Only in the FA World

Discussion in 'BBW/FA Board' started by bigmac, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Jul 9, 2017 #121

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

I want to put ears on it, lol.

2. Jul 9, 2017 #122

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

That's a "yes" for me. Yup. This is the fan. Like I said, It's really cute; always a welcome sight in my office at work. Also, it's a little tough to see in the picture, but it's got this little pair of wedges in the back to serve as a third leg, but apart from this, it's almost totally ball-shaped, and will go rolling off if you tip it over. It's just the cutest! :D

3. Jul 10, 2017 #123

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Ahem Prema Staff Member Global Moderator

Me tooo! Round is such a nice shape.

4. Jul 12, 2017 #124

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

Last night I told my wife we should go have sex. She had just finished eating her dinner and a Sonic shake. She looked at me and said, "Wy didn't you ask before dinner? I just stuffed myself and am all fat right now." Her description only made me want her more! And because she's awesome, she gave me everything I wanted!

5. Jul 12, 2017 #125

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

When you're reading about air travel and realize that to some ppl, FA just means flight attendant. Though personally I think it would be more fun if our kind of FAs brought the in flight meals and drinks and demonstrated the emergency procedures.

6. Jul 12, 2017 #126

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

In my professional world it is also failure analysis and sometimes first article. Acronyms be tricksy!

7. Jul 12, 2017 #127

fuelingfire

fuelingfire

fuelingfire

Last time my girlfriend and I went bowling, she came back over to me to sit down after her turn. Another person in our group was getting up, and my girlfriend tried to turn and move out of this person’s way. Her butt hit me in the face and made my head move back a few inches. Her natural impulse was to apologize to me, then said, “Oh you probably think that’s hot” Her acknowledging it made it much hotter. I shrugged and said, “yes” To which she smiled and kissed me. It was loud in the bowling alley so no one else heard it.

8. Jul 14, 2017 #128

voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover

Cute moment.....I love those!

9. Jul 20, 2017 #129

Catalin

Catalin

Catalin

A friend of mine once was messing around with a pool inner tube (one obviously intended for a small child). She was trying to see which of our skinniest friends might actually be able to fit in it when out of no where she brings up this one guy (a big boy I had a big crush on) and asks me if I think he would tear it in half if he tried to put it on. All I could think was how much I'd like to see him try to force that tiny little tube over his big hot body :eat2:

10. Jul 20, 2017 #130

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

Here's one that might seem familiar to some. Every year, I go for mini-golf and ice cream with my family at least once; usually twice, and every year, it's one of the best experiences of the year, if only because so many wonderful fat people go there too. This year has been especially good, as it seemed like nearly every third group had a BBW with them. I often feel a bit cozy, just from going to the grocery store on Fridays, but mini-golf and ice cream is like that squared. It's such a refreshing experience.

11. Jul 29, 2017 #131

fuelingfire

fuelingfire

fuelingfire

In Minneapolis this weekend to see Guns N Roses. Stopped at Glam Doll Donuts. When I saw this. Also bonus, a by standing fat woman gave my girlfriend and I an approving smile after giving both of us a full head to toe check out. Neither of us were brave enough to try that donut.

IMG_0977.jpg

DragonFly likes this.
  12. Jul 29, 2017 #132

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft

Along the lines of the adorable fan a few posts back, here's another inanimate object that seems tailor made for FA sensibilities-soft, round, squishy,
    and cute. It can barely stand up cause it has wee tiny feets and is so totally round it just wants to fall over and start rolling. :wubu: You can even squeeze it in different places to make other parts bulge, I like giving mine a big butt, lol. I'd been seeing these in my local Walgreens for months but couldn't quite justify buying myself a toy at my age, but today they were on clearance for 1.99 so I finally got one. Btw it's actually purple even though it looks blue on camera for some reason. Now I'm trying to decide what to name it, leaning towards Snuggles, Sweet Pea or Atomic Death Ninja.

