Passing of a fellow Dimmer

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

CuRVeSsSs

It is with great sadness that while on vacation in Jamaica Monique Jurgen passed away suddenly and unexpectedly.

wrestlingguy

"Bitter Old Man"
I am saddened by the loss of a dear friend. Though Mo and I never met, we shared a lot over the past several years. She'd been through so much both emotionally & physically.

Her positive energy and upbeat attitude always brought a smile to my face.

My condolences to her friends and family.

mybluice

I am so sad to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
I remember the very first time I went to a Vegas Bash. I saw her in the hallway and was a little intimidated by her presence. She was so well known because of being a web model (and very popular) here on dims. She was with a few other people and I didn't want to interrupt her but she said, "Hello Terri, Gimme a hug girl!"that was the start of a wonderful friendship. She talked me through some hard times, we chatted with one another about life, she commented on my facebook page and twice she sent me tops in the mail "just because". When my own niece passed away this past Christmas Eve, Monique was an integral part of getting the word out and asking friends to donate so that we could bury our own dear girl. That will forever endear her to my heart. I admired her spirit and she kept me company in the chatroom until the wee morning hours.

I will truly miss this radiant woman and friend and will continue to include her family in my prayers.

Shosh

Susannah
Very sad. Monique was young and had a lot more life to live.

Rest in peace Monique
xo

Marlayna

Oh my God, that is so tragic. My sincerest condolences to her family and friends. She was a very brave lady. :(

Ms Charlotte BBW

Fantasy Land
My heart is broken...what a tragedy to lose such a beautiful person. Sending love and hugs to her family and friends. :(

BigBrwnSugar1

I'm sorry to hear of her passing. She was a lovely lady and she will be greatly missed. Condolences to all her friends and family. May she forever rest in peace.

Wayne_Zitkus

Proud FA Since 1962
It's always sad when a member of the size acceptance community passes. But it's even more so when it's someone like Monique who was always willing to help others by sharing her knowledge, experience, enthusiasm, and encouragement. She will be missed.