• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Opt-in to see the Model forums

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I have been though a little over 900 opt-ins. I think I have all requests processed.

If you have been missed, please post on this thread, or send me a conversation (PM). All you need to do is to let me know you want to access to those forums. You do not have to do any other qualifications to get in.

Just let me know. I'll watch this thread for answers and I am always checking my PM's. At least once or more times a day.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back