lips. "Come on, big guy. I thought you had a big appetite to match your body? Show it to me." He caught her gaze and stared right into her eyes, a determined fire blazing behind them.

"Keep it coming." He kept at it, not slowing down even when his breath started to get short from the exertion and the pressure his full stomach had to be putting on his lungs. Lissa undid his jeans for him when their tightness got too painful, letting his increasingly round stomach stick up in the air unrestrained. "Oh my god, have I almost eaten all of them?" He tried to twist around to see the near-empty box, but Lissa caught his head again.

"Ah ah ah, you don’t stop til I say so, Callum." With an appreciative moan, he accepted another, and another, and finally when he’d eaten all of them Lissa let him breathe for a minute, eyes closed, looking like he was on the verge of a food coma.

"Oh my god," he moaned, sliding his hands under his shirt and massaging his gut. "I’m so fa-a-at. I can’t move… ah..." he hissed as Lissa started massaging his stomach for him, her hands working big, soothing circles over his skin.

"You did really well," she told him, her tones gentle now. "You look great, too. Really sexy…" she leaned down and planted a few kisses on his stomach and hips. They were surprisingly pale, no stretch marks or blemishes to be seen whatsoever. That stuck in Lissa’s mind a little bit, gave her pause. Had he really gained that much weight recently?

"Lissa?"

"Mm?" She looked up, back in the moment.

"Do you think you could… keep feeding me, but also-" oh, she knew exactly what he wanted.

"Say no more. Help me out here," she tugged at his jeans.

"Oof, alright," Callum struggled to lift himself up so Lissa could pull his jeans and underwear off, discarding them on the floor next to his hoodie.

"Oh, nice," Lissa grinned with anticipation at the sight of his member, already standing to attention. "That’s a good-looking dick."

"Thanks!" Callum laughed. "I know my belly and everything makes it look a bit shorter, but…"

"Bah, all that stuff just makes things work better," said Lissa, beginning to stroke it. "I love that like… contrast, I guess. Hard and soft."

"Be careful not to finish me off. Ahh," his cock twitched in her hand, his hips bucking as much as they could with pleasure, "unless you want me to use my fingers or my tongue instead. If you want that."

"I absolutely do. I’ve been wet as fuck ever since that moment I saw you playing with your belly outside the party," she smirked.

"I just," Callum gasped, "I brushed my hand up against my stomach and it felt so, good… I couldn’t control myself."

"I love that, seriously." Lissa let him go and got started on opening some chocolate, stealing a square out of the first bar. "The world would be a much better place if everyone was that into themselves, mark my words."

"I’ve never felt this way before," he mumbled. "I want to be like this forever…" again, Lissa got stuck. Was that wistfulness in his voice? "I think I’m good to start eating again." Callum shifted to get his stomach more comfortable, setting off a jiggle through his flab. "Come on, Lissa. I’m not quite full yet."

"Greedy thing," she purred, breaking the bar into columns and gently feeding them to Callum. His pace was a little slower now, not only because he was getting full but also because of the distraction Lissa was providing elsewhere. She stroked him slowly and gently, teasing him, goading him to keep eating. He made it through a few slabs of chocolate, teetering on the point of bursting the whole way, until finally he said,

"Lissa, I need you, please," he tapped frantically on her thigh, the gesture turning into a desperate grope, "please don’t tease me anymore, let me come-!"

"Since you asked so nicely," Lissa gasped, her own body’s friction also reaching a boiling point. It was just, he’d eaten so much, and despite her attempts to be neat the floor was strewn with wrappers, and his mouth had smears of icing decorating the corners, and his gorgeous dark eyes were almost glazed over with pleasure and lust, and Lissa felt like she might die if she didn’t have sex with him immediately. She tore into the condom and slid it on him, anticipation crackling through her body. She briefly got up to tear off her clothes, fully revealing her pear shaped body; a modest chest with a plush tummy that led down to those wide hips and gorgeous thighs.

"You’re unreal," Callum whispered, staring at her. "God, I don’t mean to be crude but your ass is amazing."

"It gets better," Lissa teased, cracking open the box of condoms. She climbed back on top of Callum and tore one open, sliding it smoothly onto him. "You let me know if I’m getting too heavy and I can shift how I’m sitting, okay?"

