oy, it's letters to people and things, part deuce!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ms Charlotte BBW

Fantasy Land
Dear you,

So it's been a week and you haven't talked to me. I guess you are the type of person who only wants to hear what you want to hear, and if that's not the case, then you shut that person out forever. Well, it looks like you shut me out because you didn't like what I said. You didn't like to hear how hurt I was over your actions.

It's sad that one minute you are telling me how our souls crossed paths for a reason and that you felt like you knew me your entire life, yet you are so quick to stop being my friend. I thought you were a much bigger person than that. You knew how I felt about you, and you encouraged it until it didn't fit into your life anymore.

I miss you terribly but what keeps me from calling you is knowing that you don't feel the same way. You don't care now, and you probably never did. I was replaceable, another notch on your belt...now you have moved on and I am left to wonder why I was never good enough.

Lastly, it's important for you to know that you were the only one I was every completely myself with. You knew everything there was to know about me...everything. Not for one minute did I lie to you about anything. Also, thank you for pointing out my many "shortcomings", I didn't know friends did that to one another. But then again, I was never really your friend anyway, was I?

Sadly, I still love you and miss your morning texts...I also miss your goodnight texts wishing me sweet dreams. Nothing left for me to dream about anymore...all of them went away when you stopped being my friend.

~Me

P.S. Have fun in Florida and be safe. I still worry and wish you well...

PunkyGurly74

History wonkette
Dear Universe,

I live in a city where public transportation is not useable for myself for various reasons. My car has not worked in 2 months. It is a beautiful day and I want to take my dogs out to a dog park. I want to run errands and do things. My car has not worked in two months. I love my new job, but, it is a significantly pay cut to the point I'm not sure how I'm going to buy groceries and I'm not exaggerating. I realize it will pay off in the long run, but, I have no way of getting my car looked out...nor getting it fixed. My friend takes me to work everyday but there will come a time when that will end.

I'm having a rough day. I feel like a shut in. I cannot go anywhere. I need a few things and I cannot go get them. I'm beyond frustrated. My roommate has left for the day and I will be lucky if he makes it home tonight. I'm just having a hard time coping with not being able to come and go as I please. It is making me profoundly sad and re-evaluate all my decisions in life that put me in this position. Please magically fix my car.

AuntHen

Dear Lainey,

Today I found and bought some chocolate covered Peeps and thought of you. I wish I could share them with you! :D

Love,
B

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
Dear Lainey,

Today I found and bought some chocolate covered Peeps and thought of you. I wish I could share them with you! :D

Love,
B

Peepsters.... I saw those... and I put them back and grabbed some caramel eggs instead... :happy:

CleverBomb

On Space Out
Puentes Hills Thrust Fault?

We know you've been under a lot of stress and needed to cut loose, but now that you've gotten that out of your system, just have yourself a few small aftershocks and settle down -- it's going to be ok, really.

Hey, San Andreas...

That thing the Puentes Hills thrust fault just did? Don't do that.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Southern California

Librarygirl

Dear friend and colleague,
I am so sorry I got so upset and after nearly breaking down in tears when discussing our misunderstanding and practically ignored you for the rest of the week. Yes, you could have listened better and thought more about how I might be struggling with this head injury, but I probably should have been more open with you. I wish you'd noticed how I felt, but I'm guessing you have a lot going on yourself right now and you had no way of knowing how hard Monday was for me. Please be back on Tuesday so we can talk and put this behind us. I need you and miss your humour and friendship. I really hope I've not ruined things...I already feel like I've come back to some parallel universe as so much has changed. I just want a hug and for you to say you understand.
Librarygirl

missyj1978

Dear Bitch,
Why do you think your better then everyone else? Your not, your alone, no man to speak of. Wonder why, its because your not only a bitch but you think your better then everyone. Any REAL man can see that. The men that kiss your ass are just scared of you. Your over bearing and cruel, and that alone makes you ugly. Your cold hearted ways are a turn off and make me sick.
I hope one day when your old and alone you will think back and realize how right I am. You think you look good but you look YEARS beyond you real age due to all the stress that you put yourself and others threw just trying to be the worlds biggest bitch day after day.

