Pearshaped SSBBWs arent even on here!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

indy500tchr

Ok, Jeep gives you valid advice and you respond with crap?

I see you are using this forum to take the lazy way out and have a super pear drop from the sky into your lap. Word to the wise, a woman that size dropping a great distance into your lap can cause serious medical problems.

Maybe he's a squashee and that's what he wants.

cardeezee1

lol i can catch a fallen ssbbw.i will just have to make sure im laying down though.Id love that lol.Well like i said if you take what i say as being rude im sorry i cant change up and make words all pretty.For her to give me tips and add a semi-stab lol i dont go for that.So i disregard the whole statment.

smithnwesson

Drug dealer
This thread is so great.

I actually have had to rush to the bathroom twice now, to avoid those embarrasing wet spots.

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
HAHA.... Um... does anyone remember the thread on the other forum where a particular poster kept typing "last word" over and over just because he didn't have anything else he could add? This is somewhat reminiscent of it...

Can I tell you a funny story about "last word"? After reading that thread and realizing how ridiculous yet annoying it was, I decided to try it in real life.

So one nite hubby and I are chatting and whatever he said, I just said "last word". And he is like, "huh?". So I said again "last word." and he says, "what the hell are you talking about?" So I said again "last word." Meanwhile I am totally cracking myself up which is pissing him off even more.

This went on for a few minutes and he actually got up and left the room. From the other room he calls out "I don't know what the hell is wrong with you tonite." So of course I yelled back "LAST WORD!!!" and broke into hysterics.

Man, I freaking laughed for quite a bit while he was steaming in the other room.

Oh, and just to stay on topic - I think he was eating a pear.

babyjeep21

Kamikaze Peanut Butter
Can I tell you a funny story about "last word"? After reading that thread and realizing how ridiculous yet annoying it was, I decided to try it in real life.

So one nite hubby and I are chatting and whatever he said, I just said "last word". And he is like, "huh?". So I said again "last word." and he says, "what the hell are you talking about?" So I said again "last word." Meanwhile I am totally cracking myself up which is pissing him off even more.

This went on for a few minutes and he actually got up and left the room. From the other room he calls out "I don't know what the hell is wrong with you tonite." So of course I yelled back "LAST WORD!!!" and broke into hysterics.

Man, I freaking laughed for quite a bit while he was steaming in the other room.

HAHA! Every once in awhile, either my husband or I will say it when we're bantering back and forth. It's just funny. God, the guy who did that was so ignorant and such an ass.

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.

No, Christine, you're thinking of the makeup sex. :p

cardeezee1

when i get my wife(pearshaped of course) an she start saying "lastword".Lol after i give her some beast mode sex and she falls asleep,I will whisper with a smile"last word".lol

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
At least he's happy

1236166298_quagmire_-_giggity.gif

Seal of Quagmire Approval

Rowan

wickedly delicious

LOL this is too funny! Hopefully my sweetheart and I won't be getting in any arguments anytime soon, but if we do...i so have to use that!

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
LOL this is too funny! Hopefully my sweetheart and I won't be getting in any arguments anytime soon, but if we do...i so have to use that!

Oh we weren't in an argument, that is the funniest part. I just started saying it over and over which made him insane. It still cracks me up thinking about it.

wrestlingguy

"Bitter Old Man"
whoa whoa whoa!1st off home boy if you dissatisfied with my post kick rocks and post on ya own thread.my question to you is...if you so frustrated of posts like this maybe you should shut off your computer put it in a box labeled "I cant take this Bull".Lol Im like all the "real" FA men out there thats been looking for a particular ssbbw bro.Ive dated and are still friends with lots of different types of ssbbws.Just havent found many like my type I prefer.So do your self a fav...step one-get the hell off my page,step 2 stop recruiting cheerleaders(trying to get ppl to agree with you),step 3 find something to do outside of post bashing,step4-post on your own posts about nonsense and finally wait for me to reply on your post about some other mess that dont even apply to it.
To all my ssbbw women hello cuties lol

First off, son, learn some manners. I know that your mother didn't teach you to talk and act like that. Girls don't appreciate you talking like that, and neither do I. If you have a problem with me, I'll send you my address, and you can come & talk with me any time you want.:D

Second, this ain't your page, and it ain't mine, either, but you can come talk with me when you've been around here more than 12 years like I have, although I've seen guys like you come & go. No one's trying to recruit cheerleaders, but it doesn't really seem like you got a ton of people behind you, so maybe you should try to find someone else who thinks like you.....let's see........ummmmmmm..........like NO ONE??

Third, when you come in here, and alienate (look it up) most of the ladies in this forum (many of who I am friends with), I need to comment on it. Look back on my first post, and you'll see that I wasn't attacking you, just the message you were sending. If you took it personally, that wasn't my intention, but you know the old saying "If the shoe fits.........".

Do you think you're exposing me as not a real FA?? Let me take the time to expose you, sunshine. I've seen your private messages to my wife, and a few other girls you think are hot. Many of them are in relationships, or are married. If you can't respect someone else's marriage or relationship, then you need help bad. I've struggled for years looking at bullshit messages from guys like you who can't even afford to join a website, and you talk shit like you're a fucking millionaire. I'm tired of it all, and plan on staying away from all of this for a while, so I don't end up going to jail beating the hell out of someone. You think I'm depressed? Wrong, young man, I'm pissed at you, and guys like you that don't care about the community here, just what you can get out of it. I know this post might end me up in the same place as Mergirl last week, but I really think this shit has to stop here & now. I truly feel that maybe FA's should be kept our of every forum here for the first month EXCEPT for the FA/FFA forum, just so they can learn the codes of conduct here.

You don't know me, but I run events in New Jersey with a partner, and we have women of all sizes, races, nationalities, religions, moral codes, and they are all beautiful in their own way. You ought to try going to one of these kinds of events, and have an open mind. You might learn that sex, even GREAT sex lasts only an hour or so. That said, just because the woman fits your physical "preference" you still have to fill the rest of the time talking & sharing shit.....that could take up the other 23 hours, but maybe you just have attention deficit disorder.

Bottom line, is that you ain't into getting any advice from anyone here or anywhere else, and you know it. You come into this forum and a few others, looking to see if you can find a "victim" that suits what you want physically. When you get called out about it, instead of attacking the issue, you attack those who call you out. That's what usually happens when someone can't come up with a good argument. It's a sign of weakness.

Come back when you really have something to contribute to this community.

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
Oh poor Lar.

Did you eventually tell him what was going on? lol. Poor Lar.

Yes I did, but he still did not understand why I would do it.

And I love the "poor Lar". I told you both, everyone who meets us always feels sorry for him eventually because they know what I put him through. But he loves it.

Anyway, you two are his secret girlfriend and his bikini crush, so I really shouldn't even be paying attention to you.;):eek::D:p

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
Bunny:

Hahahahaha.

Wait a minute! How come I don't get to be his secret girlfriend? :( Now I'm sad. *sigh.* :(

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
Bunny:

Hahahahaha.

Wait a minute! How come I don't get to be his secret girlfriend? :( Now I'm sad. *sigh.* :(

Because Katie started whispering that in his ear, the second night she knew him.

Trust me, being the bikini babe carries weight too! (pun intended)

Status
Not open for further replies.