Penis dimensions and Canadians . . .

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

smithnwesson

Drug dealer
Well then, that got a lot of attention, didn't it? :D

The US did a study that lasted two years and cost $200,000 to determine why the head of a man's penis has a greater diameter than the shaft. They concluded that it had evolved to give the man more pleasure during sex.

The French repeated that study and found that it had evolved to give more pleasure to the woman. That study took three years and cost $500,000.

The Canadians also repeated the study. They spent three days and $75.56 on beer. Their conclusion was that had evolved to keep the guy's hand from slipping off and hitting him in his head.

(Sorry folks, it's late and I'm drunk.)

:D -Jim

Fuzzy Necromancer

Well it's late here, and I'm drunk too, but you don't see me making off-topic threads all over the weight gain board.

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
Well it's late here, and I'm drunk too, but you don't see me making off-topic threads all over the weight gain board.
This is not the weight gain part of the board. That would be up there ^^^^^. There is a fun thread about ' fedding '. You have enjoyed that...so hows about letting this guy talk about the head of his weiner.

Fuzzy Necromancer

Well, it is the general section of the weight board. Wouldn't talk of Canadian wiener length go in the lounge or the fat sexuality thread?

If he was discussing Canadian penis weights, I could understand...

smithnwesson

Drug dealer
I posted that on the Weight Board because of the enormous size of mine: It was just an instinctive thing to do. A few years a go I had some back surgery. The doc told me not to lift anything heavier than 30 pounds -- I had to sit to pee.

Just kidding. If I had been sober enough to click on the right board, I'd probably been too sober to post it at all.

Sorry Fuzzy and anyone else that is bothered by that.

:) - Jim

Kouskous

I thought it was funny. The title definitely caught my attention and I liked the joke. Thanks for the giggle!:D

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
Fuzzy...balls.

:D

Maybe the fedding thread ( again, where you commented, and not to shake a finger ) should be in the weight gain section? They are both joke threads, so, maybe the Lounge...hmmmmmm. I is so confooozed.

Tracii

I thought it was that way so I couldn't swallow it.:doh:

Latest posts