P_20170729_142047.jpg

13. Aug 4, 2017 #133

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Ahem Prema Staff Member Global Moderator

I have had this guy for years..... I actually stole him from my acupuncturist. She had him on the shelf I fell in love and had to have him. He reminds me of that airline commercial where ther are all of these Sumo Wrestlers lined up in rows, they start walking then running and it transforms into a plane. Always that they were so adorable!!!! View attachment IMG_1053.jpg

14. Aug 11, 2017 #134

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

I've been noticing this new fat distribution on guys - rather than a hefty chub roll or a belly, they look...inflated with pudge.

Like a hot water bottle - not bulgy, not round, just super puffy. I didn't think i noticed fat distribution until i noticed it!

That's right. "Hey boy, love your fat distribution." I am so weird..

Tad likes this.
  15. Aug 14, 2017 #135

fat hiker

fat hiker

fat hiker

My hypothesis is that the younger you get really fat, the more 'overall' your distribution is. That's based on what I see and hear around the college campus where I teach.

But it's only a hypothesis.

16. Aug 21, 2017 #136

ScouseFA

ScouseFA

ScouseFA

We've just got back from holiday, and on the beach were two twenty somethings. You know you're an FA when instead of ogling the skinny size six topless waif with plastic boobs; but instead struggling to tear your eyes away from her fat friend in the full swimsuit covering everything and wishing they were dressed the other way round.

LifelongFA and Tad like this.
  17. Aug 28, 2017 #137

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

I just got back from the second best vacation I've ever been on, because, while there were many distractions, basically every place we visited had at least one SSBBW. The best sighting was on Monday, when I went to the beat, and there were three together in their swim suits, one of which showed her shoulders and part of her upper back. They were so beautiful, I was filled with inspiration for the story I've been planning. That doesn't always happen.

18. Sep 2, 2017 #138

quantumbits

quantumbits

quantumbits

I can't think of a bigger issue with FA or anything remotely related to BBW.

There's a very real health concern for obese people. But there's a taboo too. And there's definitely some crony capitalism going on. There're woman who should be loving and enjoying life and can't because of self-loathing.

I saw a woman who couold lose 30 pounds and it's still healthy but you know what? She wanted to lose 50. Because she buys into all the cronyism. She's a victim of our culture. There're mental costs too.

We want to think since this is the USA--the most powerful country in the world--we're perfectly objective. We deny ignorance at every opportunity. We got the best scientists. We're prejudiced and don't realize it.

19. Sep 3, 2017 #139

fuelingfire

fuelingfire

fuelingfire

Lol, that was from almost 3 years ago. The point of it was only in a FA world, would anyone realize how out of touch the “not shallow” complement is, when you have a hot partner.

There are a bunch of stories I have posted in other threads that could have gone in here. I don’t want to change the tone of the thread, because I love it. A bigger issue would be closeted FAs, who will have sex with a fat woman but don’t want to be seen or associated with them. Could be a great debate for a new thread.

20. Sep 4, 2017 #140

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

America has far from the best scientists. It just has the most well-known. In fact, the health concerns associated with obesity have also been inflated beyond their actual scope, because of a few factors (the confusing of cause and correlation, interference from medical professionals, just believing what they've been taught, and confusing moderate and extreme cases are just a few factors that have tarnished the studies in this area.)

It also doesn't help that unexamined assumptions frequently interrupt the chain of rational thought on this issue. I read an article online not long ago, which reported on someone presenting the full depth of the evidence, showing just how little evidence there is to connect fatness, as such, with mortality, and how many other factors come into play with regard to mortality risks. The author of the article then, with blinders firmly on, remarked, "they're forgetting the fact that fat kills," without addressing any of the counter-arguments.

It's not too hard to notice these weaknesses in certain claims if you've trained yourself not to hold unfounded assumptions. A lot of people haven't gone through that training, though, and questionable claims continue to be broadcast as "scientific facts." This, I think, is the biggest obstacle right now, and the cardinal sin of modern science (and to a larger degree, the media that reports on it); claiming things can be proved "true," through observing correlations without larger context.