• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Parity - by Atlas D Phase 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtlasD

~BBW, ~BHM, ~~WG

PARITY
by AtlasD

Part 1- The Contract

Mindy came out of the bathroom looking particularly grumpy this Monday. This surprised me as we had just returned from a “getaway” weekend at a five star resort with some of the best dining we had ever experienced.

“What’s wrong, Hon?” I said.

"I’ve gained two pounds over the weekend is what’s wrong. You and your firm’s ‘giveaways’ “.

“We had a good time, didn’t we? What did you want me to do, let some junior associate get the goodies?”

Mindy relented- a little. “Ok, Rick, I know your law firm gives you some pretty good perks. It’s just that some of them tend to stay with me, if you get my meaning.”

“So what’s two pounds?” I said.

“Added to the 12 I gained after we met, and before this weekend, 14 pounds.” answered Mindy.

“So what’s the problem? You look fabulous.”

“Only you would say a woman five feet five inches tall weighing 182 pounds looks fabulous.”

“Well- you do”, I said. “If I gained three pounds and matched you, would that make you feel better?”

Mindy laughed. “Always the lawyer”, she said. “It’s not that easy- how tall are you?”

“Five feet, eleven inches. You know that.”

Mindy persisted. “Ever hear of BMI, legal eagle?”

“BMI? What’s that?” I thought after eight years of practicing law I know almost any abbreviation for anything- but this was new to me.

“It stands for body mass index. Simply put, it’s a ratio of weight to height.”

“OK”, I said. So at five-eleven, what do I have to weigh to match your BMI?”

Mindy went to the computer, found a BMI calculator on the internet. I watched her as she did the calculations. “You would have to weigh around 210 to match my BMI”, she said.

Thirty-one pounds I thought silently. It seemed like a lot, except I remembered my four beer soaked years as an undergraduate and the 194 pounds I weighed on graduation day. The grinding mill that was law school had caused me to lose most of the “extra” without really trying. So this was only 16 more pounds than my “personal best.” The fact was I didn't want Mindy losing anything but I did want her to be happy. It seemed doable.

“OK”, I said.

“OK, what?” Mindy persisted.

“Ok, I’ll do it”

Mindy laughed again- “You’re the lawyer- what are you always telling your clients?”

She had me there. I grinned. “I know, I know,” I said. “Get it in writing”

“Well?”

“Well- go ahead- draw something up.”

Mindy switched to the word processing program, and quickly tapped out the following: “I, Richard Nunez, agree to gain weight until I match Mindy Heath’s body mass index”. She printed two copies, and we signed both. “One copy for you, and one copy for me. Just like your law office would do it.”

“Not bad for a financial adviser” I had to admit.

"So when are you going to get started? You have some catching up to do.”

I smiled. “I’ll hit the bakery for some fresh donuts for the commute in. How’s that?”

Mindy smiled her Mona Lisa smile back. Later I was to learn the meaning behind it.

I was as good as my word. I stopped and got a bag of a half dozen fresh donuts, and went through four on the way into work. For lunch, I grabbed a fish sandwich with a huge helping of fries, and had a sundae for desert. I worked on the remaining two donuts on the commute home. I was just wiping the crumbs off my tie when the cell phone rang. It was Mindy. “Meet me at ‘Cippi’s’” she said. “We may as well start this off right.”

“Cippi’s” was short for “Cipriano’s”, a small Italian restaurant just outside the city. It was slow because it was Monday, and we lingered over a candlelit table of wonderful food. There was focaccia bread to dip in olive oil, battered calamari for the appetizer, veal marsala for the main course, and of course tiramasu for desert. Mindy had chicken griglia and a chocolate truffle cake to finish. White wine and Vivaldi helped aid the digestion, and we left for home, groggy, satiated and happy.

The next morning Mindy pulled out some wonderful pastries from a bakery near her office. On my way to the firm, I stopped at the donut shop for a half dozen more. Lunch was no longer “brown bag” but varied from greasy fast food when my schedule was cramped to taking clients to the better restaurants as often as I could. Evenings with Mindy were low lit, soft music, appetizers, wine, main courses, and desert. Trout almondine, sautéed vegetables, prime rib and baked potatoes, lobster tails drenched in butter, mousse, pie, cheesecakes. Sometimes for a change of pace it would be pizza and draft beer, or chinese. Often before bed there would be ice cream, and we would drift off into a satiated slumber with Mindy rubbing my soft expanding belly.

Of course it did not take long for the results to show, and I was looking like my old college photos. I hit and passed 194, and began closing in on 200. This meant new clothes of course, and being a lawyer meant spending some serious dollars on new suits. The salespeople always looked at me a little strange when I said I wanted my suits roomy- two or even three sizes roomy, for I knew an extra inch or two in the waistband was not going to be enough. The suit jackets concealed my gain and even after gaining twenty pounds I was surprised at how few people noticed. It was noticeable to me though, and I got to a point where my belly would wobble when I brushed my teeth. Mindy thought it was cute.

Part 2- The Revelation

Four months later, I looked down at the digital scale. 210.5 pounds. I said nothing to Mindy except that a little celebration was in order, and to meet me at Cippis after work. Mindy was wearing a new knee length skirt with matching blazer. She looked fabulous and I told her so. “I haven’t seen you wear that before”, I said. “Is it new?”

