• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Onoes, an Immobility post!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boots

This is a subject that has been debated, praised, denounced, and has otherwise remained scandalous almost sense the weight board's conception. It is obviously that there are more people aroused by the fattening then there are those aroused by being the fattened, as evidenced by the daunting disproportion of lovely ladies that are pestered by fellows looking for a lump of fat to fellows pestered by ladies wanting to be so fat. Though there seems to be a double standard when it comes to gaining men, I'm sure a few are pestered by the idea just the same.

When the subject is brought up in discussion on the weight board, either by proponents or the opposed, there is generally a resounding distaste for the idea, or a reiteration of it's impracticality (or in the case of the main board, a verbal stab in the eye with a fork.) This of course is perfectly reasonable, as if I have to say. Being that size, even with a healthy diet, for a great deal of people will cause a large number of health issues, or small number of large health issues, or both, more so if not properly treated for, which is an incredible responsibility, and costly even if one is rich. For some, who's bodies are built just the right way, even in good health it can be a scary situation; helplessly trapped in one's body, relying entirely on someone else for your care, and just as important, your entertainment. Even for allot of feeders who entertain this fantasy in stories or cyberchat, the reality of it would seem deplorable (although we were all horny teens once!). I know I myself would like to meet a girl who is into the immobility fantasy and love to talk about it as if it will happen someday, while both of us are fully aware that it won't, as we would want to do things now and then and eat healthy (not to be confused with health food :p).

But that begs the question (as you beg for a point to this post), what of the feedee's? To me it's often been curious consideration, as I've read through the countless posts thoroughly discouraging the perverts (like myself ;) ) who've admitted to this fetish, or attempted to impose it upon some poor plump and pretty lass, that on the rare occasion that a girl (or fella) admits to enjoying the same fantasy (as the feedee), she isn't often shunned in the same way. On occasion, the other ladies (smart, simple, pleasant, and sassy alike) point to a lack of self esteem, or over-submissiveness, which I'm sure can often be the case. But what about those women who are actually aroused by the fantasy themselves? I feel like allot of girls may just entertain the idea to present the allure of super-fatness, like a model might pose with a ridding crop to her heinie, which would in actuality result in a red palm-shaped welt on the fellow's face ;). And of course a great deal of girls talking about immobility are guys getting their rocks off :p.

So then, here is my big question. As free as you are to do so, there is no need for woman who abhor this fantasy tor post your position on it, because it is likely well known, and well respected (one would hope!)...but if you must, at least post a picture of a kitten to go with your scolding; and the feeders who are into it make that fact well known, so let's keep the post academic. How many woman on this board are actually aroused by the fantasy of becoming immobile then? This does not count for women who simply wouldn't mind being immobile (because you almost certainly would), or who would get that large out of love (because you're perfect the way you are and can certainly find love without strings attached.) How many women are aroused by either the fantasy, or unlikely (and likely impossible) reality of immobility? Who would in a perfect world of all cured diseases and honest loving caring partners would, of their own accord,without prodding or convincing, seek out this role-play, or lifestyle. Is it really just a fantasy of men, or do a great deal of women like to muse about it as well?

If you're afraid of getting 950395043 million private messages by the feeders reading this post, post anonymously with your particular interests in the fetish.

Latest posts

Back