Opt in for Fetish/Erotica Stories!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Good news, you are both already opted in, hah! It's the same opt in process as for the other hidden boards like the paysites and such, hah.

aws333

I have successfully opted in. Thanks.
I have been reading some of the stories and I keep coming across words like this - ‘ I assume it replaces some words but I have no idea what word(s).

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Okay, I think everybody should be opted in now, let me know if I missed anyone! You should be able to see the paysite boards and the hidden library boards (erotica and special interest).

I have successfully opted in. Thanks.
I have been reading some of the stories and I keep coming across words like this - ‘ I assume it replaces some words but I have no idea what word(s).

Ah, that's actually a formatting issue as a result of changing the software. Aside from going in and fixing them all by hand (which we have done in some cases) there doesn't seem to be much we can do about it, unfortunately. It mostly affects older stories posted on much earlier versions of the boards. Which sucks, because there are some great ones there, but we are doing what we can.