oy, it's letters to people and things!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
Dear Father Time,

Did you REALLY have to put on your combat boots when you did the moon walk across my eyelids this morning? I swear that if I find one more wrinkle, I am sending out the fat girl mafia to put a cap in your ass.

signed,
a new wrinkle in time

Thrifty McGriff

Dear politically correct, morally superior folk,

*points and laughs*

Sincerly, All Other Forms of Life on Earth

Suze

Too Vanilla For You
Dear whatever your name was

This is the third weekend in a row you've been calling and no, I'm not answering any of your calls and never will.
There's a reason why I got pissed when you took my phone up from the table and called yourself so you could get my number. (really bad move)

You're so damn creepy. Take the hint and stop calling me please.

-me >:/

Haunted

Bi-Coastal!!!
Honey,

I know your tired, I know your sore, and i know your frustrated. I wish i could be there to help now, I'm sorry no-one else will dive in and help you like you always help them.

But know how proud i am of you for taking this on and making it your *****. in the end when it's done you can sit back relax look around and say "I Did This!!" and it will be totally worth it.

I Love you Fatty
Muah

bobbleheaddoll

loves her bhm!
dear file folder manufacturers,

how do you get the edges of those suckers so razor sharp? are you in cahoots with the band-aid people? :(

Catkin

Dear boiler,

I hate you, you fucker. We get it, you're old, but COME ON, it's (apparently) -6 degrees C here at the moment, and we have no heating. We need heating! But at least we still have hot water. If that stops, there will be Trouble.

From, that fat girl who is pissed off with having to wear 5+ layers round the house, and still can't feel her fingers :mad:

KHayes666

Go away
Dear New England Cable News....you suck, ya jackass.

The forecast for the Patriots game was 40 degrees and a light drizzle......it ended up being 35 degrees and a heavy downpour. I was frozen by halftime....thanks a lot you turds.

Mishty

aluminum petunia
Hello Pizza People of my Hometown,

I really enjoy getting stoned and ordering online, and picking and chosing all the wonderful veggies...

But when it takes an extra half hour to arrive because WindowsXP seems to complicated to for the delivery guy.. I get antsy and the roomies get angry...

AND there you went again...you missed out house AGAIN...

Jesus...

-mimi

B68

Brilliant User Title
Dear bed,

Please stay right where you are. I know you like to play, but i'm getting too old to hit the floor every night:mad:

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
Dear Work Supervisor,

Ok, when I come in tomorrow I am going to request a meeting with you, the account manager and myself. You two make it very clear that you dislike each other, however, I am caught in the crossfire. It's not fair to me, and it's not fair to the clients.

It is drilled into our heads that we are to take accountability for our work and I am trying to do that, however, when I am overwhelmed and come to you for help I feel that there should be some attempt..I mean, at least fake like you care.

I don't really know what bug you have up your ass but you're taking it out on me, the whole department has noticed it. I have done nothing but take on more and more responsibilities with not even a thanks or a compliment,-not even asking for a pay raise here, just a "thanks"- I have stood up for you when EVERYONE else was being unkind. If did something wrong..please tell me so that I can fix it.

When we speak tomorrow if I don't feel like there has been some resolution I WILL be requesting a meeting with the Operations Officer. Normally I would not do something like that but you really ruined things when you said I could not change my schedule. I was planning on still working my 40 hours. I explained that. I don't understand why one co-worker is allowed to work 4 long days a have one day off a week for "religious obligations" (yeah..ask her what she REALLY does with her Friday's off) and another co-worker is allowed to change her schedule on a weekly basis to GO TO A BARTENDING JOB! I just wanted to come in 3 hours late once a week for 4 months to go to school. I really don't understand why you could "not accommodate my request", but if you don't explain soon, you can explain it to the Operations Officer and I'll get the information directly from him.

Have a super day!

"Sunshine" (as nicknamed by my co-workers)

B68

Brilliant User Title
Dear Work Supervisor,

Ok, when I come in tomorrow I am going to request a meeting with you, the account manager and myself. You two make it very clear that you dislike each other, however, I am caught in the crossfire. It's not fair to me, and it's not fair to the clients.

It is drilled into our heads that we are to take accountability for our work and I am trying to do that, however, when I am overwhelmed and come to you for help I feel that there should be some attempt..I mean, at least fake like you care.

I don't really know what bug you have up your ass but you're taking it out on me, the whole department has noticed it. I have done nothing but take on more and more responsibilities with not even a thanks or a compliment,-not even asking for a pay raise here, just a "thanks"- I have stood up for you when EVERYONE else was being unkind. If did something wrong..please tell me so that I can fix it.

When we speak tomorrow if I don't feel like there has been some resolution I WILL be requesting a meeting with the Operations Officer. Normally I would not do something like that but you really ruined things when you said I could not change my schedule. I was planning on still working my 40 hours. I explained that. I don't understand why one co-worker is allowed to work 4 long days a have one day off a week for "religious obligations" (yeah..ask her what she REALLY does with her Friday's off) and another co-worker is allowed to change her schedule on a weekly basis to GO TO A BARTENDING JOB! I just wanted to come in 3 hours late once a week for 4 months to go to school. I really don't understand why you could "not accommodate my request", but if you don't explain soon, you can explain it to the Operations Officer and I'll get the information directly from him.

Have a super day!

"Sunshine" (as nicknamed by my co-workers)

Be careful, sunshine;) The cheating and low profile co-workers get away with a lot. The loud and righteous ones often don't...

Shosh

Susannah
Dear Shimshon,

Thank you for calling me today my angel. You are the best big brother a girl could ever have.

I love your humor and your wit, and your tender heart.

Your baby boy will have his first birthday next week, and a better, more loving and engaging father I am yet to see.
It is like you have been a daddy forever, you have just taken to it.

I am so glad that you will be staying here now and buying a house. I did not want you all to move to Europe.

I love you.

Shosh

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
Be careful, sunshine;) The cheating and low profile co-workers get away with a lot. The loud and righteous ones often don't...

I'm very careful with what I say to her face..that's why I had to get this part out & off of my chest here tonight! lol

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
Dear bed,
Please stay right where you are. I know you like to play, but i'm getting too old to hit the floor every night:mad:

Dear bottle of booze on B68's nightstand,

While it sounds like you create great entertainment, the old man needs sleep!

Mosssssssy

That ^^^ is very true in many areas of life.:bow:

Dear Goofy,

I would have preferred more swearing in your post, but, I guess that's just me.:D

Moooossy

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
Dear Mossy,

There were original about 72 F Bombs and a dozen other curse words in my letter, but I removed them during my editing process.

I'm sorry I disappointed you and will do all that I can to bring you 100% satisfaction in the future.

Sincerely,
Goof

PS **** ass dick damn hell fuckety **** ****

B68

Brilliant User Title
Dear M. State,

Your words have given me the strenght to face facts. The bed is gone and the bottle stays!!

I deserve some dignity in my final days and nights:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts