oy, it's letters to people and things, part deuce!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

x0emnem0x

Words.
Dear You,

I'm so happy for you... but I can't help but want to cry. I'm know going to lose you.

Sincerely,
Me

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
Dear people who get annoyed at the gay/interracial commercials on television-
Look around you. Get outside more often. There are gay and interracial couples all over the place. Why are you bitching about it? They seem happy--is that your problem? Are you miserable because someone in a alternative lifestyle to yours is HAPPY? Seriously? Get over yourself. This is not the 1950's and lifestyles have changed. oh and by the way, the Cherrios commercial is ADORABLE.

Rojodi

Look around you. Get outside more often. There are gay and interracial couples all over the place. Why are you bitching about it? They seem happy--is that your problem? Are you miserable because someone in a alternative lifestyle to yours is HAPPY? Seriously? Get over yourself. This is not the 1950's and lifestyles have changed. oh and by the way, the Cherrios commercial is ADORABLE.
I LOVE that new Cheeri-Os commercial. That little girl has her daddy SO wrapped around her finger.."And a puppy". Not even a question, just a fact.

Gingembre

radar detector
This is the gay happening on UK TV right now. ..lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6RID82Ru-k

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Dear pizzerias of South Korea,
I love living in Korea. I love eating Korean food. But for the love of all that is good, PLEASE stop putting canned sweet corn all over your cheese pizzas. When I order a cheese pizza, I expect the following: red sauce and cheese. Although I know you mean well, corn is not a nice bonus. It makes me WEEP.
Sincerely,
Esther

Ms Charlotte BBW

Fantasy Land
Dear pizzerias of South Korea,
I love living in Korea. I love eating Korean food. But for the love of all that is good, PLEASE stop putting canned sweet corn all over your cheese pizzas. When I order a cheese pizza, I expect the following: red sauce and cheese. Although I know you mean well, corn is not a nice bonus. It makes me WEEP.
Sincerely,
Esther
Just the thought of canned sweet corn :confused: ruining a delicious cheese pizza makes me weep too. :(

luvhips

Pizza with corn? Sacrilegious. I'm a NYer and we like our Pizza made the RIGHT way.

Admiral_Snackbar

Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie
Dear Admiral:

Hey, I know you tend to be a Johnny-Sung-Lately to all things musical, but I'm truly saddened by the fact you didn't discover the awesomeness of fat, singing Aussie blondes, beatboxing Asian ladies and projectile-vomiting a-ca-biatches until last night.

Your loss, motherfucker. Kisses and big hugs from 2012,

Pitch Perfect

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
Dear Folks,

A sweet, starchy thing (such as corn) on top of another sweet, starchy thing (such as a huge blob of dough covered in sweetened red sauce) may be interesting/good (though I have yet to try it). I mean, doesn't pineapple on pizza sound nasty but some people love it...and it was good when I tried it.

Moi

P.S. I have been known to add potatoes to my stir fries and then serve it over rice.

P.S.S. I have no idea why I am diabetic now.

P.S.S.S I liked that movie, too, Admiral :)

Rojodi

Dear Folks,

A sweet, starchy thing (such as corn) on top of another sweet, starchy thing (such as a huge blob of dough covered in sweetened red sauce) may be interesting/good (though I have yet to try it). I mean, doesn't pineapple on pizza sound nasty but some people love it...and it was good when I tried it.

Moi

P.S. I have been known to add potatoes to my stir fries and then serve it over rice.

P.S.S. I have no idea why I am diabetic now.

P.S.S.S I liked that movie, too, Admiral :)
I've not tried the corn thing yet.
I LOVE pineapple on a pizza, especially with ham and roasted red peppers

x0emnem0x

Words.
Dear John,

For the longest time, I made sure I remembered everything about you. I did, so whenever we were apart, I'd never miss you too much. But it never worked, I still missed you. I remember the way you smiled, how bashful you got when I complimented you, the way you said my name, the depth of your eyes, the way you smelled. Slowly, day by day, it's fading. Part of me is thankful. But realizing it's going away makes me miss it, makes me want to look at all the old pictures I never got rid of. I know if I do, I'll remember. It'll hurt, and I don't want to hurt, I don't want to remember. I'm better than that, and I'm stronger than that. I've made it this far. So even though I almost gave in tonight, I'm not going to. I'll go to bed and wake up in a better mood, glad that I never gave in. It's been a long time coming, but it's becoming easier to forget you.

