oy, it's letters to people and things!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruffie

Dear Bride(s) and Groom(s)

Wedding photography is stressful for us. We approach every wedding as if it was our own and its a one shot deal. We cannot go back and do it over again if something goes wrong. It is for that reason we do a couple of consultations with you and spell everything out on a contract. We discuss why this location better than that for certain images due to light and accessibility, as well as how busy a park may be to have backgrounds clear of people and other distracting elements. When you or your family do not stick to the planned time lines, go to a different location or don't show at all it makes things difficult for us to get the shots YOU want. When the pictures come back and there are none of family who didn't show, limited ones of those who came late, or combination's you requested but we couldn't do cause everyone showing up at different times who is it that gets blamed? We do our best to get everything done in the shortest possible time line that still allows for a creative, fun experience and the best quality pictures. Work with us people!!!

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
Damn Spanky!

I'm glad you're relatively okay. How's the knee doing ?

First the car now this? You are really having a time of it this month! I'm sorry about the skates, but seriously love, do you really think you should get anywhere near anything else with wheels right now?

mergirl

Dear holiday

You were like a pubecent fumble behind the bikesheds. Fun and over too soon. (And involving a hot tub).
Please hurry up and happen again because this whole real life shit is frankly boring and hurts my brain.

Yours jobbyjabbingly, The mergirl.

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
Ruffie,

Too bad you can't print that exactly as written in the contract. Might help alleviate some of the Bridezillas off your case.

Spanky

Freakishly Normal
Damn Spanky!

I'm glad you're relatively okay. How's the knee doing ?

First the car now this? You are really having a time of it this month! I'm sorry about the skates, but seriously love, do you really think you should get anywhere near anything else with wheels right now?

Dear OWA,

I need to be near wheels. They are round and curvy. They rock and especially ROLL. Until they stop rolling. Then OUCH.

Get the point? uhhhhh round? Ms. "Round Girl with an Edge".

Lub,

Spanky

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
Dear OWA,

I need to be near wheels. They are round and curvy. They rock and especially ROLL. Until they stop rolling. Then OUCH.

Get the point? uhhhhh round? Ms. "Round Girl with an Edge".

Lub,

Spanky

HAHAHA! Dear, Sir Spanks-a-Lot

Point taken.

Your Faithful Pic Femme Fatale
:bow:

mszwebs

For The WIN.
Dear May,

Fuck you. You are going for the worst month ever. I mean I total my car with a black bear. Then this weekend I total my rollerblades in a mechanical failure resulting in a busted up knee and having to walk barefoot for over a mile, bleeding and bruised to my car.

June can't come fast enough. I want to get on my bike without worries.

Yours, cause you can have it.

Spanky

-

Dear Spankles,

The Mercury Retrograde is over on the 30th. Life will return to normal as of that date.

Worry not, it is currently wreaking havoc for your fellow NFL ruffians as well.

:wubu:,

Zwebsie

Spanky

Freakishly Normal
Dear Spankles,

The Mercury Retrograde is over on the 30th. Life will return to normal as of that date.

Zwebsie

Dear Zwebby-pants,

I don't know about in the drunk state of Wisconsin, but a "Mercury Retrograde" here in the People's Republic of Minnesota is what we call WINTER.

Spankles

------------------------------------------
Dear mszwebs,

How many people do I know with a Z and a W in their name? And of that group, how many have the two freakin letters next to each other? Hmmmm?

It is a damn conspiracy.

Lub and keesses,

Spankly-pankly

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
Dear Spankles,

Zwebsie

One thing I like about astrology is that there's always something in retrograde that you can blame for all your recent issues.

mszwebs

For The WIN.
One thing I like about astrology is that there's always something in retrograde that you can blame for all your recent issues.

And one thing I love about Dimensions is that there is always a cynic ready to piss on a post.

:wubu::kiss2::rolleyes::batting: and every other smiley that applies....:p

KHayes666

Go away
Dear Sony,

Congrats, you've finally made a virtually indestructable video game console and the games to go with it.

A few nights ago my uncle got piss drunk....literrally, he pissed all over my DVD/VCR player, PS3 and any un-opened DVD's that were nearby.

The Godfather 3 was totally discolored in the front and the back plus it still stinks, but I popped it in and it works just fine. Same with the console itself....not a skip or a glitch at all. I even tried a movie that was caught in the stream and the system played it no problem.

Its funny how a simple drop of water could fuck up a Sega Genesis game back in the day but a PS3 can be peed on and still work fine, god bless technology :)

-
Hayes

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
Dear Sony,

Congrats, you've finally made a virtually indestructable video game console and the games to go with it.

A few nights ago my uncle got piss drunk....literrally, he pissed all over my DVD/VCR player, PS3 and any un-opened DVD's that were nearby.

The Godfather 3 was totally discolored in the front and the back plus it still stinks, but I popped it in and it works just fine. Same with the console itself....not a skip or a glitch at all. I even tried a movie that was caught in the stream and the system played it no problem.

Its funny how a simple drop of water could fuck up a Sega Genesis game back in the day but a PS3 can be peed on and still work fine, god bless technology :)

-
Hayes

Dude - you need to tell Sony. Maybe your uncle will be in their next commercial. And then he can buy you some new stuff that doesn't reek.:eek:

CleverBomb

On Space Out
Dear Sony,

-
Hayes
Cool. I wouldn't have expected that from a Sony device.

If there was one game console that would have been designed to withstand that sort of abuse, I'd have thought it would be from Nintendo.

Yes, that's right...

The Wii.

-Rusty

KnottyOne

Ready For A Broken Heart?
Dear Female Coworkers,

REALLY!?!?!?! There is really a bet going around over who will sleep with me first? Oh man, I intend to exploit the hell out of this haha.

Sincerely,
The Newest Cute Guy

mergirl

Dear newest cute guy

Find out if there is a 2nd, 3rd, 4rth place!!!! :D

mer

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
Dear Female Coworkers,

REALLY!?!?!?! There is really a bet going around over who will sleep with me first? Oh man, I intend to exploit the hell out of this haha.

Sincerely,
The Newest Cute Guy
Dear newest cute guy

Find out if there is a 2nd, 3rd, 4rth place!!!! :D

mer
Well now...if that isnt flattering...i dont know what is! lol

Triple laughs all around. Go forth and let the games begin Knotty!
PS: Rowan nice signature quote LOL! :D

Blackjack_Jeeves

I'm a pepper, too...
To my 1999 Buick LeSabre:

Let's make a deal. You let me get to and from work the next couple of nights, and make one more long trip back home, and I promise you'll get your new alternator. I'll accept the frequent dying on me on the trip home, as I doubt I can avoid it at this point. I'm just hoping you don't need a new battery as well.

The man behind the wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts