P A N T S

Discussion in 'Clothing/Fashion' started by Jes, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Oct 7, 2009 #1

Jes

Jes

Jes

is oddly aroused

Ladies, I need your help. Here is my long story of woe.

2 years ago, I bought a pair of Right Fits at LB. Online, my measurements told me I was a 7, but in the store, I was a 3. Go figure. Anyway, I'm a 3P in Red. Bootcut.

I got the darkest wash they had. I felt it like it was even a slighly different type of denim. It made me think of jeans like boys in the 50s wore, when they dressed up in their cowboy boots and red cowboy hat, and played shoot 'em up. I wish I knew material, but I don't, so I can't tell you. You know the jeans I mean, or you don't. THere were a few blue/dk. blue washes, but these were the darkest and thickest. they almost seemed they had a square, not a long strip, weave.

And I loved them. They were made for me. I looked hot.

And then, after 2 winters of wearing them, the crotch blew out, like a tire, on the highway.

So this spring, I had to replace them. And I got the darkest wash they carried this spring, which is like a medium blue, and a slightly thinner weight than the others. The denim has slightly ligher/whiter threads running down it. They're all right, but they're not the shit kicker dark blues that I was so very happy to find. Honestly, those jeans were the best lover I ever had, and the curves of my behind really miss them.

So, these are my questions: Does anyone know what the hell I'm talking about? Does anyone know if they're carried again (they weren't last year, the sales woman told me)? WOuld OTHER retailers carrying right fits have this wash?

and, finally, someone found these for me online:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Lane-Bryant-Rig...wItemQQptZUS_CSA_WC_Jeans?hash=item53dd46ba80

are these them? The wash, I mean.

I'm loathe to buy things off ebay, though I know many of you do and have had success. The $9 shipping seems excessive and I don't know why none of these jeans have tags. And why are these cheaper than the other pairs? I'm happy to spend the money if this is the product I want, and not skeevy, but if it's not, I don't want another pair of crap I don't fit into, etc.

oh, the questions I have. But I have to get my hands on these, whether in the store or not, so any help would be very appreciated. My ass demands them.

2. Oct 7, 2009 #2

Smushygirl

Smushygirl

Smushygirl

Filthy Fat Slut

It would seem to me that the only way to know what they are selling this season is to go to LB, or ask if AshleyEileen or Ashmamma knows.

As far as the Ebay thing goes, you can ask the seller any questions you may have, but they look like the dark wash you mention. Also, the seller does say that they have never been worn, but have been washed once. You may want to ask if there is a picture of the back of the jeans and what season they were from.

Generally sellers charge more for the shipping because Ebay doesn't take a cut from shipping. So you get a better price for the item, but not necessarily for the shipping.

3. Oct 7, 2009 #3

Jes

Jes

Jes

is oddly aroused

did NOT know this! Thank you! Seems a little shitty to me, as I try to keep shipping prices down, but I hear what you're saying. I hadn't thought of asking for new photos, either. I wondered about the tag inside--I know that colors (black, blue, white) have a code to let people know what they are. This has helped me when I couldn't tell very dark navy from black! Anyway, do LB tags in jeans list the wash, via a code?

I don't recall seeing the dark wash when I shopped recently, but it may be that, having been told in the spring that they don't sell the dark anymore, I didn't look. I don't recall.

Anyway, I know I sound like one of those creepy guys who posts: Hey, show me pix of your belly!! And then, after 45 minutes, posts again with: Aww, what, no one has a belly shot to post????

but seriously, I'm so hoping someone can give me a definitive answer. If you have a wash/code number, lemme know.

Tell me about the pockets. What am I looking for?