Opt in for Fetish/Erotica Stories!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Thanks for your patience guys. Everybody should now be opted in.

Just to keep things a bit neater, this is the new thread for opted in for the hidden library boards.

The two hidden boards are the Special Interests board, and the Erotica board. Special Interests includes the old Fantasy/Sci-fi archives, and lots of other related fetish-based content.

All the stories you know and love are still there, so don't worry!

In order to access these archives you will need to opt in to Adult Content. Don't worry, this is completely free! Just send a PM to myself or the Admin account and we will get that sorted for you as soon as possible!
Okay, I think everybody should be opted in now, let me know if I missed anyone! You should be able to see the paysite boards and the hidden library boards (erotica and special interest).

Ah, that's actually a formatting issue as a result of changing the software. Aside from going in and fixing them all by hand (which we have done in some cases) there doesn't seem to be much we can do about it, unfortunately. It mostly affects older stories posted on much earlier versions of the boards. Which sucks, because there are some great ones there, but we are doing what we can.

Latest posts