“Just a little something I picked up.” said Mindy, giving me that Mona Lisa smile. I didn’t see why she had to be so coy. I found out later at the restaurant.

“Two hundred ten” I said when deserts were served. “I bet you didn’t think I would do it, but I did. I matched your BMI.”

“I’m sorry to break the bad news to you, Sweetie, but you haven’t.” said Mindy. “At least not yet.”

The lawyer in me sensed a trap. “What do you mean? I watched you do the calculations, you said you weighed 182. Did you lie to me about your weight?”
“I have never lied to you about my weight” said Mindy. “I weighed 182 when we entered into our agreement, but that was four months ago. Right now I weigh 191. If my math is right, you still have another ten pounds to go.”

“That wasn’t the agreement” I sputtered, knowing I was not on solid ground.

“You know better, Sweetie.” Mindy continued, “The agreement said you would gain weight until you matched my BMI. It did not say my BMI could not change, and it has. You have 10 more pounds to go”

She had me. She had me and I knew it. I had fallen into the classic legal trap of entering into a contract without completely defining the terms.

So I kept gaining and wondering how much Mindy was gaining too. It should have occurred to me earlierwith all the dining out we had been doing that she would put on weight. The new outfits should have tipped me off, but Mindy was always buying clothes. And she was looking better with every pound. So- I kept gaining.

Another ten pounds. Of course that assumed Mindy stayed the same, and I did not want to ask her weight as the weeks went by and I added pounds. That would be too obvious. So, being a lawyer, I tried a little trick. If Mindy wouldn’t tell me her weight, I would not tell her mine. I wouldn’t gain another 10 pounds, I would gain another 15, and see if I could match her BMI before she got “ahead” of me. I stashed cashews, macadamias and other nuts in my desk and would nibble whenever I got the chance. I still bought donuts in the morning, and we continued to go out at night.

Now there was no concealing it. I was going beyond pudgy and becoming fat. My suit jackets would not button. My belly hung and wobbled over my beltline. I could feel it jiggle when I walked. People at work commented, and some of the senior partners looked askance at me. My work continued to be quality, so what could they really say?

Five weeks later I weighed in at 225. I had added 15 pounds- five more pounds than what I needed to match Mindy- assuming Mindy hadn’t changed. Again, I broke the news when desert was served. Again, Mindy smiled her Mona Lisa smile.

“That’s wonderful, Hon, and I’m glad you are trying- but you’re not there yet.”
Not there yet? Good God, how much did Mindy weigh now? She answered the question before I asked it.

“199. According to my calculations you still need another five pounds.”

“This isn’t fair” I protested.

“What’s the matter big boy? Can’t handle it? My extra weight doesn’t seem to bother me. What’s another five pounds to you? ”

She was taunting me! But she was right. Even though she was large, Mindy had never been anything except bold, confident and sexy. That was what had drawn me to her in the first place. And the pounds she had recently added made her even more wonderful to hug, caress and hold. I finished my desert, and we went home to bed. I dozed off as Mindy rubbed my soft round belly.

I gained another eight pounds. Mindy gained six, and her BMI at 205 (33.1) was still ahead of mine at 233 (32.5).

The race was on. I ate constantly, but Mindy ways always a few points ahead of me on the BMI charts. Finally, after another three months passed, Mindy told me to meet her at Cippi’s after work- that she had something to tell me. The mystery haunted me all day. At the restaurant, while we worked at desert, Mindy told me her story.

“When we met, I weighed 168 pounds. Do you remember that? Most men would have considered me chubby, even fat. No one wanted to date me. But you found me attractive.”

“Yes I did,” I said. “And I still think you are beautiful now. More beautiful than ever”

“I’m glad to hear that Sweetie. You see, a year before we met, I weighed 220. In fact I have been over 200 pounds ever since I was 17. I would diet, and I would always gain it back. I had dieted to the lowest weight I have been in almost five years- that’s when we met. And I knew it wouldn’t last- just like all the times before, I would gain it back. I wasn’t sure how you would react to that. I figured if you loved me enough to gain 75 pounds then I could be confident of your commitment.”

“So where are we now?” I asked.

Mindy smiled the Mona Lisa smile. “I’m at 221 Rick. I’ve been at 221 for about four weeks now. This is how I am and where I need to be. And where are you?”

“248”

“Another seven pounds Rick. That’s all, or real and for sure. Another seven pounds.”

I said, “You had this planned all along didn’t you?”

“You’re not mad at me are you?”

“Not in the least. I have to admire the way you out-lawyered me. And you are so wonderful to hug and hold and love. And it sounds weird, but I actually enjoy this, the sense of mass, the sensation of moving, wobbling and shaking. And when you rub my belly, and I run my hands over your lush rolls…”

“Down boy!” Mindy was laughing now, and I watched her breasts and belly jiggle. It aroused me. We went home and spent the night loving each other, luxuriating in the softness of expansive fleshy curves.

Needless to say I gained the other seven pounds. I had finally achieved parity with Mindy. It seemed all was right with the world except…

End Section One- See next post for Section Two

Latest posts

Back