Quantcast

oy, it's letters to people and things, part deuce!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

soleil3313

Just keep swimming.......
Dear Roommate,

If you had to be at the airport at 6 AM I would take you. Even if I had to work. I'm hurt that you said I should take a cab. :(

Not cool.

You think you know people.....

Snowed In in Jersey

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
Dear Roommate,

If you had to be at the airport at 6 AM I would take you. Even if I had to work. I'm hurt that you said I should take a cab. :(

Not cool.

You think you know people.....

Snowed In in Jersey
Dear Soleil,

Just remember it's a 2 way street. Next time she needs a ride, you will be working, I'm sure...... ;)

Moi

Gingembre

radar detector
Dear Mr 'i-thought-we-were-at-the-start-of-something-but-that-seems-to-have-been-it',

In the words of Macy Gray:
"Games, changes and fears
When will they go from here
When will they stop
I believe that fate has brought us here
And we should be together, babe
But we're not
I play it off, but I'm dreaming of you
I'll keep my cool, but I'm feigning

I try to say goodbye and I choke
Try to walk away and I stumble
Though I try to hide it, it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near
Goodbye and I choke
I try to walk away and I stumble

I may appear to be free
But I'm just a prisoner of your love
And I may seem all right and smile when you leave
But my smiles are just a front
Just a front, hey

Goodbye and I choke
I try to walk away and I stumble
Here is my confession
May I be your possession
Boy, I need your touch
Your love kisses and such
With all my might I try
But this I can't deny
Deny

Though I try to hide, it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near"

Merry Christmas

- Laura x

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
Dear Toronto,

Do you have an extra job handy? A friend of mine could really use it.

Thanks.

With love, Raegan.
Dear Reagan,
Can you ask the philly suburbs as well, and let me know what you find?
Thanks,
Krissy

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
Dear Martha Stewart,

As much as I love the visual presentation of all the things you make, show, grow etc., you are really annoying and make your guests uncomfortable and/or irritated. Did you ever consider that you may need meds? Regardless I still am mesmerized by all the crap you present on your show!:doh:

Sincerely,

Exasperated and enthralled at the same time:confused:

JoyJoy

Dear you,

You are mind-numbingly boring and perpetually, soul-suckingly negative, incredibly selfish and sometimes a little scary, and spending what should be a special night with you is making one of the worst holidays I've ever had. If I didn't have tomorrow to look forward to, when I'll be somewhere else, away from you, I'd probably go mad. Knowing that soon things will change for the better is the only thing keeping me going.

Signed,

Soon to be a memory

katorade

Dear person setting off fireworks near my house,

Wrong holiday, fuckwad. Now stop freaking out my dog.

Wishing you all the best this Christmas!

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
Dear Relative of an "in-law",

WTF is your damage???!! I am so sick of your personality. If you don't like me, fine! If you do, fine! Make up your mind and stop asking me questions if you don't like the honest answer and/or do not really want to hear them. I am not fake, so I am not going to make up a la-la land for you! I also do not want to waste my precious time trying to talk to someone who really doesn't give a s***!!! You are also an attention whore and quite dumb in alot of ways. Please stop trying to read out loud to a crowd of people, if you can't even pronounce the words! One day I might bust out and tell you exactly what I REALLY think with no tact or fear of the consequences! You blow! :mad::doh:

Signed,

Fed Up With Your A**!!!

Gingembre

radar detector
Dear Grandma,

Please put your hand/a tissue/anything over your mouth when you cough. Please.

Your irritated family

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Dear family

Thanks for an awesome Christmas.
I love you all so much.
:wubu:

Dear seeesters
Thank you for all the laughs. At any given time you are all the funniest one around the fire !
:wubu:

mergirl

Dear you

I can't do this anymore but i hope you will be happy.

xme

Gingembre

radar detector
Dear Cousin & Friend,

Please leave the house - there is no room to swing a cat and you have completely taken over. You are here til the 6th January - take a day trip, go away for a few days, do ANYTHING, just get up off the sofa and stop eating all our food. It's your gap year - what a waste of time to spend the last 2 weeks of your time in the UK sitting in our lounge. And on more selfish level, this is my only week off and I wanted to relax, damnit. ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH!

Love your bloody pissed off cousins x

quackman

Gadfly
Dear well meaning friend,

I really don't need a woman who has broken off two engagements and had three divorces giving me advice on how to get over an ex. I'm trying very hard not to judge you, but we obviously have very different approaches to relationships, and regardless of how happy you may be, I would not be happy in your place. And please drop the subject when I ask you to, because I know that if I say this to you it will hurt you quite badly, and end not only our friendship, but my friendship with many other people that I would like to remain friends with.

Thank you,
me

Dear dims forums,

Thank you for giving me a place to post this that I know she would not read.

me again

Ruffie

Dear people in my life

There is no bigger pet peeve that I have than someone saying they are going to do something and then not following through. I have expressed this many times and yet you still do it. Then you have the nerve to give me shit if I do something myself, or dare to express the disappointment to you. Getting a little tired of this cycle.

Flutterby68

My Cups Runneth Over
Dear DH

I love you. But that doesn't mean that I will automatically turn a blind eye to your daughter's stupid antics. She's 23 and the mom of a 6 month old. She needs to get off her ass, go BACK to school (but pick one, since she's dropped out after one semester in more than one program!!), and quit worrying about anything other than taking care of herself and her daughter. She's entirely too preoccupied with dick to bother with getting her priorities straight. She's lucky she's NOT my kid because I would bluntly have told her off A LONG TIME AGO and the only reason I don't is because YOU get pissy when I even mention it.

Honestly.. the reason why she's acting like a 14 year old is because YOU make excuses for her all the time. Maybe if you'd stop, she'd grow up. Feh.. maybe not. She'd rather be lazy. It's easier. Too bad. Her BABY deserves better.

Love
Me

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
Dear friend-
I didn't get a chance to tell you to have a safe trip yesterday. I hope you have a safe and wonderfully pleasant trip. Enjoy your time off work, and stay away from the fig newtons. :D:p
Terri

Latest posts