• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Partners in Crime - by Vader7476 (~BBW, ~BHM, Both, ~~WG, ~Sex, Feeding)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vader7476

Divine Sith Lord
~BBW, ~BHM, Both, ~~WG, ~Sex, Feeding - A surprise visit by her husband at work leads to something more.

[Author's Note:] Short story I wrote for Mollycoddle's birthday. Short and sweet. There's a lot to say about it, on how it's set up and all that jazz. I don't want to spoil it though.

A what-if? involving some of her characters from The Alice Saga. Written in the future of that world. I'm kind of rusty, so I hope I did it justice, and hope you guys like it.

Partners in Crime
By: Vader7476

With most of the employees out to lunch, the building was rather quiet save for three young women that had gathered on the top floor. The humming of the lights drowned out by the sounds of their gossip.

"Have you seen her skirt today?" Alexandra Fuller asked her coworkers. Her dark eyes were wide with excitement over the topic, and she pushed curly black hair away from her face as she scanned the other girls.

"Hehe, how could you even see that Alex?" Katherine Pearson responded, sticking out her tongue before she got a piece of her bright red hair stuck on it. "Blech!"

"Serves you right for making fun of me, I should have never told you two a thing!" Madeline McBride, a slim, blonde haired, blue eyed attorney at Belmontès LLP said. She was half embarrassed, half annoyed at her 'friends' play at humor. "I don't really even like her."

"Oh come off it Maddy! You were practically drooling when she waddled her big ass in this morning." Alex stared at her friend, smiling.

"I am not a lesbian!" Madeline said, a little too loud. She cupped her mouth with her hands and her blue eyes popped out, causing Katherine to start giggling hysterically. She lowered her voice and continued, "All I said was that I didn't think she was that bad looking."

Alex couldn't believe what she was hearing, despite having heard it yesterday. "Laurie has got to be close to 500 pounds, and that's a completely conservative estimate. When I started here a couple years ago, she was under 400 for sure, and she just keeps ballooning, she's huge Maddy! Of course she's that bad looking! I'd say something about her gut, but you can never see the damned thing, and it's gotta be bigger than you!"

"Well," Katherine butted in. "Unless our good friend Maddy just ogles the udders that cow smuggles under her blouses."

"You jealous?" Alex asked, eying Madeline's lack of bust.

"No, that's not it at all! Come on guys, she's our boss!" The blonde haired woman protested.

"She's a total bitch, and you know it. She's catty, and thinks she's hot shit. The fat tub has another thing coming if she thinks she can hold a candle to any of us," Alex said.

"Shhhh! Keep it down, she might hear us!" Madeline said, looking behind her.

Katherine didn't miss a beat. "That's why we chat at the water cooler; if we see it shaking we know she's coming!" She started laughing again.

"Or we need to go under a door for the incoming earthquake," Alex said. "Kat, could you stop, it wasn't that funny."

"Come on, it was pretty funny," Kat tried to argue. "You have to admit, she's on the verge of a clothing disaster soon at the very least."

Madeline bit her lip. "Well…"

"A ha!" Alex pointed. "So you agree; she's getting even fatter, as if that's still somehow possible."

"She's just happy with her marriage!" the blonde said cheerfully. Katherine started laughing again.

"I never seen her happy a day in my life, she's always pissing and moaning and huffing and puffing about something! Hehe, what was her excuse before the wedding, huh?" Kat asked.

"Can you believe who she's married to!" Alex exclaimed, filling up a cup full of water.

"What? He's just as big as she is, it's not like she's with a twig." Kat replied.

"No, I mean Frank is such a nice, sweet guy. I almost feel bad for what he puts up with. You know she's got him whipped," Alex said, making a cracking noise. "It's a shame Maddy here is only interested in fat women or Frank might be happy for a night."

"Hey!"

"Haha, she'd disappear!" Katherine said.

"Hey!"

"Heh, they'd both be too timid to do anything, night would end with a handshake!" Alex laughed.

"HEY!" Madeline yelled again. "I'm right here, stop that, he's a great guy and you both know it, and I'm sure she…well, she must treat him nice. Stop with the lesbo stuff, it's stupid."

"I just don't get how you think she looks good on any level, or has any type of personality you'd want to hang with. Sure, she's got giant cans and a pretty face, but she's a whale," the curly haired brunette said.

"Oh ho, so you agree she's not hideous!" Madeline said with a bright face, beaming with victory. Katherine started giggling again.