"Are you kidding? I want to feel you on top of me - ah!" Callum gasped as Lissa slowly lowered herself onto him, his mind flooding with the heat and tightness of her body. He slid his hands reverently over her hips, gasping again as she started to move. "Oh, oh my god…"

"This is crazy," Lissa mumbled, her entire lower body tingling with the pleasure of having Callum inside her, "you feel so good-!" Despite how full he was, Callum’s lower belly was still soft and flabby, pushing against Lissa’s thighs as she rode him, the sensation of pressing up against him and around him and the exertion of keeping her body moving heightening Lissa’s senses - she felt like she could explode. Callum supported her by cupping her ass and moving his hips as much as he could, gradually picking up the pace, sliding in and out of her faster and faster, until she - "Callum, I-!" She came, pleasure coursing through her in waves, the continuing movement making her orgasm leave warm trails through her thighs and stomach. "Oh my god!"

"Lissa-!" She felt him finish too, his body reflexively tensing, then relaxing as they finally came to a stop. "Wow," he whispered, looking up at her. "My stomach is no use right now, will you come down here so I can kiss you?"

byutane

Grabby Hands Sr.
"My pleasure." Lissa lifted herself up, then leaned forward into a kiss, stealing a feel of his chest with one hand. So soft. "I’ll get off you for a minute while you, uh…"

"Yeah, excuse me a second." He managed to get up despite his protesting stomach, and disappeared into the bathroom. Lissa flopped onto his bed, still luxuriating in the afterglow.

"Hey, can I steal a shirt or something? I’m a bit cold." Something got knocked over in the bathroom.

"Er-! Put on my hoodie, okay?"

"Cool!" Lissa picked it off the floor and wrapped herself in it, enjoying the fleecy texture and the scent of Callum’s aftershave. She actually started to drift off, but got awoken by someone offering her a glass of lemonade.

"I don’t know about you, but I’m really thirsty."

"Bluh. Thanks," she sat up, bleary. "Thanks for the hoodie."

"You look really cute in that." Lissa took the glass and sipped gratefully.

"Ah, hits the spot." To make room for Callum, Lissa shifted herself up against the wall. "Hey, if you’re the big grey Totoro, does that make me the blue one? Like, the middle Totoro?"

"If that’s the case, who’s the little white one?"

"That’s me, too. They’re cute."

"What about the Catbus?"

"Also me! I love the Catbus!" Lissa struck a heroic pose, almost spilling her lemonade, "if you ever need a deus ex machina, I’m your girl!"

"I’ll keep that in mind," Callum chuckled, putting down his empty glass. "Do you want to cuddle up and eat some crisps, Miss Catbus?"

"Absolutely." After downing the rest of her drink, Lissa settled down on Callum’s chest. There wasn’t really room in his single for the both of them otherwise. They chatted until they drifted off about nothing in particular, and maybe it was the alcohol she’d had earlier or the sex or something, but Lissa felt like all was right with the world. She fell asleep comfortable, warm, and happy.

The next morning was a slightly different story.

Lissa woke to find the bed empty. How could Callum have left without her waking up? She’d been on him. There was no remaining evidence of his binge last night, only her clothes folded in a neat little pile on the desk chair. Lissa knew she was a heavy sleeper, but this was a lot, even for her. Checking her phone, which was mercifully not quite dead yet, she found out it was 9 in the morning. Luckily for her, it was the one day of the week when she had afternoon seminars, so she’d planned for a hung-over lie in, but usually those came with whoever she’d gotten drunk with the night before. Callum hadn’t left a note or anything. Hadn’t mentioned any commitment in the morning that he’d had to get to. It didn’t feel… great.

But there was no way he was being dismissive after last night. He’d probably just forgotten whatever it was he had to do. Lissa borrowed a pen and a post-it from his desk and wrote down her number, plus a little heart and an instruction to call me. Leaving the hoodie on his bed, she got back into her clothes from last night and prepared to dart across to Angie’s to get washed and dressed.

Speaking of Angie - she hadn’t texted Lissa the night before at all. Lissa started to feel guilty, an unease building in her chest as she approached Angie’s building. What if she’d been acting a bit funny because her drink got spiked? And Lissa hadn’t even thought of it, no, she’d been off having fun by herself-

"Hey-y, Lissa. Sorry I didn’t text you, I got really drunk last night… the door’s open." Intense relief rushed through her to hear her friend’s voice over the intercom. Lissa trotted up to Angie’s room, thoughts of Callum still fresh in her mind despite his interesting morning exit. She let herself into the floor’s kitchen and made Angie some toast and coffee, then knocked as gently as possible.

"Lady Angelique… are you still alive?" She asked in a phoney french accent. Angie yanked the door open.

"Gimme that fucking coffee." She took a long sip, groaned, and collapsed into her chair, scratching at her disheveled scalp. One bunch was still in, the other having fallen out and spread its dye to most of her neck. And pillow, from the looks of things. "Christ. Thanks, Lissa, you’re the best."

