• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Personal information from past posts

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trackstar

Is there a way to remove certain information from past posts? My email minus the @ is used as a writer identity on a very old story. But it's one of the only and the first google results when googled. I've written to Observer and Admin about this but haven't heard back.

This has become the primary stress of my life. It's not that I'm ashamed, it's that I know other people are cruel, and I'm at a point where any of my past can get googled (my phone and laptop were stolen). But on top of that, The email and poster identity link to my hometown and address on my drivers license take you immediately to a wg story I may or may not have written when I was 14 in 2005 and didn't know how the internet Worked.

Please please please. Looking into spending $3000 on some internet identity reset that may or may not be a scam. When there's somebody behind the scenes here that can take a little time to help me id much rather support dims

Latest posts

Back