Alex was getting a little annoyed. "Why don't you have anything bad to say about her, damnit! She's the reason why you haven't gotten a decent pay raise since you've been here and still do stupid errands."

"Maddy, even you can admit she can be rather nasty." Katherine tried to breach the gap between both women.

"She's just trying to make this the best place it can be, and she's succeeding. You know it; you wouldn't be paid half as much as other firms. She's got a lot on her plate…" The girls started to snigger, but Madeline continued, "and I think it's great she's a confident woman who knows what she wants, how to get it, and won't take no for an answer. You should have seen her the other day, arguing with some delivery guy about the vending machines, making sure they're fully stocked for all of us! He even gave her some extra chocolates, free of charge."

The water cooler started to ripple.

Katherine and Alexandra had to cover their mouths as their boss walked over from her office. Her long black hair ate the lights from above, each step shimmering and bouncing. Her giant breasts dominated her figure, fighting the buttons on her blouse and jacket, stuffed in the clothing they looked as large as beach balls, covering where her stomach would hang to. Flaring hips and thick legs supported her as she angrily sauntered over to the girls.

"What are you three doing?!" Laurie heaved, closing in on Alex.

"J-just getting some water, boss!" Alex said.

"Yeah, it's break time?" Kat seemed to ask it as a question rather than statement. Despite their general cattiness, Laurie wasn't a woman to be treated lightly. She commanded respect, and her presence made people squirm. The added weight to her frame only made her that much more intimidating, and it didn't help that rumors about her treatment of employees were never in a positive light.

Laurie held a smile at bay, and got face to face to Alex or as close as she could, with her puffed out chest it was closer to arms length. "Let me make one thing clear sweetie, we have a break room. You heard of it? You go there, or leave the building, or I make you three work through lunch. Do not. I repeat, DO NOT let me catch you three slacking again. Making partner will be the least of your worries, trust me." Laurie smiled. "Okay? Buh-Bye girls! Nice chat." She walked half way to her office and turned back around, "Don't forget what I said…ever."

The girls started walking to the break room. "Fucking bitch, who does she think she is!" Alex seethed. "Did you see her fat ass busting that poor skirt at the seams!"

"It's your fault you mentioned chocolate," Katherine giggled. "Where you going?"

"Back to my desk, I have a few things I wanted to get done," Maddy called back to the two girls. As she got to her desk and sifted through some files she had messily left strewn across her work area.

"Having trouble there Madeline?" a husky voice said. Madeline quick looked up and hit her head on a reading lamp. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Frank, thanks. Heh, you know me, just a bit disorganized." Maddy saw the behemoth of a man before her, towering well above her, smiling down at her with a big grin on his chubby face. He might have been mistaken for a mafia hit man, wearing a hat and trench coat. "Are you off today?"

"Yeah, they don't really need me down at work today so I decided to surprise my wife with a nice lunch!" he said, grinning ear to ear.

"Ooh, that's marvelous, what else do you have there?" the blonde asked, looking at the large amount of bags Frank was carrying.

Frank let out a chuckle. "I'm not sure if you've seen, but I'm not a slim guy Madeline."

"Oh, I…" she was blushing, "I didn't mean…"

"Oh hush," Frank said. "I'm the one that said it." He let out another laugh. "Where're green eyes and curls?" Maddy closed her lips a bit. "Ooh, I get it. Wifey let them have it today." He laughed again. "Uh-oh! Hahaha, no need to say a word Madeline."

Smiling Frank walked toward the largest office in the building. He knocked on the door, holding what appeared to be enough food for an army.

"Who in the HELL is it! I'm busy!" Laurie yelled, irritated someone was interrupting her.

"Janitor, senorita!" Frank said in a terrible accent. "Man, she's gonna see through that one," he thought.

"What, there's no cleaning service scheduled till night, what do you want!"

"Estoy aqui…um, para limpiar su oficina."

"What the fuck does that mean?" Laurie yelled, walking to the door of her office. "Now what in the world do you-Oh!" Opening the door she saw her husband, giggling. "Haha, you totally had me! Oh my god Frank, what are you doing here?" she asked then kissed her husband on his cheek.

"I figured I'd surprise my beautiful young bride with a nice lunch in the office."

"Nice choice of words, I trained you well after all these years," she said smiling. "I thought you had work today."

"Things are going smooth, so I'm playing hooky," Frank said sticking his tongue out. He walked toward her huge wood desk, pushing papers aside.

"Idiot, those are important, don't get them out of order!"

"I need a place for all the food darling, unless you want me to go home and eat it all myself…"

"Never in a million years would I let you do that."

"Good, then help me clear a this mess, ya slob," he said.

"What did you just say, fat ass?"

"My my my, what a potty mouth. You don't talk to your employees like that, do you? Tsk tsk, and if you were a good girl I was gonna let you have dessert my little hippo." Frank slid his finger up her neck and across her chin. He put his coat and hat on the coat rack in the corner of the room which resembled more of a library with all the books and dark wood shelves.

He started taking food out of the bags. Large sandwiches, subs, bags of potato chips, pasta salad, applesauce, pickles, cookies, pudding, cakes, pies, and all manner of fattening treats started piling on the table.

Laurie started salivating, and took Frank's neck and held him to her, kissing him deeply. "You're such a doofus," she said smiling.

"Shall we eat?"

"Can't believe you haven't started already lard ass," Laurie said as she picked up a sandwich.

"Ooooooh," Laurie moaned. She sat back in her chair, legs spread apart by her large gut. "Mmm, that was so good Frank. Hic."

He sat across from her on the other side of the desk, his belly surging out a bit further than his wife's, storing his fat in other places than Laurie. "We still have a lot left babe, you feeling okay?"

"Urrrp. What are you talking, hmmf, talking about fat ass?" Laurie said with effort, she squirmed a bit in her custom chair.

Frank noticed the sides of her wide hips brushing the arms. He pointed to her blouse. "You're not even unbuttoned. I know my wife, and she can still pack more away." He smiled.

"If I was a huge lardo like you!"

Frank took a piece of cheesecake, waved it in front of her face. Laurie smelled it, drank it in, and she started leaning towards it as Frank slid it into her mouth. Laurie wasn't the type to cut satisfaction short, she'd make sure one way or another all the fattening treats left would end up in one of their stomachs, and as she chewed and moaned on her piece of cheesecake, she tried feeding Frank some pulled pork.

The stain on both of their buttons caused belly flesh to splurge out, increasing the pressure on their drum tight stomachs. Neither wanted to be the first to admit defeat, to have to release the pressure. Laurie wasn't sure when their game started, but she was not going to lose it. With each passing bite, her pot belly flowed forward, she could feel it on her legs, making them spread further apart, trying to fight against her blouse, putting even more force on her billowing breasts. She could see Frank starting to struggle, she knew she was struggling too, but a smile of satisfaction grew on her face as he saw him grunt down some more food in his gullet.

It was turning her on. Of course, this meant she was even hungrier and crammed more and more into her mouth. A pain hit her stomach. "Ouch!" She yelped. Something was different, it wasn't a stomach ache, she looked at Frank, and a button on his shirt was gone.

"Guess you win my little hippo," he said with a smile.

Laurie couldn't help but smile. "Who you calling a hippo? I'm not the one who glutted himself into ripping his shirt!" She held her hand to her mouth and started laughing, her breasts trying to bobble up and down, until the pressure of her stomach finally had enough when combined from the weight of her huge boobs, and popped a series of buttons, very loudly. They flew across the room, one landing under the door. "Damnit, that was my favorite blouse! And you, fat-ass, made it break! What the hell Frank!" she snapped angrily.

A look of astonishment swept over his face. "Me?"

The raven haired fatty scowled at him. "Yes, you! Get out of here!"

"Laurie…"

"Don't 'Laurie' me! What am I gonna wear the rest of the day Frank? I'm at work! Unlike some people, I have to look professional; I can't be a slob like you and have clients want to talk to me. And do you think my employees are gonna listen to someone who doesn't have her shit together?! I can't believe you!"

She was on a tirade. He just tried not to smile but he couldn't help himself, he had been with Laurie a long time, and it wasn't an uncommon occurrence. Every motion of her finger caused her luscious boobs to shake and shimmy, he was having trouble listening, watching her enormous breasts sway and jiggle. He used to think they were big when they started dating. He didn't know what to think now. Each time the bra would move he could see a bit of her tubby tummy. It was so cute, but hard to see for obvious reasons, he tried to play with it more often these days, but when you're with Laurie it's hard to focus on anything other than her boobs, but playing with her bubble butt and flabby gut always pushed her to the edge without going over, she really needed to have her tits fondled to get off, it was so hot when he thought about it. He was brought back to the present with a yell.