"No problem." The main thing that was on Lissa’s mind, was that Angie looked… normal again. She hadn’t realised just how present that image had been in her mind, of that weird, not-Angie Angie she’d spoken to the night before. "Angie, let me ask you something. Did you, like, learn how to do the Harley Quinn voice for last night?" The question earned her an odd look.

"No?"

"You did it. Like, perfectly. Spooky perfectly."

"Shit, Lissa, I don’t know. Like I said, I got pretty drunk. I had to kick this economics student out of here before you came up, can you imagine?" She shuddered as she sipped some more coffee. "He tried to explain to me what the stock market is. As though I don’t already know."

"Astrology for men."

"Astrology for men!" Angie whacked her mug down on her desk. "Toast, toast, hit me with it." Lissa passed her the plate.

"Do you mind if I shower and everything?"

"No, of course not, go on. If I stop moving permanently just sell me to medical science."

"Gotcha." Lissa had a quick shower, brushed her teeth thoroughly and got into the clothes she’d left at Angie’s for the purpose. After borrowing a plastic bag to take her costume home in and a portable charger for her phone, she made the walk home still with that spring in her step. Callum was so cute. And interesting. And fun. She had no doubt he’d call her later that same day.

He did not.

Nor did he the following day, when Lissa took the trouble of calling up Cody in the evening to ask if he knew anyone called Callum. He’d said yes, he did, but he hadn’t seen him at the Halloween party, and no, he hadn’t noticed anything different about Darryl that night, why was she asking?

The day after that happened to be the planning meeting for the new student paper. Lissa was absolutely sure that she would see Callum there - he’d probably just been busy, it was good not to be glued to your phone, and he knew he’d see her at the meeting anyway, right? She put in some effort - but not too much effort - for the occasion, picking out her favourite, most flattering pair of jeans and that red low cut top that showed the exact right amount of cleavage to be both modest and interesting.

There was a nice mixture of people at the first meeting, people who knew someone who knew Nick who’d expressed an interest, nobody else Lissa really knew, though. She kept throwing glances at the door of the study room they’d occupied for the occasion, hoping to see a big shadow pass outside of it. She tried to pay attention to the admin details Nick was outlining, and there didn’t seem to be anyone else who wanted to draw for the paper, which was good. She took Nick aside at the end to talk to him about her prospective role, and used the conversation to do a little casual namedropping.

"I was talking to Callum about it, actually. Do you know if he’s going to show up?" Nick gave her a blank look.

"I don’t know a Callum who’s involved with this."

"What?" Weirder and weirder. The strangeness of that night just wouldn’t go away.

"Unless, are you thinking of Caleb?"

"Maybe?" It was actually getting a little bit distressing. Lissa hadn’t been lied to before, not like this. What if he already had a partner or something? But then, why would he encourage her to join the new paper? "Can you describe him?"

"Ginger bloke, about my height, bit of a clean freak," come on, there was one very prominent and obvious feature that Lissa was listening for, and usually she didn’t think it was kind to define people by such things but these were exceptional circumstances, "Scouse accent."

That worked too, actually. That was definitely it.

"That’s him, Caleb."

"He said he couldn’t show today. Should be here next time," Nick smiled a little, uncharacteristically cheeky, "he actually asked me to let him know if you came. Are you two…?"

"Unlikely," Lissa growled. "He’s totally ghosting me."

"Really? That surprises me," Nick frowned. "That’s not like him. I’ll give him a ring, he’s probably just being shy."

"If you do get him to say a word to you, let him know I expect an apology." Lissa tried not to think about Callum - no, Caleb, apparently - for the rest of the day, instead stalking back to her room and throwing herself into studying, as she usually did when something was stressing her out. Then, at about three, she got a text from Nick.

Go to the bcb in half an hour. Don’t say I never do anything for you 👍

byutane

Grabby Hands Sr.
By ‘bcb’ he meant the ‘bad coffee bar’ on campus. It wasn’t that terrible, but Nick was a self described snob about such things and as a rule that was what he called it. Lissa texted him back a quick thank you, then debated about whether she should turn up early or arrive bang on time. She didn’t want to look desperate, but equally, she’d been stewing about Caleb for a good three days now. He had been a bit of a prick, though! Not the kind of guy you should leave early for.

Lissa gave her hair a bit of a pick me up, had some toast and peanut butter to calm her nerves, then ended up 15 minutes ahead of schedule anyway.

