oy, it's letters to people and things!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne_Zitkus

Proud FA Since 1962
Dear Parents of Bratty Kids in the Wal-Mart:

If you can't teach you little bastards to behave in a store and not run out in front of my cart (or in front of Sandie's scooter), forcing other people to take evasive measures to protect YOUR children from harm, either keep them at home or make them wait in the car. With the windows opened, of course.

Yours truly,
Wayne Zitkus

Blue_Rainbow3

Corresponding to my Song
Dear Drunk Girl,
That’s what you are fast becoming known as in our group of friends. There’s talk of an intervention, but I know you’ve heard it all before. You are selfish and mean and more so when you drink. Everything is not about you.

We had the potential to be such awesome friends, but I think your behavior may have killed that. I was your biggest supporter and defender, but now I have nothing to say. You sadden me. My heart breaks for you knowing that what you want is what evades you. I don’t think a husband will solve your problems. I don’t see how children would fix it either. I’m sorry you can’t be happy for your friends. I was mad that you attempted to ruin F’s bacherlorette party and I’m just sad that you ruined L’s.

I wish you could see how much you have going for you. You really are beautiful and smart too. It’s sad that you can’t see your behavior is making you the ugly person you think you are. I wish a lot for you. I wish you would stop using men and alcohol to mask what’s really hurting you. I wish you would get some help. I wish you were happy. But most of all I wish I could make it all better.

Sadness,
:( Me

eightyseven

Ridiculous.
Dear metal bar in the middle of my crappy pull-out couch bed,

If my lower back could talk... it would be going apesh*t on you right now.

Me

Wild Zero

ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn
Dear people from the past,

I know all the sports scores for the next fifty years and can make you very very rich, thereby getting you in Lorraine's pants and creating 1985A

Love,
Future Biff

SamanthaNY

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄&
Dear _____:

I noticed the slight. But... that was rather the point, wasn't it? To have me notice. Here... I'll give you a bonus and acknowledge that it made me feel bad. So, mission accomplished if you think this is what I deserved. I can't imagine any other reason for doing it.

Take care while patting yourself on the back - you don't want to pull a muscle.

Sam.

Sandie_Zitkus

In Rememberance
DEAR LITTLE BASTARD,

You made my life miserable for too long. But I got the last laugh - you're gone - I'm a better person for it.

HA - HA!!!!!!!
nelson.gif

DAMN GALL BLADDER.

Aurora1

curioser and curiouser
Dear Drunk Girl,
That’s what you are fast becoming known as in our group of friends. There’s talk of an intervention, but I know you’ve heard it all before. You are selfish and mean and more so when you drink. Everything is not about you.

We had the potential to be such awesome friends, but I think your behavior may have killed that. I was your biggest supporter and defender, but now I have nothing to say. You sadden me. My heart breaks for you knowing that what you want is what evades you. I don’t think a husband will solve your problems. I don’t see how children would fix it either. I’m sorry you can’t be happy for your friends. I was mad that you attempted to ruin F’s bacherlorette party and I’m just sad that you ruined L’s.

I wish you could see how much you have going for you. You really are beautiful and smart too. It’s sad that you can’t see your behavior is making you the ugly person you think you are. I wish a lot for you. I wish you would stop using men and alcohol to mask what’s really hurting you. I wish you would get some help. I wish you were happy. But most of all I wish I could make it all better.

Sadness,
:( Me

Dear concerned friend,

Wow! That was harsh! So what if I want to drink myself into a stuper on the weekends? It's the weekend god damnit! :D

Sorry...I couldn't resist but that was a very good letter...now if you could just tell your friend to her face...maybe she would feel differently about her activities. :)

Blue_Rainbow3

Corresponding to my Song
Dear concerned friend,

Wow! That was harsh! So what if I want to drink myself into a stuper on the weekends? It's the weekend god damnit! :D

Sorry...I couldn't resist but that was a very good letter...now if you could just tell your friend to her face...maybe she would feel differently about her activities. :)

I meant the other drunk girl :)

Writing this was hard, but it made me realize that, as you said, I should tell her all this.

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
Dear Seth

I am very thankful that you are here with me today. You are my angel , my heart , my soul , my life.
It was a devastating experience Feb. 6, 2006. And the truth is , I thought you were not going to be here with me today. I thought you were going to heaven. I don't think my heart has fully healed from the pain of nearly losing you. I am scared to allow myself to feel anything recently.
But you have taught me that there is a God in heaven. You are proof that he is alive and he answers prayers.
Seth , you are turning 4 soon. And I just want to let you know that I am glad you are my son.I am proud of you. Thank you for being a fighter. I rejoice that you are here to hold my hand , hug , and kiss mama's cheeks. Tears fall from my eyes of pure joy because you are truly the love of my life. I am very blessed have you here.
And I hope that I can give you all the love that you have given to me. I love you, Seth. Love Mama.

Blackjack_Jeeves

I'm a pepper, too...
Dear _______:

I understand that things needed to change. From the beginning we both knew things needed to improve. I've done so much for you already, to change and adapt, to make things better between us. I stopped talking to the people you wanted me to ignore. I've visited as frequently as I can, bearing as many hugs and smiles and even gifts, to remind you every chance I get that you're in my heart and that I think of you always. Phone messages, e-mails, and the like were present when I couldn't physically be there. When you stress over family, or money, or school, I am there, to offer a shoulder to cry on, to listen for hours on the phone. I sympathize, I advise, and sometimes I just say nothing and let you vent it all out. I've been there too, and you've done the same for me. I've come a long, long way in making myself better.