"What are you smiling at you fucking jerk! Are you listening Frank?" she stood there, folding her arms over her breasts, they could still be easily seen, oozing everywhere.

He grunted and got out of his small chair, and lumbered over to his giant wife. He kissed her on the cheek which she tried to avoid. "I'll go and get you a new one right now okay? I'm sorry that you broke your own blouse."

She smiled. "Asshole. But fine, just hurry back, if your big ass will even let you."

Frank put his hat and coat on, and spread his arms like superman. "Up, up, and away! Woooosh!"

"You're such a weirdo!" Laurie yelled.

"But I'll save the day!" he yelled back. She couldn't help but let out a laugh.

He passed by Maddy's desk. "I'll be back," he said in a Terminator voice and pretended to shoot her.

The blonde chuckled, "Where are you going?"

"To save Sarah Connor," he replied. Maddy didn't quite get it, but when he returned with a couple of bags twenty minutes later, she could only hope it wasn't even more food.

The large man entered his wife's office and walked into a scene that he had witnessed before. Laurie leaned back in her chair, grimacing. A plump hand clutched her exposed stomach, and she was groaning as if she had been shot. The food was almost entirely gone, and she was struggling to reach a tub of pudding that she would have been able to reach for if she could bend at the waist. She was wheezing slightly, as a bead of sweat ran from her forehead down her second chin, huffing and wanting more, but in so much pain from her massive stomach ache.

Crumbs had fallen into her cleavage canyon, scattered over the vast area of fatty flesh popping out over her too small bra. A smear of whipped cream was on her chubby cheek, and chocolate at the corners of her mouth. With each labored gasp for air, the stitching on her bra groaned as it rose. Wrappers had littered the office; some silver foil from chocolates had been caught in between flabby rolls, one sticking from the crevice between her mammories.

Laurie's eyes were half closed, semi glossed over. She was whimpering slightly, moaning and grunting as the pain increased with each uncomfortable movement of her big body. "Ooooooooooh," she whined. "Frank, ooooooh, I'm sooo fulllll." She clutched her stomach, rubbing what she could reach. -uuurp- Ugghhhhhh. "I need you," she said between groans and burps.

"Babe, you're too full up," he talks to her like a baby, something new that he loved doing. He threw the bags to the side and walked behind the desk. To emphasize his point, Frank poked her tummy and she cries. "You'll get sick," he says.

"I don't care fatass! OooooooWW!" Yelling hurts her. "Who-who are you to tell me, Laurie Belmontès – huff – what she can handle!"

Frank took the tub of pudding and opened it. He took a large spoonful and brought it to Laurie's lips. She was leaning back, passing out, mouth agape and ready for Frank to feed her. He let it brush her tongue before he took it away and took it for himself. Laurie was so furious, but too stuffed to say much more. She was practically panting at the thought of more food, and the tease only made her want it more. The second spoonful made it to her mouth, her plump lips closed around the spoon as she greedily scarfed down all the pudding. It slid down and hit her full stomach with a painful plop.

He continued feeding his fat wife the large container. "Baby, cupcake, aren't you filled up yet?" he whispers in her ear.

"Mmmm, ooooh! No – gulp – not until – gulp – not until, huff, you're inside me – gulp."

"Laurie, we're gonna get caught," he tried to plead and although he was loathe to admit he, he didn't really feel like being sensible when his wife was slowly running her finger around his dick.

A blueberry pie had made it within her reach and the raven haired woman struggled to bring it to her lips, but she was a bit too bloated. "Fraaaaaaank…," she took a deep breath, bursting belly surging forward. "I'm soooooo full. I…I need your help! Come finish feeding me my pie."

Her husband was starting to get hard, and Laurie knew it. She didn't care about what might happen, she wanted – no- needed to get porked by her husky lover. He looked so good in his suit, already half off of him, buttons gone. It was driving her wild, and the food just pushed her over the edge.

Frank was fighting the advances; he really didn't want a lawsuit on his wife's hands, even if she dealt with them every day. "No, no, baby. You've had enough." He gently took it away from her as if she was a baby.

"No!" whined Laurie. "I'm NOT done. Gawd, Frank. I'll tell you when I've had enough! Now I need you to fill me up…in both ways. I need you bad, Frank!"

Frank just looked at her, she was determined, and when Laurie makes up her mind, there's no changing it. Each breath she took jiggled her jugs, and he didn't want to crack quite yet. She looked like she was in a lot of pain. "Honey, I…I don't think you have enough room in there for me right now…" he said. He leaned forward and put his large hand under her breast, he could feel some of the crumbs that had fallen through. Frank gently pressed her stuffed tummy. It was so full there was no give, tightened like a drum, filled to the breaking point. He knew that Laurie was stuffed to the gills, but being that bloated only made her hornier and needing release.

Laurie's hand flew up to Frank's tie and she pulled him down toward her. She whispered with venom, "Sweetie, I know I can take you. I can take anything. Now get to work."

A small crumb of the pie goes into her mouth, and she eats it slowly, painfully. Frank had had enough. He was determined to ravish her, make it so her legs, which already had trouble moving her, couldn't do so anymore. He wanted her to shudder in delight, to be paralyzed in ecstasy.

He ripped off his shirt, letting his large belly and man boobs free, jiggling. Laurie bit her lip, the wetness between her legs growing at the site of her sexy husband standing before her, a mountain of a man ready to man handle her.

Frank took the last scoop of pudding, and overflowing amount and put it into his mouth much to Laurie's dismay. He didn't swallow, and immediately kissed her, letting the chocolate swirl between their mouths. He hadn't done it before, and it was new and was driving her completely wild. She ended up gulping down most of it after the passionate kiss and mouthed, "Wow."

He put the pie on the edge of the desk, away from Laurie. With both of his hands and all of his might, he pulled her from the confines of the chair with a slight pop as her hips were slightly wedged, bending her over the desk. The force caused her to yelp in pain. Urrrrrp, a belch released. "Careful fat ass!" she moaned.

From the back, he took his hand and went under her tight skirt, tracing a line from her wet pussy to her ass, fingering her slightly. "No foreplay Frank, gawd, I'm wet already, just fill me up baby, I need you inside me, split me in two!"

He pulled her skirt down below her fat ass and wide hips. "You're getting so fat babe, since when have skirts had that much trouble on you?" he teased. She bit her lip; she loved hearing it when he said it, when they were alone. She could feel his fingers brushing her ass, grasping her panties gently. "That's a lot of dental floss you're wearing, tubby."

Laurie spread her legs as he lowered the garment down. She pushed her big butt up in the air and waited for him. "I know you're not in yet little boy, I can't feel that flabby gut on my back. God, you're such a whale," she giggled. "I really need to get a real man some day – oooh!"

The large man had slowly begun putting his cock in her ****. He lifted his belly up as he did so until he was in, and let it land on her back with a thud, pushing her more into the table, and putting even more pressure on her.

"Oooooow!" Laurie yelled. "It hurts Frank, it hurts!" She was practically crying, panting with the additional pressure, building on all sides.

"You okay, darling?" he asked concerned, and started to pull out.

"I didn't say stop, dumbass!" she said angrily. She thrust her hips at him and tried to clench him inside her, letting her vaginal muscles try and keep him inside. "Start it slow, don't need your weight crushing me."

Closing his eyes, he could only whisper, "Oooh baby…" with what he was feeling and obliged by pushing his hips as slow as he could.

The raven haired woman felt his member going in deeper. Her large breasts, still in her bra and tattered blouse propped her up on the desk, she looked down and saw the pie. She was so full it hurt, but she needed more. She needed to explode. Desperately she tried to force her face to the pie, but her breasts wouldn't let her. Her chin kept hitting each fatty boob as she squirmed.
With each thrust from Frank, a slap could be heard as their flesh knocked together. Laurie was so horny, so hungry, she needed more. "Frank!"

"What Laurie?"

"Need…need pie."

Frank knew his wife, and realized he was in a terrible position to have her climax. She was apparently out of reach of the pie he wanted her to eat, and with her boobs still confined; he couldn't fondle them at all. They were both sweating, and he was burning his mind trying to think of what to do. They were both getting tired just from getting into position, let alone to finish. Frank tried to lean forward to help reach, which only put the entirety of his weight on to Laurie's poor bloated gut.

"OOOOOUCH! Fuuck!" she screamed.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry Laurie, are you okay?"

"No I'm not okay!" she hissed. Laurie took a deep breath and calmed down. It wasn't his fault after all. He was muttering something about stopping. She tried to look back at her lover and joked, "I can't reach the pie."

They started giggling until they heard someone say, "Maybe I could help with that."

Everything stopped. Laurie looked up shocked and saw Madeline, the thin blonde standing in the office. Frank and Laurie were frozen in position, eyes wide, their fat still moving slightly. Maddy started to get a little horrified at the silence.

Back