• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Paybackers - by JP (BBW, Forced, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP.

BBW, Forced, ~XWG - A game show with weighty consequences.
Paybackers

by JP
[Author's Note: Hi all, I have a bit of writer's block with Heavy Debt but a terrible urge to write something. I'm going to try to have some fun with this, it's a path I've been down before, but I hope you like it.]

“It’s Paybackers! The game show that gives two participants the chance to get revenge on each other and maybe some cold hard cash! Here’s our host, Tom Mathis!”

The crowd cheered as the music and lights hit the large studio stage. From a shimmering bank of curtains Tom walked out with his trademark suit and red Devil horns on his head. He bowed to the crowd and flashed an evil smile to the cameras as he pretended to twirl a mustache he didn’t have, and then gave a long and evil laugh which was amplified and embellished for both the live crowd and those watching on TV and the Net.

“Thank you everyone. The show is called Paybackers, where we give two people that have an axe to grind the opportunity to bury it deep…in the ground or in each other. Here’s how it works. We have three rounds, the players play games during each round which will have an effect on themselves and each other. The first round the players have a chance to make some money or put the screws to the other. The second round the table gets turned, to show that no one wins in the game of revenge. In round two you have the chance to take the winnings of the other but at a cost to yourself. In the third round…the third round is a mystery; so far no one has elected to go to round three. They’ve always had enough by the end of round two. But today might be a little different.”

Almost as if on cue the crowd groaned and moaned. Tom held up his hands and waved them down, demanding patience, then adjusted his costume Devil horns.

“Now now! I know I say that every time, but today’s contestants really don’t like each other! You might see the first pair to go all the way for the Ultimate Payback! Let’s take a look at them.”

Johnny the announcer picked up his cue and began speaking again. “You may be right Tom! They were best friends in high school, and roommates in college. The old saying of ‘You never really know someone until you’ve lived with them’ was something these two learned the hard way. Both are fresh out of college now and still plenty sore. After living together for a full disastrous year as freshmen they went their separate ways, but according to their friends and family they went out of their way to try and get back at each other! Let’s first meet Lisa Hemmings!”

A picture of a bright and chipper young woman played on the screen stage and for the people at home. She was cute with a full head of blond hair, freckles and a fun smile. The picture panned back to show a slim and somewhat athletic girl dressed in a two piece bikini; she stopped smiling to take on a serious look as she raised her hands into a fighting pose, then smiled again as she stood upright and waved at the camera.

“Lisa is a sales engineer getting her Bachelor’s in business while trying to make her former friend’s life miserable.” The picture on the screen changed to a headshot of Lisa who was no longer smiling. The camera angle also changed to below her to make her seem more menacing and angry.

“I hate that bitch! We used to be such good friends, but that changed as soon as we got our dorm together! After our first year I was willing to let bygones be bygones, but she always kept running into me. Screw ‘Forgive and forget’! That bitch is gonna pay and I don’t care what I have to pay to do it!”

As she gave her angry tirade the lighting changed from plain white to a livid red and computer graphic flames appeared over her eyes. The crowd gave half hearted cheers. This was the time for the contestants to vent and they were used to hearing a lot worse.

“And the other contestant, Patricia Simms!” The picture changed on the screen to a raven-haired beauty with a confident smile. She was very easy on the eyes and she obviously knew it and also seemed to know she was being targeted immediately as the ‘bad girl’. The picture panned back to reveal her trim and buxom body, getting plenty of cheers from the men watching as well as hisses from the women. Instead of striking a fighting pose she thrust a hip to the side and leaned forward making a clawing motion with her right hand which drew more applause.

“Patricia graduated with a degree in fashion design and claims she doesn’t know what the big deal is.” The picture again changed to a headshot of Patricia using similar angles which really caught her sneer effectively.

“I don’t know what her deal is. She takes everything so personally! She acts like she’s the victim and is so innocent. A bunch of crap! She actually started the whole thing! And as far as me ‘running into her’ she was the one that kept calling people so she could keep tabs on me. She’s the one obsessed with this not me, but I’m willing to get her back for all the crap she pulled. And she knows me, I don’t play fair!”

