Passing of a fellow Dimmer

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

swordchick

Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!
You are absolutely right. She would have thought what you said was a compliment. Monique was a fighter. She was not nice to the jerks who were trying to break her or anyone else she cared about. I loved her for that. I will miss her. She was an amazing, beautiful woman. I loved her relationship with her parents. I am so sorry for their loss of their gorgeous daughter.
How is it disrespectful? Did you know her as a friend? Did you spend years talking to her, with all the different surgeries?

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
You are absolutely right. She would have thought what you said was a compliment. Monique was a fighter. She was not nice to the jerks who were trying to break her or anyone else she cared about. I loved her for that. I will miss her. She was an amazing, beautiful woman. I loved her relationship with her parents. I am so sorry for their loss of their gorgeous daughter.
Yeah, Monique was definitely a member of the bad bitch club in good standing with all the badges and medals. I'm sorry to hear of her passing but impressed to hear that she went on living right to the end doing what she loved. Much respect and my condolences to all of her friends and family.

Obeah

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that Monique is gone! I remember her modeling days :smitten: and then I remember she was really open and outspoken about why she needed to change her life. Not to mention how hard she worked at it. I never even post on Dims anymore or visit much at all - I have no idea why I bounced over here today. I guess it was so I could wish Monique a last goodbye. Rest in peace... you are missed.

GordoNegro

My condolences, just hoping she did enjoy the Carribean atmosphere while she was on this earth.

Webmaster

Chief Emeritus
https://www.facebook.com/conrad.blickenstorfer, Ma
Certainly an unexpected and untimely tragic passing of someone who had gone through so much and finally appeared to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Monique stayed at our house in California many years ago and was a quiet, almost shy guest. But she could also be very outspoken on issues she cared about, and then would press her points pretty forcefully and in whatever venue she felt was best.

A deep, complex person with many sides Monique was, and I still can't believe that she was taken so suddenly and unexpectedly. My heart goes out to her family and loved ones, about whom she cared very much.

Saisha

Delphinum natare doces
I am very sorry to hear of her passing, She and her family & friends will be in my prayers.

ChickletsBBW

Mostly a Voyeur :)
oh wow, I'm so saddened by her untimely passing. I do hope she is no longer in pain and she is in a happy place and knows she was loved and liked by so many people. My condolences to her family and friends.