It was moderately busy at the cafe, but not so much that Lissa figured she shouldn’t be able to spot Caleb. She scanned the crowd for him approximately once per minute while waiting to order, annoyed that her snack hadn’t totally quashed the butterflies in her stomach. A table in the corner of the outdoor seating area called to her, where she took up residence with her face pointed towards the door. Three minutes after the agreed time, she was staring into her latte when she got a tap on the shoulder.

"Hey, Miss Catbus." She could tell there was something off before she even turned around. The voice was right, but the presence behind her was scanning completely differently to the man she’d spent Halloween night with. Lissa turned around. "Uh… surprise," Caleb gave her an awkward smile. It was definitely him. Definitely.

But this Caleb was a total beanpole.

"Callu- I mean… Caleb..?"

"I’m sorry," he took a seat. "I didn’t want to give you my real name, it didn’t seem… right."

"Are you…" the first explanation that came to mind was that Callum had some kind of secret twin situation going on. "I…"

"Yeah, I know." He turned his gaze downwards. "I look different."

"Is this some kind of prank, or…"

"Listen, this is going to sound insane, but - did you see a mysterious person in a hood and cloak at the party on Halloween? I mean besides you." It was so weird hearing Callum’s - no, Caleb’s - voice, coming out of that angular face. The features were the same, the round nose and dark eyes, but his jawline was sharp enough to slice bread with and his body was tight and narrow, even more cut down and thin than Darryl. He just looked wrong.

"Yeah." Lissa frowned. "I think they were, um." She hadn’t thought about it hard enough to actually vocalise it before. Nobody else had acknowledged what she’d seen that night, but Caleb’s description unlocked something in the back of her mind. Like she was suddenly allowed to talk about it. "I think they were doing something to people. They... asked me if I wanted to look different, and I said no, obviously, but I noticed that a couple of my friends who were at the party were…" The pair’s eyes met. It clicked. "Oh. You said yes."

"Yeah." Caleb bit his lip. "Something about them made me take the offer seriously, and… if I recall my exact words, I said that I wanted to be a big fat bloke."

"And that’s why you were dressed as Totoro, I suppose," said Lissa humourlessly. "How Twilight Zone."

"Yeah, uh, originally I had a pillow down my shirt." Caleb blushed.

"It doesn't seem real," Lissa murmured, touching Caleb's forearm. It was firm and bony and indisputably real. Caleb took a deep breath.

"To tell you the truth, Lissa, I’ve never been over 65kg in my life. I was desperate to know what it felt like to be big, and, and now I’m scared, because I seriously couldn't get enough of it. Existing in that body. Being with you." Lissa looked away. What even were the rules for a situation like this? "At first, I was just going to hang around like that for a bit, enjoy the way my clothes felt, stuff like that, then I was planning to go home and eat as much as I possibly could. Then you showed up, and things went better than I could've imagined, but I was thinking the whole time, shit, I’m going to lose all of this tomorrow morning, and…" he put a hand over hers - it was slim and hard, only serving to highlight how different he was from Halloween. "I’m really very sorry that I wasn’t honest with you."

"Did you tell me anything else that wasn’t true?" Caleb shook his head. "I guess a bunch of stuff does make more sense now," Lissa mumbled. "The question is, then, if you’re that into… feedism, let's call it what it is, why are you so thin?" Caleb shrugged.

"I can’t get fat."

"What, like, medically?"

"No, I mean…" he shifted uncomfortably. "What would people think?" He rubbed at his narrow waist guiltily. "My parents would be pissed off. I wouldn't be able to swim as well anymore. I’m - I’m an athlete, I should probably have… that’s part of the story."

"Right." Lissa sighed. "Look, Caleb… despite the breach of trust, and the fact that it's a bit of a shock, I really do like you. I felt like we had more going on than just kinky sex."

"I know, but, Lissa…" Caleb worried at his lip again. "Listen, you're this... gorgeous woman, literally the… you're basically the person I've dreamed about meeting for years. I think if I chose to date you then it would be like, in my head, I would be flicking a switch - choosing this life that I've always wanted to lead, but have never been able to. I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation. I would get really fat." Lissa raised an eyebrow.

"Dude, your body is your own. I wouldn't feed you up unless you wanted me to."

"I would want you to, that's the problem," he sighed. "I'm so sorry. I know you must be disappointed."

"Caleb…" Lissa shook her head, deciding she needed to take a stern tone. "Right. I can tell this is a lot for you to deal with. And, because of what happened on Halloween, I don't think I'm the person to help you figure it out, shit's too charged." He nodded his agreement. "I think you should do a bit of soul searching. Think about what's important to you, what you want. But do it for you, okay? Because, if I'm being completely honest, I think it's clear we met at the wrong time. We should just put dating off the table, especially if we're going to be working together at the paper."

"Hmm." Caleb was obviously wounded, but he was trying not to let it show.

"So, don't get fat on my account, okay?"

"Okay." He stared down at his hands, picking nervously at a hangnail. "I want to feel that way again, Lissa. I can't help but think that's how I'm meant to be. If I'd only..."

"Like I said… think about what you really want, okay?" She picked up her latte and quietly got out of her chair. "I'll see you at the next meeting?"

"Yeah." Caleb managed to flash her a smile. "I'm looking forward to it." Lissa returned his smile and said,

"Me too." And she meant it.

byutane

Grabby Hands Sr.
Epilogue

The Halloween after that, Lissa went to a smaller party at Nick's, dressed as the headless horseman. Nick's house share was pretty spacious thanks to a couple of his housemates being quite wealthy, meaning they could hold a decently sized party without bothering the neighbors too much. Later in the evening, shortly after wandering into the kitchen to get a drink, she received a tap on the shoulder.

"What is it with you and capes?" Expecting to see Caleb, she turned. Lissa grinned, unable to help herself. She'd considered that this scenario was possible, but she hadn't dared to hope.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't young Callum." She put her pumpkin head down on the counter dramatically.

"Sorry I didn't call you. I've been pretty busy," he joked, sheepish.

"I can imagine. It's been a while, huh? Hey, have you gotten bigger since last year?" Lissa gently prodded his belly, which was zipped tightly into a Snorlax hoodie.

"I was a little more specific and asked if I could weigh at least 200kg," he sighed and patted his stomach. "Feels even better than I remember."

"Well, congratulations." Caleb swallowed,

"Listen… since I was lucky enough to be given this chance again… I thought I might push it and ask if you wanted to come and spend Halloween with me." He gave her the biggest, cutest eyes he possibly could, peering out from an adorably round face. "I do have a morning lecture tomorrow though. So I'm afraid I'll have to leave early again." Lissa leaned on the counter and sighed.

"Is that a good idea?"

"With my lecture?"

"With your everything, Caleb." He winced.

"I know."

"You were the one talking about temptation or whatever and… like I’ve said before, if you want to surround yourself with people who influence you to be a certain way, do it. But I’m not one of those people. I can’t make choices for you, especially not about something like this. I still don’t…" her eyes flickered downwards at his soft, protruding stomach, adorably highlighted by his hands folded over it. "Don’t, really care if you’re big…"

"You like it when I am, though. There’s nothing wrong with enjoying it." Lissa shook her head.

"The point is, I still don’t want to screw things up with drama. Especially since it would affect everyone at the paper too. Before you say it, I know you’re not using me or anything - but the bottom line is, you don’t want to date me, and I don’t want to roll over in the morning and see you… back to normal." Caleb scratched the back of his neck, sheepish.

"Right. With that said, this is... probably the worst way to tell you, because it totally looks like I’m just - saying anything - but, I’m not actually swimming competitively anymore."

"Okay." Lissa’s face remained blank.

"I needed to focus more on my degree. Plus, I’ve been trying to figure myself out, like you suggested. Last year, I was being, pretty childish," he grimaced, "and I still feel bad about how I treated you. I haven’t made any kind of cast iron long term decision about my body yet, though I have gotten a bit softer recently just from not training properly anymore, but-"

"And you’re telling me all this because..?" Caleb continued to look and sound less than comfortable.

"I thought it would be pointless to try and ask you out after everything that happened. But."

"You thought it would be pointless, so you’re doing it now?"

"Being fat gives me a confidence boost." Lissa shook her head, smiling despite herself.

"Of course…"

"The point is, I’m really sorry about what happened last year. Of course I understand if you don’t, but... do you want to give me another chance?" She thought about it.

"You really want to give things a shot?"

"Yes."

"And you’re not going to be weird about our fetish?"

"No." Lissa leaned on her prop head, regarding Caleb with a theatrically critical expression. She smiled.

"Shall we see how tonight goes, and then decide?" Caleb’s eyes sparkled.

"You wanna get out of here?" After sticking her head under her arm, she grabbed his hand.

"Let’s go!"

byutane

Grabby Hands Sr.
Thank you very much fat hiker! By the way, does anyone know how I can request an edit on one of these posts? I realised too late I was a little lax on proofreading and had Lissa put on a condom twice 😅 which is in fact not twice as safe

Latest posts