Sincerely,
The One That Got Away

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Dear Joe

So glad you are at peace now. So sad that you are gone. Your love story with Mum is the one I will always tell people who want to give up on love. You were a part of my life longer than my own Father. I have so much gratitude for every single time you helped me move, gave Mum money and told her to put it in my account, added extra to what she was giving me and for always being there for me.

What I am most grateful for is that you made Mum happy, that you had 20+ years of love and friendship together.

You leave a hole that will never be filled.

Rest with the Angels you have earned it.

Love Always
Mandie.

fat9276

Dearest "Little People",

You two are the best! In a world full of adults, you "get me" better and so much. Your love, silliness and sense of humor get me through many difficult days. You both can be little messes but your cute faces and sweet, sweet hearts make up for that through and through! I am most certainly blessed and grateful to have you in my life. I thank God so much that we came into each others lives :wubu::happy:

Big hugs, oomfer doomfer marshmallow-jennifer and "let it gos" :D
~Mary Poppins~

x0emnem0x

Words.
Dear Admiral:

Hey, I know you tend to be a Johnny-Sung-Lately to all things musical, but I'm truly saddened by the fact you didn't discover the awesomeness of fat, singing Aussie blondes, beatboxing Asian ladies and projectile-vomiting a-ca-biatches until last night.

Your loss, motherfucker. Kisses and big hugs from 2012,

Pitch Perfect
Lmao, this made me smile. :D

penguin

Fnord
Yo, dude on another site,

Telling me I'm not fat isn't a compliment. It's stupid. I AM fat. The photos of me clearly show that. I have mentioned several times that I'm fat AND fabulous and that I'm okay with it. There's no way anyone could look at pictures of me and think "huh, she's not fat at all." I don't know what drugs you're trippin' on if you do think that.

Rojodi

Telling me I'm not fat isn't a compliment. It's stupid. I AM fat. The photos of me clearly show that. I have mentioned several times that I'm fat AND fabulous and that I'm okay with it. There's no way anyone could look at pictures of me and think "huh, she's not fat at all." I don't know what drugs you're trippin' on if you do think that.
*trying to see those other pictures* hehehehe

Dear Motorists:

There are a ton of potholes in the road, I know that, but sheesh, that doesn't mean you have to be rude and almost clip me as I share the road with you. Next time, teenager, I WILL kick and dent you little Jap Crap 4-cylinder "tuner"

Signed,
If you can't see me on the side of the road, you're blind

KHayes666

Go away
Dear he who shall not be named,

That's TWICE now you've gone on forums and attacked feeders and questioned their existence.

Are you simply just jealous that I and others have had sex with or gone on dates with women that you can only jack off to?

-TRP

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing

Lol this reminded me of an old argument on a dating site years ago when a guy messaged me and said my profile sounded like "I had given up and should always strive to be thin/healthy" and he felt this way because he worked at a fitness center.

After several back and forth messages with him, I just blocked him because it didn't seem worth it.

A couple of days later, he messaged me again to continue...under a new ID.

Unfortunately, I suppose, he never managed to "save me".

Holy cow, the stupidity of some....and I understand that WTF moment you must have had :doh:

Rojodi

Lol this reminded me of an old argument on a dating site years ago when a guy messaged me and said my profile sounded like "I had given up and should always strive to be thin/healthy" and he felt this way because he worked at a fitness center.

After several back and forth messages with him, I just blocked him because it didn't seem worth it.

A couple of days later, he messaged me again to continue...under a new ID.

Unfortunately, I suppose, he never managed to "save me".

Holy cow, the stupidity of some....and I understand that WTF moment you must have had :doh:
Hey, can I save you ;)

LOL