oy, it's letters to people and things, part deuce!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Hey Douchebag,

You paid your ticket and you took a tour. That sure as hell doesn't make you the expert you think you are. You totally belittle the work I do in your youtube video, and credit Strasburg with MY work? The worst thing is you don't even know you're slapping us in the face with your idiotic prattle. Go back to your toy store.

PS: The babbling "banter" between you and your wife all through your video is annoying as shit too.

Donna

Lips & hips & ass & sass
Holy necro-post…I think it’s time to bring back this Dims Forums’ institution. Warning, I've had a bad morning medical-wise, so I'm not feeling very nice right now.

Dear ‘Other’,

Your lack of self awareness and respect, coupled with obvious manipulative behaviors are distasteful. I beg of you, please get some therapy and please, for the love of all things holy, read a book or have someone educate you on proper lifestyle behavior. You are embarrassing yourself and the community.

Please, get a clue and stop the pity party.

Acrimoniously,
-Frustrated

Donna

Lips & hips & ass & sass
Dear Focus,

Please come back to me. I promise not to abuse you this time. I have so many unfinished manuscripts that need to be cleaned up and edited, and two story ideas with partially written scenes that need to be written. If you come back, I promise to feed you rich vanilla ice cream with pineapple and coconut topping.

'Kay, thanks, bye!
ADHDonna

Latest posts