People from the UK?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

deanbpm

How many of you are fellow Brits?
Whereabouts are you from?
Have any of you from across the pond ever ventured over?

Wantabelly

100% FFA
Me....(and just to fill some space because apparently, my message can't be less than 10 characters.... I never knew that!)

tekkers

me, i live in south shields which is just outside newcastle.

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
me, my name's Dave and I live in Slough, got my own basement (underneath my mother's house).

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
Me too!

I live in Halifax, West Yorkshire in my parents house....please dont hold that against me :(

I've never been to America but i'd sure like to. I even have lofty ambitions of a huge road trip around the country for whenever I eventually win the lottery :D

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
Me....(and just to fill some space because apparently, my message can't be less than 10 characters.... I never knew that!)
Woah, hey! I haven't seen you post in awhile. Good to see you're at least checking in. :p

And on topic, I'm from the States but I travelled over this last summer. Just visited London before heading other places in Europe (not by choice, mind you. It was part of the tour) and I really want to go travel a bit more around the UK.

Wantabelly

100% FFA
Woah, hey! I haven't seen you post in awhile. Good to see you're at least checking in. :p

And on topic, I'm from the States but I travelled over this last summer. Just visited London before heading other places in Europe (not by choice, mind you. It was part of the tour) and I really want to go travel a bit more around the UK.
Yeah, i'm more of a lurker now than a poster... the shame!

Emma

How many of you are fellow Brits?
Whereabouts are you from?
Have any of you from across the pond ever ventured over?
I'm from the UK, same place as you actually :) I shall be going to the pub in good old stoke on trent today if I can decide where to go.

SnapDragon

Filthy Letch
Me, Midlands, and never been to America, or indeed anywhere else that requires a passport. :)

Bafta1

British-Israeli Italophile who lives in America... (I suppose there's a drop of Englishness there)...

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
Now it's all well and good to declare our Britishness on the internets.... but what are we going to get together for a knees-up?

*doesn't count adding a gnome a day to Rellis' garden as a "party"*

chubloverUK86

I'm from the Midlands too, near Birmingham.

I've been to Florida once, but it was many years ago. I met a really nice big fella from Canada the once, but that's about as exotic as things get for me.

deanbpm

I'm from the UK, same place as you actually :) I shall be going to the pub in good old stoke on trent today if I can decide where to go.

Cool, whereabouts in Stoke do you live? I am from Biddulph but live in Tunstall these days.

Latest posts