Screw you,
Missy :mad:

Missamanda

Feels like thunder
Dear self,
Take the time out to appreciate yourself today. You deserve it. Don't put yourself down for things you can't control and don't panic over things that haven't happened yet. You'll make it through these obstacles you're enduring over time. I never tell you enough but I do love you and I'm sorry for the extreme pressure I put on you.
Sincerely, me.

To Paul (you are no Dear)

You went too far, hurt too many people, and if I'm pushed one too many times I will cut you from my life in the blink of an eye. I can't even bear to look at you. You're nothing.

Kimberly

Dear Universe/Guy in the sky

If you've anything to do with speeding up Karma, it would make things a little easier. I don't care how you do it, but think these have a good ring to them...

* eaten by marauding cows.
* lost forever in marijuana wilderness without a map.
* tongue ripped out in bio-diesel fuel disaster.
* falls off the edge of the earth.

In anticipation
Kimberly

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
Dear ExHusband and Your New 1/2 Your Age Wife,

I know being Newlyweds you have SO much more on your plate to discuss than little ole me. I mean, I understand that I was past, but you're together now to make a future. Discussing my personal life, issues and struggles as of late, should not be your #1 go-to topic of choice. I mean, considering you're like 42 and have always wanted babies, and considering she's like 27, you should be out there trying to make babies and not trying to make drama.

Your moving lips would be better spend kissing each other's ass instead of talking about my recent train wreck of a relationship. I mean, I know she's young ExHusband, but you don't have to act her immature age as well.

Move on, I have. It's really disturbing to have mutual friends and acquaintances that I have not heard from in over 1.5 years contact me via facebook today to TELL me about my abusive relationship I just escaped.

Sorry your life is shitty enough for you to talk about others instead of focusing on your own problems.

Your strivin' and survivin' exwife

Me.

ScreamingChicken

WVMountainrear's Husband
Dear Ex Wife,

You using our daughter to make your presence known 10 days before my wedding is pretty damn low, even for you. You deciding to change what she wears in MY wedding without even seeing what she picked or talking to me further is WAY overstepping your boundaries.

Then to question my judgement as a parent, telling me WHO I should have sought approval from of the garment....really? Is your over active imagination just that hell bent on justifying your meddling in my affairs?

Based on how well I know you and what the kids have told me about your spending habits (buying another guy's affections again?) as of late, I pretty much counted on you showing your ass ....and now you have done it.

Me

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
Dear Universe,

Please just give us a break. I'm tired of constantly struggling and having one medical issue after another pop up. Give us some good news for a change!

thanks,
me

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
To my brother, his wife, and her entire family,

Stop searching for me. You are dead to me after a lifetime of abuse. I want my privacy and am living my life without your authorization or approval. Your opinions of me, your smear campaigns, the colossal amount of time wasted in looking for me is a failure and only indicates your impotence and rage that you can no longer control my life.

Leave my friends alone. Stop harassing them. They won't give me up to you, they won't tell you where I live, and the more you harass them, the more you show the world who all of you really are. You are doing the work yourselves, without any input from me, that I haven't invited or encouraged your inappropriate behavior and the truth will come out eventually.

There is no chance of reconciliation, and I've made arrangements, personal and legal, that after our father and grandmother's deaths, your plans to restrict me from viewing them and saying goodbye will fail.

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
Dear Ex Wife,

You using our daughter to make your presence known 10 days before my wedding is pretty damn low, even for you. You deciding to change what she wears in MY wedding without even seeing what she picked or talking to me further is WAY overstepping your boundaries.

Then to question my judgement as a parent, telling me WHO I should have sought approval from of the garment....really? Is your over active imagination just that hell bent on justifying your meddling in my affairs?

Based on how well I know you and what the kids have told me about your spending habits (buying another guy's affections again?) as of late, I pretty much counted on you showing your ass ....and now you have done it.

Me

I would rep you in return, but apparently I need to spread myself around a bit more.

Here's to asshat exes! Cheers!

giphy.gif

KHayes666

Go away
Dear self circa 1998,

TALK TO TANYA! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TALK TO TANYA!!! Put down the video game controller, get off the computer and go make a real friend. You'll regret not doing it 16 years later....and by the way there are no flying cars at this point in time and gas prices have tripled.

-
TRP circa 2014

Latest posts