There are limits though that I'm afraid I just can't cross, and there are things that I wish I could ask YOU to change. I would never undo the changes I've gone through thus far, for I truly believe what is best for you is best for me too. But I'm quickly losing my friends, both close and mere acquaintances, just because I reserve all time I can for you, or because you don't want me to talk to them, or you have reservations about it but don't care to say so (just express all the non-verbal cues). I'm sometimes behind in my work or chores because you expect me to wait for you. It's okay, I always catch up, but I can't plan accordingly because plans with you change almost hourly (granted, it's rarely your fault. Things just come up...). The flowers weren't enough, or died too quickly, or you need gas money for the trip home, or I need to set up fantasy baseball for you on dial up when you could have done it on high speed, just because I stayed 15 minutes later than usual. That's just the nerd in us. I don't assume I've done everything possible, but I try and do everything you ever ask of me, and then some...

You told me recently that you felt unappreciated at home. I certainly believe you, and also believe you had every right to feel that way, as per the circumstances. But you are starting to put me in a position where the one person I could trust, the one person I would do anything for, makes me feel unappreciated too. And as faithful as I am in communication in a relationship, I have no words to express it.

But I will never stop trying, and I will never doubt US, and whatever it takes, we'll get there. Just tell me what needs to be done, and maybe, just maybe, I'll express my "needs" too.

With all my love,
Mark

eightyseven

Ridiculous.
Dear people from the past,

I know all the sports scores for the next fifty years and can make you very very rich, thereby getting you in Lorraine's pants and creating 1985A

Love,
Future Biff

I just spent most of my day watching the entire trilogy... yessssss. Oh how I love lazy summer days, and hate that there are so few left.

supersoup

Nice to meet you beanbag.
dear AIM and Yahoo messenger,

quit being a pain in my ass, and co-exist nicely.

do it or die,
amanda

cold comfort

Dear Room 343,

Lately there has been a very strong aroma surrounding your door on our floor. So, with that being said, a few tips in guaranteeing you a more safe, low-key way to enjoy your pot-smoking.

1. Purchase a dependable, somewhat powerful fan. (Wal-Mart, 20 bucks).

2. Open your damn windows.

3. Point fan in direction of windows.

and, for the next time you have to sign a lease...

4. When you know pot will be a daily part of your life here at the Tower, try not to select the room right across the hall from the elevators. Just sayin'.

Have fun with that.

Jen

Aliena

Dear Local Community College,

I was wondering if it were at all possible to hire at least 2-other people to handle the transference of transcripts? I've been waiting 12 weeks to find out which of my previous classes you will accept as a transfer and which ones you will not.
I feel having one person to handle 12,000 students is a wee bit much and not to mention accomplishes things at a snails pace.
Please consider revamping your current system; I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,
DeAnne D.

pinuptami

Model turned slacker
Dear best friends,

Glad you are coming to spend 3 days with us, before I start my job. Also, to the wife in that duo, you specifically planning your internships around my wedding means so much to me. Love you both.

xoxox

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Fiancee,

If you do not put down the guitar, I will harm you. Stooooooop please.

Your fiancee who is getting annoyed

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
Dear _____,

I wish you could be honest with me, and yourself. It would make things so much easier for both of us. Whatever the truth is, I can handle it and you should be able to as well. We need to sort this out now so that we don't have regrets and misery later on. If this is what you REALLY want, that's wonderful..I'll be happy. But I need to know if it's me that you love, or just that you love the idea of sharing a life with someone and I was the first one that came along.

Sincerely,

Bridget

Ample Pie

Fattitude Problem
Dear So and So:

I haven't trusted you since you lied to me, but I swear on all that I find holy that I have not disregarded your feelings. I am not jealous that you are/were pursuing a boy I used to like. In fact, when he is in need of advice, I've been the one to give it and it has always been: be honest with her and respectful of her feelings. Always. But now you've hurt him. And I want you to know that I am quite upset. He's a great human being and you've lied to him, disrespected him, and misused him. For all you've been through in life, I just can't see why you would put someone else through it too. You have to know how you've hurt him. I'm not threatening; I'm not even yelling. I'm just saying I hope you realize what you've done and I hope it doesn't sit well with you either.

Rebecca

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
Dear Man Who Lives Next Door,

Every morning at 6:15 a car pulls up in front of your house. I assume it's someone that brings you to work, because you leave at the same time every day. While I am thrilled that you are working, I would appreciate it if you could be prepared for your ride to work. If you were ready at the door every day at 6:15 the entire neighborhood would be very grateful. I would think by now you would have a routine, since during the entire year that I have lived here, this person has pulled up to your house at 6:15 am and leans on the horn for 15 minutes. By now you should be able to be ready at the time your friend is picking you up. It's not like it's going to be a surprise when they will get there. It's at 6:15 sharp...every day....for a year now. If it would help, I would be happy to give you the extra alarm clock that I have here.

Thank you,

Bridget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts