• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Other Short Story Websites

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Thomas

Hi! Does anyone know of other good websites that post stories by amateur/aspiring writers? I'm looking for a site to post one my recent stories (in addition to Dimensions) in order to reach a wider audience and maybe get some additional feedback. The story is almost pure romance, but features a BHM and his "admiring" female friend. It's not quite Disney Channel material, but all in all fairly plain vanilla (it takes place in Iowa - need I say more?). I found a British site called "East of the Web" (www.eastoftheweb.com) - does anyone have any experiences with them - good or bad? Or able to recommend others? Many thanks for your advice!

Latest posts

Back