oy, it's letters to people and things, part deuce!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ms Charlotte BBW

Fantasy Land
Dear You,

It's time I let you go. To have you around hurts too much. I hope you understand. It's not you, it's me. I'll love you always and forever.

xo
Me

P.S. You were the one...the only one. I knew it from the very beginning.

x0emnem0x

Words.
BDL,

We've been talking for so long now, I don't know why you won't fall into me like I do now. I guess 5 months isn't that long but it feels like much longer. We get along so well and our late night Skype talks and texting all day is my favorite, but I don't get why you took a chance on her and not me? Maybe it wouldn't work out but we wouldn't know until we tried and I'm willing. Maybe I shouldn't be so ready to potentially ruin something good... either way, I'm glad I know you. <3

I wish I could hold you.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Dear Universe

I feel so very humbled and blessed thank you for all the amazing things you have sent my way this year

even if there are still struggles ahead the blessing I have will help me get through them

taking away a lot of the worries has helped

thank you

an extremely grateful me

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
To that random lady on the bus the other day,

YOU ROCK!!! Thank you for giving me the idea for that cold salad. I traveled back and forth all across the city gathering up the ingredients and my God, it was WORTH it. This Salmon Macaroni Salad is the best thing that has happened to me today. Sooo good. It is worth every blister on my feet and I will definitely be making this again. Thank you so much wherever you are!

Me

Reactions: Tad

Saisha

Delphinum natare doces
Dear Foot:

Next time you get the bright idea to pretend that all is well and dandy instead of fessing up that you are numb and let me trip the light fantastic into the door-frame and closet just so you can spend a few weeks being elevated and wearing a boot - well, you can go bugger off!!!!

Signed:
Charliehorsed bicep

x0emnem0x

Words.
Dear Ovaries,

Hello there. Just checking in on you guys to see how you’re doing. You are actually currently causing me a lot of pain, so I was wondering if you’re ok. It feels like you might be mad at me. I just want to clear up any confusion that may be between us. No, I’m not pregnant. I’m sorry that this fact seems to be causing you such distress. Now is just not an appropriate time for me to bring a child into the world. Face it, I can barely take care of you and me, so it really wouldn't be fair to a baby. I would appreciate it if you could maybe respect me and my life choices and stop taking out your frustration on my poor belly. How about I get us some chocolate and tea and a nice movie? Doesn't that sound nice? Let me know...

Love, Sher

Librarygirl

Dear universe/ God,
This week feels strange- like some weird time where the line between present and past is particularly thin. I know it's probably just my over active imagination, but somehow it feels like this situation is some kind of payback for failing to appreciate someone in the past. I guess everything is useful life experience and I wouldn't necessarily want to rewrite history, but maybe that day back four years ago, I'd never have used the word 'only' next to his name. I know I didn't mean it in a bad way, but it does seem like karma kicking me in the teeth when now I love him so much it hurts. Ironic really- I couldn't see what was there in front of me!
Please let it not be too late. I almost hope my random outspokenness and honesty made him think- and maybe if he does guess how I feel that maybe, when he is over whatever is preoccupying him and making him so distant from everyone, we might be close and share something. I wish I could stop worrying it is more than the work stress he claims is all that's bothering him. I miss him already and the next week looks so long. I wish I'd realised back then, years ago how special he is and appreciated this spark I feel with him. Hindsight sucks!

Overthoughtful and emotional librarygirl

Ms Charlotte BBW

Fantasy Land
Dear As*hole who skinned your kitten and dumped him on the road,

I hope someone finds you and makes you suffer the same pain your kitten felt. Thankfully the vets worked their magic and the kitten is almost completely healed and safe. He had to have his tail amputated, but he is alive and very much loved. You suck. I wish you nothing but bad luck until the day you die; which won't be soon enough.

Insincerely yours,

An animal lover!

EMH1701

Dear Ex-Boyfriend,

We haven't dated in over a decade, so why are you in town now sniffing around me? Just because I actually have a steady source of employment and you do not does not entitle you to my time. You are a Loser with a capital L. Also, following me online and trying to friend me on every major social website is seriously creepy. I only wish you weren't in Starfleet so I would not have to ever see you again at the same social function. Go find someone else to bother.

Sincerely,

Me

KHayes666

Go away
Dear Ex-Boyfriend,

We haven't dated in over a decade, so why are you in town now sniffing around me? Just because I actually have a steady source of employment and you do not does not entitle you to my time. You are a Loser with a capital L. Also, following me online and trying to friend me on every major social website is seriously creepy. I only wish you weren't in Starfleet so I would not have to ever see you again at the same social function. Go find someone else to bother.

Sincerely,

Me

May I suggest a powerful phaser blast? That autta get rid of him

KHayes666

Go away
To no one in particular

What I saw tonight is the main reason why I left the community. The worst part is there's nothing I can do about it.

Saisha

Delphinum natare doces
Dear T,

It would be nice if you held up to your end of the bargain and functioned like you were supposed to instead of braying like the caterwauling neanderthal nincompoop that you have been acting like.

Go bugger off!
Me.

Tracyarts

To woman "A" I was friends with in junior high, in reference to woman "B" I've been friends with since junior high:

WTF is wrong with you "A"? Obviously "B" is going through a really rough time right now and wanted to reach out to her friends via Facebook. Posting a reply telling her that "Facebook isn't the place for your emotional breakdown" and then following it up with "just sayin' lol" is about the lowest thing I have read in quite some time.

There's a reason why I'm still friends with "B" and not you, and the snarky little reply you made explains exactly why. That reply is the same kind of mean girl shit you would pull 30 years ago, and even now you still follow it up with a laugh to try and deflect from it. It wasn't cool then, and it isn't cool now. Grow the fuck up, "A". We're in our forties now. Either give "B" some support or ignore her. Shitting on her hard times is only making you look like a petty bitch.

The only reason why I didn't call you out and rip you a new asshole right there on Facebook is that "B" doesn't need the drama and the negativity. And "B", there is NO reason why you needed to follow up "A's" reply with an apology for venting. You're always a positive and supportive person, you have every right to vent when you're the one who finally hits hard times.

In closing, fuck you "A". Sad to see that you haven't changed a bit over the decades.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Dear Random Judgemental Bitch and Taxi Driver

Bitch overhearing you say after all you have to do something to get that big to the chick in the fish n chip shop and have her shut you down somewhat made me want to bitch slap you

funnier given you were there buying the same thing I was lunch that was fried!!!!!

It was bitches like you who sent me into borderline agoraphobia and I will not let you rob me of my freedom again

wallow in your petty judgemental bitchyness skinny cow.

Mr Taxi driver my size has never stopped you blatantly hitting on me even going so far one night to get out of the taxi walk me to my door and give me an extra extra hard to get away from Hug and keep trying to invite yourself in so

commenting that I am bigger than when you last saw me and saying I am just saying this as a friend does not make it right

its none of your freaking business!!! Not only this but rude much

Fuck you both !!!!!! You do not get to comment on my body or make me feel bad about my body

Lucky for me I am stronger than ever and have supportive people around me!!

One pissed off Amanda

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
I'd be pissed off, too! :( I'm sorry, Amanda. I hope they both trip over scary clowns and land face-first in cream pies tomorrow.

ODFFA

Dear motivation to do things,

For the love of all sanity, please get the fuck back here. I need you. My brain needs to be either occupied or in a state of ZZZZ. There is no third option. Please.

In sincere desperation,
Me (<---- supposedly the one who controls you)