oy, it's letters to people and things, part deuce!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Rojodi

Dear Obama:

Because you're in office, my district polling place no longer has cookies to share with voters.

Thanks a lot!!

Sincerely
A Voter

Rojodi

In all seriousness, I wonder how many actually think I'm upset over it? It's something the ladies at the church where I vote bake goodies for the voters. I might have arrived too late for them, like I was for my "I Voted" sticker.

spookytwigg

Have an A-1 day
Dear transport makers,
Please make something that can accommodate my knees. Being tall on a bus is just annoying.
Thanks in advance.

Saisha

Delphinum natare doces
Dear Person 1 - Thank you for teaching me and reminding me. I will always be eternally grateful to you and hope I can PIF or repay your kindness some day.

Dear Person 2 - Dude - chill out. I don't become best friends with someone I've spent less than 5-10 minutes talking with. You have the potential to be a pretty cool guy but you are dripping with desperation!

Dear Self - Be still and be in the moment. Things are good and do not try to know what others are thinking, because you can't.

snuggletiger

Clowns Fear Me
In all seriousness, I wonder how many actually think I'm upset over it? It's something the ladies at the church where I vote bake goodies for the voters. I might have arrived too late for them, like I was for my "I Voted" sticker.
I think you're serious. Granted its about cookies, to me its the principle of people having something and then someone arbitrarily taking it away without compensating the people. It may sound trivial being cookies but the fact that the people had something that made them happy then wham it got taken away just out of an arbitrary whim. Bleck.

x0emnem0x

Words.
Dear Kind-of-brother-in-law,

It really annoys me that I let you use my car numerous times and everytime you make me regret it. Not only do you leave trash in there, including when your dumbass left a freaking EGG in the back seat and had I not found it my car would have been more smelly that it was at that moment, but you smoke in it too. I only let you use it to make my sisters life easier because you make it hell. You're such a freaking slob, you are an asshole, and you are a father. Man up and act like it, do some fucking work around the house and when my sister asks you to do something, do it. You are lazy as hell anyway, just do something instead of pissing her off and insisting you'll do it later. You didn't mow the grass for weeks because you didn't have a lawn mower but the minute she finds one it's 3 days later after you said you'd mow it and your lazy ass still hasn't! You're a cool guy and all, but lately you're just really pissing me off. Get your shit together.

Your girlfriends annoyed sister

Micara

Living and Learning
Dear You,

Thanks for making me feel used and cheap and unworthy.

You no longer have control over my feelings. I'm cutting you out.

Me

MattB

Caffeinated
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Hey...

If it means anything I think it could work, and not just in an alternate universe.

Just know that I noticed, for what it's worth...

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
Dear Me,

I'm so proud of you! You've had a lot of pretty serious setbacks recently and yet you're still chugging along. You're accomplishing things and handling any setbacks better than expected. Keep up the good work, me!

I love you, me!
Melanie

Saisha

Delphinum natare doces
Dear ,

Why did you have to take actions that made me take flight? It might have worked into something wonderful but then again, maybe we both dodged bullets.

Me

Rojodi

Dear Porsche Owner,

The parking spots in front of Starbucks outlined in blue are handicapped parking. I am not sorry that you have two tickets on your windshield right now, and I'm happy that the clothing store employees called the cops on you.

We here in Starbucks are not laughing with you, but AT you, fucker!! Be lucky that no one caused you to have a valve stem problem

Signed,
Laughing my cute ass off!

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Dear Old friend,

I love that we can have discussions without arguing. However your jaded views on relationships and men really are not mine even if we have both had bad experiences.

However telling me any man that wants to be with me is just a fat fetishist and only interested in my size so therefore could not love me for who I am, and throwing it in without giving me a chance to speak up beyond the I happen to know quite a few amazing men who like larger women who are great guys and want the whole package was not cool.

I get where you are coming from because you have only the mainstream viewpoint and my personal relationship experiences to go on. However it was a lot like saying sorry but you are unlovable

which I know is not true and I know that was not your intent. Also telling me the BBW community is not good for you was also not a great thing

for the most part I feel lucky to have an amazing friend like you are (far to much to go into here) but sometimes I want to smack you and tell you to wake up to yourself

LOve

slightly dissappointed and miffed

Aust99

Dear awesome, babely and supportive friends of 20 years...

With the changes in my life over the last few months I'm so grateful for your support and friendship... And just being there when needed for a visit or to lend an ear. I'm glad I can be that person for you both too and I think it's a testament to our friendship that through these challenges, sickness and personal crisis, we can always count on each other to be there without judgement.

Here's to another 20+ years of friendship. I can't wait to see what's in store for the three of us.

Your grateful friend.

Ruffie

Dear Game Player/Basic Bitch

The week has come when the agreement will be signed, final payment will be made and our family can get you out of our lives for good. You have caused so much pain and financial hardship on this family when all we did was try to love you and your family and make you a part of ours. I am not at this moment in a place where I can forgive you, but will work on it. For now all I can say is that ridding ourselves of you and the drama you create will be the best Christmas gift ever!!

snuggletiger

Clowns Fear Me
Dear Cosby
Just tell the truth already. The constant head shaking and cigar waving of "I can do what I Want cuz I da Coz" has seem to wear out its 40 + year welcome. I just curious to know how and why from one stand up comics cracks in Philly your career just disintegrated.

Signed
Your pal Snuggletiger who feels bad for the victims.

Saoirse

hey dude,

I get that you want to be with me, Im pretty irresistible. But having sex with my friend's gf is not the way to go about it. But on the bright side, he's done with her cheating ass and I never wanted you anyway, so you guys can do what you do!

Latest posts