• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Own You. [Gay, WG, Dark]

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyzar

Hello there! I am new to the forum, used to do some writing on other sites but after reading a few of the stories here (Trial by Fire, The Outlanders, The 6 Month Deal, Paul) I got inspired.

Own You.
by Kyzar

Disclaimer: Dark weight gain fantasy, gay. Please don’t read if those don’t do it for you.

September 18th.

‘Unf.’ Escaped the young man’s mouth as he tugged his slacks upwards. For the first time in his life they were meeting unexpected resistance, and the noise left his lips before he could hold it back. His rear, newly larger after a 3 week culinary cruise bounced a bit and bunched up where the fabric was constricting. Perplexed, the man rested his hands on his hips, which felt softer that he remembered. After another few tugs and grunts the pants had crested his ass, but the flap was almost an inch from meeting. Groaning and red in the face he huffed and looked at himself in the mirror, a look for disapproval warping his otherwise attractive features.

He knew he had been overdoing it a bit with the socials before they left, but the last three weeks of nearly nonstop gourmet sampling had left the twink with a total loss of definition. The man turned back and forth examining his expanded figure, clucking shamefully at the added love handles and small paunch. He sighed, even his pecs looked a bit puffy.

“I told you three weeks was too much.” He said with embarrassment, turning away from the mirror toward his partner, who was drinking in the scene from behind.

“Nonsense.” The other man said with a clap, “You look wonderful, and I don’t mind a little padding on your still lanky bony body.” He flashed a disarming grin. Through his smile a sexual thrill unlike any other coursed. 8 years the young mans senior, he looked his prize up and down with hunter like lust. A lot of effort had gone into the program up to this point, and he was finally seeing some results.

“Besides.. We don’t dock for another hour, I’ll order you up some clothes to get us home and we can deal with it there, what do you say love?” He gave a look of hopeful understanding to the newly chubby and insecure young man, and he accepted without pause. “Good…” The older man cooed. “Now why don’t we.. take advantage with the time we have left...” He cracked with eyebrow cocked. He slid up to his thicker partner and gave his rear a smack, jiggling the surrounding flesh slightly.

The young man blushed but returned the lustful gaze with furor, grabbing the other’s crotch while a playful grin crossed his lips. In the silence his stomach made itself known, filling the room with it’s cry for food.

“And maybe we could get something to eat?” The lad said red-faced, the older man laughed. “You can always get something to eat.”

I met Sebastian Hill at what was an opportune time. Power fully consolidated at Zaft Co. I had used the first month of my reign to fully flex my powers as CEO and install a number of projects to further my goal. Other than lay off anyone I didn’t like or have use for I had the developers create an HR protocol that tracked gender and sexuality, among other things. Personality traits, motivations, anything the data from the background and social media checks could get their hands on was available at my fingertips.

Many reasonable people would think this creepy as hell, authoritarian, and easily abused if in the wrong hands, which I wholeheartedly agree with. Why go to such lengths to know everything about your employees? It was simple.

I still remember the look on Sebastian’s face when he realized who I was. So cute, his big brown eyes lit up like shining caramels. High arching cheek bones oozed surprise, perfect skin taught to his angular face. He was so thin, I remember thinking to myself. His pressed designer dress shirt folded to the contours of his gym hardened frame. Sebastian looked like perfection to any other man or woman, and I wanted to make him very, very fat.

January 17th.

“You’re really the CEO?!” Seb cried, shock echoing around the marble lined entrance way. Martin laughed, patting the young man on the back with a bit more than friendly smile. “Yea-” He said, “But I still try to make it a point to meet the young talent.” Sebastian scratched his head and took a step back. “Young talent? But I’m just a copywriting contractor.” The lad said, clearly confused.

‘And not that young either.’ Martin thought to himself. Which was part of the plan.

“Don’t be so hard on yourself, welcome to the team!” Martin said with a wave as he set to walk to the elevator. He heard Sebastian shout back a ‘thank you’ but Martin didn’t turn back. He didn’t need to. A wicked smile spread across his lips as the elevator light chimed. He was perfect.

The golden doors slid open as Martin swiped his card. The interface to the right of the door light up in neon blues, and he chose floor 33, his office. As the doors slid shut he took one more look at his prize. Brown eyed with curly brown hair, trim and fairly short. And beyond physical appearance, the data had been particularly clear with his extended online presence. Gay, single, gym obsessed, and working a day job until he became a successful artist Sebastian matched what Martin outlined in an ideal feedee profile. He was going to use everything Seb defined his life with to add pound after pound, and he would have no idea it was happening.

February 16th.

“There’s no way that’s real.” The orange haired girl said, swiping the shining plastic from Seb’s astonished fingers. The card disappeared behind thick matted locks before a shrill cry broke the din of the cubicle farm. “UNBELIEVABLE! How did you get invited before me?!”

Sebastian smiled sheepishly and scratched his head, catching the card as it flew its way speedily towards his face. His coworker huffed, arms crossed in dismay.

“I’m not completely sure Sarah..” Seb said, processing the news alongside everyone else. It was completely by surprise after all. A month had gone by after his chance meeting with Zaft Co.’s CEO, and he chalked it up to right place right time. He hadn’t had much time to think about it with how busy he’d been, this job wasn’t what he dreamed of when he was a kid but copywriting wasn’t half bad. The team was happy and welcoming and they had really gotten off on the right foot. Sebastian was just happy to have any steady job at this point, things hadn’t been easy as of late and the team not being assholes was just a nice bonus.

Sebastian hadn’t known the Zaft CEO was gay until his red headed coworker had spilled the beans three days in, but could this really be related to that? It seemed like a long shot that he would get invited to this work party because Mr.Clarke was interested in him, wouldn’t it make sense that it was a new hire event for those who survived the first month? That made sense to him but expressing that to Sarah left her mouth agape.

“You’re the first one below executive level I’ve heard of to ever get invited.” She said, awe seeping into her voice. “Let us know how the adults live.”

February 29th.

I will admit I’m not the most patient man. Even with all the investment, all the capitol poured into the project seeing Sebastian walk into that door almost made me throw it all away. I wanted nothing else than to throw myself at him, to satisfy myself above all else. But I knew I needed control. I let him mingle with the sharks for awhile, who were more than happy to entertain someone below their social weight class. Only after I saw him have his third drink did I make my advance, my hand passing across the small of his back as I brushed by him.

“Martin! Er, I mean Mr.Clarke! Thank you so much for inviting me!” Sebastian said, swaying slightly. I had to avoid licking my lips. Tipsy, starstruck, and not that bright to start with, this would be too easy. I met his gaze and smiled tenderly, leaning in for a kiss. Sebastian's eyes were alight when I separated, he was adorable, like a deer in the headlights. Speechless. I furthered my embrace, embracing him and rubbing his crotch. I whispered in his ear, and he nodded.

That night I knew he was mine, as I pleased him in any way he desired until he came like a fountain hose. As he slept I moved my hands over his lithe body, exploring the taut muscle and hard edges. I smiled. With any luck these hands would be exploring soft blubbery fat before too long, I stiffened at the thought.

To be continued....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back