Patricia gave an evil smile and put her hands to either side of her head pointing upwards with her index finger, like Devil horns, which went well with the flames that were put in her eyes by the show. The crowd cheered a bit more, but overall both of their opening shots were a bit tame.

The cameras panned back to Tom who was fanning his face with his hand and putting on a showy grimace to try and liven up the crowd.

“Whoo! Is it hot in here or just me! Alright let’s see them both now and get things started! Lisa and Patricia, come on out and let’s get to Paying Back!”

The crowd roared its approval as both girls stalked on from either side of the stage wearing the bikinis from their interviews and made a beeline for each other. Large, black-shirted security men came through the curtain backgrounds and intervened when they got within ten feet of each other and held them back as they cursed at each other and fought to get into each others’ hair. The crowd picked up their cheering and hooting, screaming “Cat fight!” as loud as they could.

Tom adjusted his horns in mock surprise as the women were kept separate and then moved to opposite sides of the stage. The crowd was definitely more impressed with the two contestants after their initial interview. They were still struggling as they were put into their elevated platform cages on either side of the stage. Once they were in their square cages with red velvet on the floors, flames burst around the bottoms of the cage causing both to hop to the middle.

To the people viewing, the flames looked very close indeed to the contestants, but Lisa and Patricia saw there were several feet between them and the flames plus the bars themselves. They turned to each other and charged the bars of their cages, trying to reach through and somehow get to the other even though there was a whole stage between them. The producers of the show had told them to make sure they played it up and they were doing a good job.

“Ladies! Ladies! Haven’t you ever heard of ‘Turn the other cheek’?” The crowd booed on cue as Tom made a gagging gesture by putting his finger in his mouth. The ladies both shook their heads vigorously. “Good! I’ve never been a big fan of that myself. OK ladies, round one you get a chance to win some money and get one over on your opponent. The rules are simple you each have to navigate an image of yourself through our Maze of Torture. The first to make it through puts the screws to the other. But…if nothing else we’ve tried to show how revenge has a price. The one that is on the receiving end will get paid! Johnny, let’s let our contestants know what today’s steaming pile of revenge is!”

All eyes turned to the screen and the viewers at home saw the Wheel of Pain descend from the ceiling and was then framed by a head shot of both ladies with their hands hovering over a red button that had risen up from the floor of their cages. Various torments were listed as people shouted out their favorites. ‘Pain-o-meter’, ‘Stink Bomb’, ‘Dental Nightmare’ and various others. The wheel then spun so fast that no one could see what was flying by.

"Thank you, Tom. Ladies, this is the Wheel of Pain, when the light turns red either of you can push your button to stop the wheel, the first one to push it will determine today’s dish that’s best served cold.”

The wheel continued to spin, framed by a green pulsing light; each pulse was punctuated by a loud beep. It pulsed a total of three times before turning red with the sound of an air horn. Both girls were a picture of concentration as they watched the wheel spin, trying to get some kind of timing down and get the punishment they desired for the other or at least one they didn’t mind themselves. The light changing to red and the sound of the horn threw off their concentration though and both jumped a bit.

The crowd continued to cheer as they recovered and strained again to see. In some of the shows the wheel might spin for minutes, in others it stopped immediately. The fact was no one could possibly see the words on the categories as they spun by, and many wondered if the game was fixed. Then again, if it was fixed, no one really cared.

Seconds ticked by as Lisa was biting her tongue trying to catch a glimpse of the one she wanted; ‘Rat’s Nest’ while Patricia’s head was bobbing up and down in vain as she tried to see ‘Body Bag’ which was one she could live with if it happened to her. “Push it!” the crowd was screaming as the seconds continued to tick by. Finally Lisa thought she saw her chance and slammed on the button, but she cried out in anger and Patricia held her hands to her face in shock when it landed on the dreaded…’Pound for Pound’. The crowd roared its approval, ‘Pound for Pound’ was one of the favorites, especially when the contestants were women.

“Tom, these ladies will be seeing a lot more of each other as they go ‘Pound for Pound’!”

Tom laughed at the girls’ reactions and then held his hands out in front of him like he was holding a large beer belly and waddled a few steps. He then laughed his long and evil laugh as the Wheel of Pain retracted back up to the rafters and was out of sight.

Latest posts

Back