Opt in for Fetish/Erotica Stories!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Just to keep things a bit neater, this is the new thread for opted in for the hidden library boards.

The two hidden boards are the Special Interests board, and the Erotica board. Special Interests includes the old Fantasy/Sci-fi archives, and lots of other related fetish-based content.

All the stories you know and love are still there, so don't worry!

In order to access these archives you will need to opt in to Adult Content. Don't worry, this is completely free! Just send a PM to myself or the Admin account and we will get that sorted for you as soon as possible!
I'd like to opt in!

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Thanks for being patient everyone, you should all be opted in now.

@edward53 the Erotica Archive and Special Interests Archive are at the bottom of the library boards when you view the main page of the forum. Alternatively, the erotica archive can be found here and the special interests archive can be found here. Hope that helps!

XSLR8

Just to keep things a bit neater, this is the new thread for opted in for the hidden library boards.

The two hidden boards are the Special Interests board, and the Erotica board. Special Interests includes the old Fantasy/Sci-fi archives, and lots of other related fetish-based content.

All the stories you know and love are still there, so don't worry!

In order to access these archives you will need to opt in to Adult Content. Don't worry, this is completely free! Just send a PM to myself or the Admin account and we will get that sorted for you as soon as possible!
Please include me in the opt in.

Latest posts