oy, it's letters to people and things!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Vickie

Dear brother o' mine,

You'd better keep your ass in cardiac rehab this time, and not quit when it gets tough. I have no other real family but you, and I want you around for a good long time, mmmkay? Your "little" sister needs you.

Much love,
and a gentle smack across the back o' the head,

Yer favorite sis

soleil3313

Just keep swimming.......
Dear Cop,

Thank you for not giving me a ticket tonight. Thank you for being nice too. You pulled me over because my headlight was out, and then told me that I should get my new insurance information because the one I have is "a few days" out of date. You didn't even mention giving me a ticket. I really appreciate that. I try to be a safe driver and I really didn't even know that my headlight was out......now I do, and now I will get it fixed. I appreciate you being kind and not a dickhead like some.

I hope you have a good night.

Yours truly,

Thankful in Jersey & Sweet Melissa

Rowan

wickedly delicious
Dear Work,

Yes...I can get my impending surgery as soon as wednesday, but I've decided against it, even though it is badly needed. Why? Because I know the douchebaggery that goes on there. My FMLA wont kick in until ive worked 1250 hours since being rehired and without it it would be at my supervisor's discretion to keep my job or not. Guess what...I know how you operate and I'm not going to give you the luxury of firing me and giving me some bullshit answer. I'm going to tough out the next 6 1/2 weeks, continuing to be sick every day, get my FMLA, then get my surgery. That way you cant just get rid of my job. While I'm out that month or two after my surgery, I'm going to look for a new job on top of it.

How do you like them apples???

-disgruntled employee feeling cheated

BarbBBW

Yep, I am BACK!
Dear Mr Pedicurist ,
Thank you for the awesome pedicure lastnight!! The way you massaged my feet and legs,all with great detail and strong hands!I love that great smelling "potion"slathered on my feet and legs! Just makes me feel so much better! It took away so much tension and made me smile! Just to have that hour by myself was heavenly!ANd now I have pretty feet again! :bow:

KHayes666

Go away
Dear downstairs neighbors,

I walked across the floor to use the can and I could hear you engaging in some heyyyyyyyyyyyyayyyeyyyy afternoon delight, either quiet down or turn some music on lol

-
Your upstairs neighbor

ekmanifest

Dear Dims,

I have missed you. Haven't been around much in a while and realize what I've been depriving myself of. I will not let this happen again. Traci Jo's repartee, Spanky's near death experience, a new forum full of things I can buy . . . and that's what I've discovered in a mere 30 minutes online.

What was I thinking leaving you all behind??? My apologies - it will not happen again.

Grateful to be back (and grateful Spanky is okay),

Ekmanifest

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Dear Mother

Life gets confusing and busy, you know that. But don't play the victim about Mother's Day when you were technically supposed to be out of town tomorrow. Then you changed your plans but didn't tell anyone (or at least didn't tell me-the person who apparently has to organize EVERYTHING even though you have FIVE kids) Plans weren't made because you said NOT TO make them. So, go ahead and do your Mother's Day bbq thing all on your own. :rolleyes: I mean, forget that your kids will always be there. Should we have scattered and organized some big expensive brunch or something like that on two days notice? We also have jobs and lives. You'll still get your gifts and i'll be bringing you flowers and chocolates. Will that be enough?

Do we ever forget you? I hope you have a great day tomorrow, but thanks for ruining my today.

T

KnottyOne

Ready For A Broken Heart?
Dear Me,

Fail. This is why we don't drink this much. Because we always say things that we should have let die 4 years ago. Ugh, just hope it doesn't bite me in the ass later.

-Me

on another note

Dear Body,

Good job on not getting sick or hungover despite the copious amounts of alcohol you ingested. High Five.

-You not throbbing head

Catkin

Dear dissertation,

I am glad you are my last proper essay, because you are a bitch and I hate you. I don't even care any more - I just want to finish, hand you in by next Friday, and get a 2:1 off of you.

From, a seriously fed up student.

P.s. but you are only meant to be 8,000 words. Which is good. Any more and I might have had a nervous breakdown.

Dear Daft Punk,

thank you for providing me with awesome background music that doesn't distract me! Yay! You and lots of tea are helping me get through this.

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
Dear Mom,

I'm glad things between us finally seem to be coming to a rest....and we seem to be in a good place together. I don't want us to end always angry....we have spent too much time that way.

Thank you for being my Mommy...I have never wished for another.

Love Carol

undrcovrbrothr

Beach nut
Dear Life,

It is me again. You placed me on the rack today, and turned a few notches up, and now I feel like I'm breaking up again. Fine job, and your sense of twisted humor is not appreciated. You have within your realm a lot of sick people, and for some reason you choose to allow them to torture the innocent a lot far worse than you torture me.

Great job. What's next, the chair from The World Is Not Enough?!?!?!

Congrats.

Me.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Dear Mother

Life gets confusing and busy, you know that. But don't play the victim about Mother's Day when you were technically supposed to be out of town tomorrow. Then you changed your plans but didn't tell anyone (or at least didn't tell me-the person who apparently has to organize EVERYTHING even though you have FIVE kids) Plans weren't made because you said NOT TO make them. So, go ahead and do your Mother's Day bbq thing all on your own. :rolleyes: I mean, forget that your kids will always be there. Should we have scattered and organized some big expensive brunch or something like that on two days notice? We also have jobs and lives. You'll still get your gifts and i'll be bringing you flowers and chocolates. Will that be enough?

Do we ever forget you? I hope you have a great day tomorrow, but thanks for ruining my today.

T
And I sucked it up for the best interest of all and it turned out to be a great day. :)

undrcovrbrothr

Beach nut
Dear Life,

Just when I think you're done with the rack, you turn it more, and I cry out in the most agonizing of pain. I am not meant to win, am I? It seems impossible; no wonder great men seem to be crushed under the weight of your thumb.

Me.

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
Dear Steve Harvey,

Turned on the tv and saw you on it. You were pitching a book. The title, ' Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man ', had me look at the calendar. After I saw that it was, indeed, 2009, I really wanted to slap you upside the head, kinda like one of those V-8 commercials.

I really loved how you pretty much said this world needs for people to be more moral and responsible and said men SHOULD be part of this, but that women are better suited to it. I am just hoping more not very funny comics get in on this crap. What's that?...men cheat because the other woman allows it?

Gosh. I know I will run out and get this pile of shit you put between two book covers. Really. Run.

Fuck off and shave that stupid mustache,

A Laaaaaady in Seattle

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Dear Creepy Old Man,
I do not want your attention. Stop following me. Stop trying to kiss me. Stop trying to hug me. I am NOT interested. I know you don't speak much English but no and a push away should give you a hint. If you're mental, seek help. But stop waiting for me when i go get Max from the bus. You are creepy and a little scary. If you keep it up, i'm going to get angry.

-frustratedly,
megan

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
Dear Megan,

"Touch me one more time and I'm calling the police" will probably translate. I would not just ignore that...sounds like he needs a clue by four.

Miss Vickie

Dear Kids,

I know I'm not the best mom in the world and I made some colossal blunders raising you, but I'm so proud of the beautiful individuals that you've become.

Thanks for making me look good. ;)

Love,

Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts