• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Online Quiz - what accent do you have?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IdahoCynth

Cockchafer
This quiz was designed to tell American accents but...

I think it would be fun for people who are not Americans to take this quiz and see where it says you are from.

Of course just as fun is people who are American taking it and seeing if it can really tell where you are from.

I took it this morning and here are my results.

What American accent do you have? (Best version so far)
Neutral
You're not Northern, Southern, or Western, you're just plain -American-.
Your national identity is more important than your local identity, because you don't really have a local identity. You might be from the region in that map, which is defined by this kind of accent, but you could easily not be. Or maybe you just moved around a lot growing up.

full_428371978.jpg

I guess this is kind of accurate, I was born in Idaho and have always lived here and we are kind of neutral as far as accents go.

Want to take the quiz? Its here: http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=9827

Latest posts

Back